hulk vs superman: THE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
But this applies to a hell of a lot of comic book characters. Comic book writers are clever and can come up with solutions in advance to any problem the villain throws Superman's way. This can make Superman look clever enough to come up with really smart plans at a moments notice. But again, insert fictional character here. It's not part of Superman's character to be that smart, he involves himself with a fair bit of science but in any good Superman story he uses other scientists as consults.

What I feel is a pretty accurate list of the smartest men in the DCU;

5. Gorilla Grod. I'm counting him as an earthling, but also his whole concept is to be mentally dominant over man.
4. T. O. Morrow. In a room full of his super science peers, only he had the tactical genius to take down Black Adam.
3. Lex Luthor. This guy is smart enough that he has actually gone through most of life without ever working hard. He saw the greater profit in marketing the work of lesser scientists. But when he has to get his hands dirty, he will learn any super science on his own.
2. Mr. Terrific. His super power is being the smartest man in the world. And even he thinks that he isn't as smart as,
1. The Atom. The man just knows everything and pulls it off believably.

Batman is not one of the smartest DC characters, he is very smart but his claim is to be being the world's greatest detective.
What about Dr. Ivo (of Amazo fame)?

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It is said that one wins an argument by getting the impartial parties to his/her side. As an impartial and uninformed party, Aura Guardian's post is the most convincing/recent in the thread, so if you want to win it for hulk I'd start there.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Superman can toss Hulk into the sun

Or leave him stranded in space

Here's Hulk using his regeneration:

Because the regeneration is non-instant, the Hulk can't regenerate from being completely destroyed, like if he were incinerated in a star.

And if that wasn't on the table, Superman could send Hulk to the Phantom Zone.

also the full page from the OP is

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Are we just assuming Hulk will be a willing passenger in this space flight? Because I can't think of a more surefire way to piss him off than lobbing him around like a child...

And you wouldn't like him when he's angry don't you know?

Are we just assuming Hulk will be a willing passenger in this space flight? Because I can't think of a more surefire way to piss him off than lobbing him around like a child...

And you wouldn't like him when he's angry don't you know?
Not to mention the Hulk doesn't mind being in space any more than Superman come to think of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)