Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, this is it for now, feel free to post away.
Please bare in mind that this thread is nowhere near complete, it will be filled with more Pokémon whenever I have the time.

Other than that, happy trading!

Hey there! :) You were asking for my Gyarados, for that I'd be really happy to take a female Sneasel if possible? ^^ Other than that, I was wondering if you found anything else you'd like from me? Your Charmander looks lovely... ^^ Would you try for a female?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there! :) You were asking for my Gyarados, for that I'd be really happy to take a female Sneasel if possible? ^^
First of all, thank you for the fast reply, much appreciated.
Sure thing, you can definitely have the Sneasel.
Do you want a cloned version of my Sneasel (either Powersaves codes or Back Up) or do you prefer a re-bred one?
The re-bred 6*31 one could take a couple of days, or is a 5*31 fine as well?
Either way is fine by me, you decide what you would like the most.

Other than that, I was wondering if you found anything else you'd like from me? Your Charmander looks lovely... ^^ Would you try for a female?
Yes, I could definitely try for a female Charmander, do you want a 5*31 or a 6*31?

I also like the following Pokémon from your thread:

Kazo'sMismagius (♀) Lvl. 50
OT: Kazo
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 30/x/26/30/30/30 - HP Fighting 68
Moves: Nasty Plot, Thundebolt, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball
EVs: 6 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spe

Let me know what you think.
Thank you for your interest.

First of all, thank you for the fast reply, much appreciated.
Sure thing, you can def. have the Sneasel.
Do you want a cloned version of my Sneasel (either Powersaves codes or Back Up) or do you prefer a re-bred one?
The re-bred 6*31 one could take a couple of days, or is a 5*31 fine as well?
Either way is fine by me, you decide what you would like the most.

Yes, I could def. try for a female Charmander, do you want a 5*31 or a 6*31?

I also like the following Pokémon from your thread:

Kazo's Mismagius (♀) Lvl. 50
OT: Kazo
IVs: 30/x/26/30/30/30 - HP Fighting 68
Moves: Nasty Plot, Thundebolt, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball
EVs: 6 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spe

Thank you for your interest.

Best greetings.
No need for a 6 IV, 5 is perfectly good enough! :)

Sure thing! But are you sure you wouldnt rather have this? Unless you're one of those special collectors of course! :P (Seen as the ones you asked for are not "pentagon" mons, but older gen.

Misdreavus Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
IVs: 31/x/30/30/30/30 - Hidden Power Fighting
Egg Moves
: Skill Swap
-In Stock-

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
No need for a 6 IV, 5 is perfectly good enough! :)
Alright, 5*31 Charmander it is, I just started breeding.

What about the Sneasel? Do you prefer a re-bred version 5*31 or is a clone fine?

Either way is fine, I just prefer to ask in order to make sure that my customer is 100% satisfied with what they get.

Sure thing. ^^ But are you sure you woldnt rather have this? :P Unless you're one of those special collectors!
Thanks for asking, as much as I love your Misdreavus, I guess I'm ❝one of those special collectors❞.

Alright, 5*31 Charmander it is, I just started breeding for it.

What about the Sneasel? Do you prefer a re-bred version 5*31 or is a clone fine?

Either way is fine, I just prefer to ask in order to make sure that my customer is 100% satisfied with what they get.

Thanks for asking, as much as I love your Misdreavus, I guess I'm "one of those special collectors" :)

Best greetings.
I just wanted to make sure as well! :) Want you to be satisfied just as well! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love it to be a newly hatched one, I don't clone nowadays. I like the idea of them all being "super legit" and stuff.. there's just something special about them you know... :P Feel free to ask anything else from me if anything else catches your fancy. ^^ While I'm at it...

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I just wanted to make sure as well! :) Want you to be satisfied just as well! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love it to be a newly hatched one, I don't clone nowadays. I like the idea of them all being "super legit" and stuff.. there's just something special about them you know... :P Feel free to ask anything else from me if anything else catches your fancy. ^^ While I'm at it...
Excellent. Also absolutely no problem, I'll gladly breed you new versions. If the RNG is generous the Charmander won't take too long, I might be able to trade them both very soon.
I will definitely let you know once they're ready.
And yes, I fully respect that, my thread is still new, but I'm definitely going to spend a lot of time and genuine effort to expand it in the near future.

I'll breed for approximately one more hour and then head for bed and call it a day.

Excellent. Also absolutely no problem, I'll gladly breed you new versions. If the RNG is generous the Charmander won't take too long, I might be able to trade them both very soon.
I will definitely let you know once they're ready.
And yes, I fully respect that, my thread is still new, but I'm def. going to spend a lot of time and genuine effort to expand it in the near future.

I'll breed for approximately one more hour and then head for bed and call it a day.

Best greetings.
No stress. :) Nothing else you want while Im at it?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
No stress. :) Nothing else you want while Im at it?
Thank you very much for asking, much appreciated, but for now the Gyarados and the Mismagius are both genuinely to my gusto.
It'd be a pleasure for me to do further business with you again at some point later in the future.

Do you want me to message you here, in your thread or via private message once your Charmander and Sneasel are both ready?
What do you prefer?

Thank you very much for asking, much appreciated, but for now the Gyarados and the Mismagius are both genuinely to my gusto.
It'd be a pleasure for me to do further business with you again at some point later in the future.

Do you want me to message you here, in your thread or via private message once your Charmander and Sneasel are both ready?
What do you prefer?

Best greetings.
Whichever is fine! ;) I'm not fussy.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Sleep well! :D Good luck with the breeding tomorrow!
Hello Miria,
How are you doing?

I just wanted to give you a brief update about your current order:
The Sneasel is ready, but I still need to re-breed the Charmander.
I'm currently working on another order for Buckert, but I'll let you know once Charmander is ready.
It'd probably be the best idea to trade you the 2 Pokémon together at once.

Hello Miria,
How are you doing?

I just wanted to give you a brief update about your current order:
The Sneasel is ready, but I still need to re-breed the Charmander.
I'm currently working on another order for Mr Buckert, but I'll let you know once Charmander is ready.
I figured it might be the idea to trade you the 2 Pokémon together at once.

Best greetings.
Sounds reasonable! ;) I'll be around.. No need to rush.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Sounds reasonable! ;) I'll be around.. No need to rush.
Good evening Miria,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm progressing fast with your order.
I have hatched quite a couple of female 5*31 Charmanders this weekend, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread just yet.
It's always either HP, or Spd missing.
I'm working on it though.

Good evening Miria,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm progressing fast with your order.
I have hatched quite a couple of female 5*31 Charmanders this weekend, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread just yet.
It's always either HP, or Spd missing. Tsh!
I'm working on it though.

Best greetings.
Sorry to cause you so much trouble! =( I really appreciate all your time and effort spent! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)