[Gen 7-8]✨❄ Heroes Home ❄✨[BR/Parents/Shiny Hatching] ➜ [Last Update: 11/4 Merry Faeries]

Hey man, there is some stuff I like in this thread, do I have anything you are loooking for?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-pokemon-village.3566724/
What I'm interested in from your thread is highly dependent on what you want from mine. Would be a bit weird if I was interested in 10 different Pokemon, and you're only looking for one breedable :P.

That being said, I'm more interested in finished breedables then I am in shiny Pokemon. I'm just too lazy. However, your HP Fighting Azelf is calling to me :P.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What I'm interested in from your thread is highly dependent on what you want from mine. Would be a bit weird if I was interested in 10 different Pokemon, and you're only looking for one breedable :P.

That being said, I'm more interested in finished breedables then I am in shiny Pokemon. I'm just too lazy. However, your HP Fighting Azelf is calling to me :P.
I'd be interested in:
-Impish shiny Granbull
-Calm shiny Wailord
-Rash HP Ground Mothim
-Bold Shuckle (Breedable)
-Naive Shiny Whiscash

Let me know if you can find anything else!

Sure! I will give you 3 credits too, so that you can spend them in the future when I will add some gen 7 stuff. Are you able to trade in 3-4 hours?
Actually, I won't be able to trade by then, as I'll be in class. If you're available in about 7 hours, then it could work, otherwise I'll be free for the rest of the week.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 5.0
The Hidden Gems Update!

Added/Changed...
- 17 New Battle-Ready Pokemon
- Breedables fully updated-ish... maybe... sort of. Let's be honest, I have too many.
- 3 New Trophy Case Pokemon
- Raikou moved from Past-Gen BR to Trophy Case (Ribbon Project now)

Last edited:
PM me for details of a 4 egg move Skrelp HA 5IV Modest. (I apologize for the formatting). I would like your munna, as well as any Deerling spitbacks you may have. I am requesting semi for semi redistribution.

Thanks, Magikingdra

I would also love to help you with any projects you have in mind, particularly mass breeding and achieving egg moves on a pokemon.

Also, I have an insane amount of spitbacks for Frillish and Skrelp if you need them for anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, as I said, would love to help you any time.

Also, may I have a copy of gratitude TEMPORARILY? I need a Chingling for a breeding project, and would appreciate the help.

Thanks

PM me for details of a 4 egg move Skrelp HA 5IV Modest. (I apologize for the formatting). I would like your munna, as well as any Deerling spitbacks you may have. I am requesting semi for semi redistribution.

Thanks, Magikingdra

I would also love to help you with any projects you have in mind, particularly mass breeding and achieving egg moves on a pokemon.

Also, I have an insane amount of spitbacks for Frillish and Skrelp if you need them for anything.
Oh shizz, sorry. I didn't get your notice the first time. Now I feel bad for making you wait almost a month -_-.

I haven't been really active on Smogon for some time, have a lot of work to do. But yeah, sure, sounds good. Probs won't have time to do any trades until the end of the week. And you can have the Chingling for free, since I screwed up. Sorry.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 6.0
The Procrastinators Rush Update!

Added/Changed...
- 22 New Battle-Ready Pokemon

- 7 New Battle-Ready Pokemon Banners
- Battle-Ready Pokemon have been spread out to different posts.
- Formatting (For Battle-Ready Pokemon only as of this update) has been updated to a modified Max. Optimizer format beacuse adding my biological and technological distinctiveness to the Max. Op. Collective is fun (and it makes formatting cleaner. Only took 4 years!).
- Ribbons have been added to all Battle Ready Pokemon listings. Yes, I did do the Battle Royale 5,000 times to get all those Battle Royale ribbons on every single Pokemon. Yes, I did swear loudly and curse the old gods literally every fight. Yes, I do hate myself very much.
- Update 5.1 ("Bojack Horseman Update") has been cancelled and rolled into 6.0 beacuse I'm a lazy procrastinator.
- Update 5.2 ("Shiny Spreads") has been postponed and will now be combined into 6.1 ("Middle Cup")
Removed...
- Breedables have been removed for the foreseeable future. Formatting was beyond ancient and highly broken. If you are interested in Breedables, I do still have a list of all Breedables I have (though it is constantly out of date). Furthermore, I generally have the original Breedable for every Pokemon I list.

**Update Notice**
I've been fairly busy, and my passion for breeding and raising Pokemon has waned significantly (as evidenced by how long this update took to come out). As a result, I do not check Smogon often nor am I as active as I once was. Trades have been opened up for the Heroes Home once more, however please keep in mind that I may not see your request for some time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 6.1
The Middle Cup with a Shine! Update!
Added/Changed...
- 9 New Battle-Ready Pokemon
- SSR shiny breeding now open for requests (check main post for more info)
- General layout/formatting fixes
- Special thanks to Max. Optimizer for helping with some Move Tutor moves (Part 1)

**Notice**​
Hey, this going to be a long one, so sorry! You'll notice that it's been a while since the last update (3 Years!). There were multiple compounding factors that resulted in the delay - time, school, other projects, and especially Gen 8. Regardless of your opinion, the issues with Gen 8 really killed a lot of the passion I had for raising Pokemon. I still haven't updated to Gen 8 (don't even have the hardware to do it), though I'm in the process of figuring out how I want to proceed.

