Mafia vs Village HunterXHunter Mafia - Won by the Hunters and Hisoka

If you're legit, nobody will touch you. But if you're scum claiming to be legit... nobody will touch you. Imo, PGO/Vet is shorthand for "maybe I'm not scum, you won't find out either way".

Either way, it actually isn't a good position to lead from because the roles don't touch me nature makes it harder to establish trust.

I have no doubt given the specificity of LG's claim that his role is what it is his alignment is the only thing i could question.

I checked the wiki though and the flavor checked out but I didn't go as far as to look at potential villain entries to see if one of them could also have the role. If someone has the time they can do that.

I also don't think sonic fakeclaims veteran and Knights like being able to claim an inspector who isn't coming out of the woodwork cleaned you is as valuable as you think in OC. Most of the time inspects need to be on mafia early to get momentum. Like I'm not trying to say Sonic should lead but like maybe you don't need to be so harsh.

I think we're at a point where someone with a lead should approach either of the candidates with it so we can get a proper lynch going. Get some trust built for the coming night actions.

So this may help. The role LG has been claiming fully to everyone (and also gave me permission to pub reveal since he basically already has) is a thing where he anon sends an "offer" to a person where if they accept they get a double use of their role, but can potentially be role blocked by him if he chooses the next night.

Last night he sent me the offer (which is a bit strange given how useless my role is in the grand scheme of things). So I can confirm this is real. In addition, to me at least I feel a mafia doubler would be just that, without a delay between nights. Meaning I think there's a pretty good chance LG is town.

Few cases where he could not be

Some lie generator bullshit
I doubt this because of how specific lg's claim is and doubling an ability is a pretty dumb thing to fake

LG is a mafia role
Again unlikely, unless this role was designed to mole town, which requires some host meta knowledge I don't have and ultimately goes down a tin foil hat route that's worthless

We're both mafia
Well..then it'd be a pretty ballsy play to out two members of the mafia on a play like this, not that it couldn't happen. But in order to prevent inspects on either/both there'd have to be pretty specific things happening, including eliminating inspects early and stuff which would be a pretty good give away

Just to clarify/restate, I'm not claiming any sort of inspect role, but I am confirming LG's role seems legit and I highly doubt this is a mafia role given the mechanics of it
Two possibilities:

1. You both are actually mafia, and are taking advantage of the question 'why would I claim that I got target if we both were mafia', and thus making the things you said in the 'we're both mafia' subject to be a clear case of reverse psychology. Pretty unlikely, though.

2. You both are actually town. No explanations needed, I guess?

Also jalmont, either they have vote-only modifier or probably been targeted by a role which has the ability to do so - sorta silencer, and if it is the second case then most probably this is a scum power, since giving this to town is a rather neg role / personal use role

Hey so.. I honestly have no idea what to do since I am bad at striking off conversations with anyone (since I have nothing to discuss - my role sucks) and the only hope is public chat, but we have no leads (fair enough - it's day 1), so guess I can least hit the lurkers? (By lurkers I'm only talking about those who haven't posted anything yet here - since my conversation has only happened with one person.

ItzViper482 what are your thoughts - as to how we should play day 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)