This update and the upcoming 7.0 update have thus taken a long time to be finished. A lot of these Pokemon have been bred/raised in the intervening years, so I'm still glad that I can finally make them available. On that note, update 7.0 will absolutely happen soon. Every Pokemon for that update has been caught/bred and most are finished. A few stragglers still need some work and I still need to create entries for everything, but it will get done. The following update (8.0, which was probably going to be Birds of Paradise), is however still up in the air (pun intended). I don't know if it will ever be done, so I can't give a concrete answer there.

One of the components of 6.1 is the opening of my SSR to requests. I want to apologize profusely here: I wanted to get it out sooner beacuse it's so useful. However, the three year delay has made its usefulness wane, and I'm not sure what the demand will be given current activity levels. However, this is a 100% free service, so if you're interested please take advantage of it (check main post for more details). Again, I'm very sorry for not making this available sooner.

I hope this all explains things adequately, and that you have a nice day!
-Blizz​

Heroes Home Trade Thread Update 7.0
The Binding Ribbons of Love and War Update!
Added/Changed...
- 14 New Battle-Ready Pokemon
- 4 New Special Project Pokemon
- 2 Pokemon upgraded to Special Projects (Magmortar/Cryogonal)
- New Section and Banner: Special Projects
- Special thanks to Max. Optimizer for helping with some Move Tutor moves (Part 2)

Removed...
- Past Generation Section. Pokemon under this former classification have been integrated into the general Ready-To-Fight section. All the Pokemon in this former category needed to have their listings updated to the new format regardless, and I felt the continued distinction wasn't really helpful.

Hello, this is a nice collection, are you still trading ?

I'm interested in a bunch of shinies you have (up to around 30!).
I have a shiny unown that looks like what you're looking for as well as a rock climb tauros but this one is naive.
You can CMT to see what else i have

Hello, this is a nice collection, are you still trading ?

I'm interested in a bunch of shinies you have (up to around 30!).
I have a shiny unown that looks like what you're looking for as well as a rock climb tauros but this one is naive.
You can CMT to see what else i have
Hyia,
Everything listed under RTF is free, so I don't need anything in return. If you want to send me your Tauros and Unown in return that would be fantastic, but not required. Send me a list of everything you're interested in, and I'll get everything cloned ASAP. I'm busy for the next few hours, but I'll be available tonight to transfer. If not tonight, then I'll have more time tomorrow afternoon. Let me know what works for you!

Hyia,
Everything listed under RTF is free, so I don't need anything in return. If you want to send me your Tauros and Unown in return that would be fantastic, but not required. Send me a list of everything you're interested in, and I'll get everything cloned ASAP. I'm busy for the next few hours, but I'll be available tonight to transfer. If not tonight, then I'll have more time tomorrow afternoon. Let me know what works for you!
Hi again and sorry for the delay.

Here are the ones i'd like to trade for :
dhelmist brave
arcanine calm
machamp adamant
tauros jolly
gyarados jolly

granbull impish
miltank careful
blaziken naughty
wailord calm
cacturne mild

relicanth adamant
bibarel careful
bastiodon sassy
lickillicky jolly
froslas jolly

unfezant adamant
gigalith brave
whimsicott bold moon ball
Darmanitan jolly
Crustle adamant

Garbodor impish (heavy ball)
Fraxure jolly
bouffalant adamant
Furfrou impish "Romeo"
aegislash sassy

malamar jolly
barbaracle adamant
Lycanroc midday jolly
araquanid brave
Bruxish jolly

Here are unown and tauros :

I wouldn't want to take advantage of your kindness, so either you can pick more from my collection, either i can ask for less. (if you're looking for specific ones, let me know i may have them but not on my thread here)

Hi again and sorry for the delay.

Here are the ones i'd like to trade for :
dhelmist brave
arcanine calm
machamp adamant
tauros jolly
gyarados jolly

granbull impish
miltank careful
blaziken naughty
wailord calm
cacturne mild

relicanth adamant
bibarel careful
bastiodon sassy
lickillicky jolly
froslas jolly

unfezant adamant
gigalith brave
whimsicott bold moon ball
Darmanitan jolly
Crustle adamant

Garbodor impish (heavy ball)
Fraxure jolly
bouffalant adamant
Furfrou impish "Romeo"
aegislash sassy

malamar jolly
barbaracle adamant
Lycanroc midday jolly
araquanid brave
Bruxish jolly

Here are unown and tauros :

I wouldn't want to take advantage of your kindness, so either you can pick more from my collection, either i can ask for less. (if you're looking for specific ones, let me know i may have them but not on my thread here)
Don't worry about compensation, my goal with my collection has always been to catch/breed lesser appreciated Pokemon and make them available for others to enjoy. All Pokemon are valid and fantastic (despite what GF thinks), and deserve to be loved.

Everything has been cloned, and is ready to be picked up. I'm busy atm, and I'm going to be busy helping someone else at 2PM Pacific, so I'll be available after that. Let me know when you want to pick them up; and send me your info when you're ready so I can add you (all my info is in my sig).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)