Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Cross Chop
- Dynamic Punch
- Heavy Slam

Machamp has No Guard since though it gets hit with all types, it can hit pokemon with types that its usually immune to. 3 fighting type moves are not a good idea on my part, Heavy Slam is there because , well, duh. Machamp is heavy so I thought it would do some good damage.

Gallade @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Close Combat
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore
- Substitute

Gallade is my mega attacker, with encore since the pokemon can use 3 status moves in a row, then it can't attack. I think i added a good variety of type moves to deal with most pokemon.

Conkeldurr @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Focus Blast
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

I changed Conkeldurr's ability from guts to iron fist because the flame orb i had on it did nothing to eliminate burn damage from guts and never doubled its attack. It was my op pokemon with max attack and double attack since guts, but since the ability did nothing to stop the burn damage, i had to change it.

Passimian @ Focus Sash
Ability: Receiver
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Close Combat
- Endeavor
- Energy Ball
- Grass Knot

Passimian is basically my best attacker since it has close combat and endeavor. Grass knot would be used on a heavy pokemon like machamp, mentioned earlier, or snorlax.

Kommo-o @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Clanging Scales
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Dance
- Endeavor

again, i have another pokemon that knows 3 of the same type moves. but dragon dance does nothing to me since i got the attack up to 2.5x, and i used clanging scales, and it didnt kill a azumarill.

Help is much appreciated! -EagleChief

First thought (will edit later):

No reason to run 2 Fighting attacks on Machamp. Tbh when you use Machamp you should use DynamicPunch, only thing it's good at

Why so many Endeavors? The move is too hard to pull off to be considered viable

Passimian is largely a worse Heracross. Use Hera instead.

Machamp isnt heavy enough for Heavy Slam to be worth using, and Steel has really bad offensive coverage. If you want a Steel move at all, use Bullet Punch.

Use Guts on Conkeldurr again. It's basically a Choice Band boost with less recoil than Life Orb. It doesn't double your attack but a 50% boost is still really big. Don't worry about Burn damage. It's almost nothing and doesn't do anything in relevant damage calcs.

Remove Dazzling Gleam on Gallade. It's a Physical attacker. Use Psycho Cut or Zen Headbutt instead. Also, no reason to use both Encore and Substitute; replace one with a coverage move.

Poliwrath... is bad. Really bad. Doesn't look too good on paper, and is even worse in practice. Use Keldeo, much better in pretty much every regard.

No reason to run Energy Ball or Grass Knot on Passimian, its Special Attack is absolute shit. Using both is even worse. If you want to use Passimian over Heracross, at least make use of its movepool (the only main thing it has over Hera) Did you seriously run 252 SpA on it.

No reason to run Draco Meteor on KommoO when you have Clanging Scales. No reason to run Dragon Dance when your only physical attack deals fixed damage. Use a Kommonium Z set with Clanging Scales/Close Combat/Poison Jab/Earthquake

3 Fighting moves on Conkeldurr? Why? No reason to run anything other than Hammer Arm or Drain Punch on it. Focus Blast comes off its shit SpA and should never be used. Use Mach Punch on it.

Last edited:
Only reason I did 252 SpA is because it's base SpA is absolute shit, but I tried to get it up. I'll take those and make them into my team and then repost it below after I'm done with the mods. Only other reason on Gallade with encore is they could use 3 stat moves in a row. Ill get rid of Encore and keep substitute

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Fire Punch
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch

Gallade @ Assault Vest
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Close Combat
- Psycho Cut
- Encore
- Substitute

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Mach Punch
- Protect
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Keldeo-Resolute @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
- Aqua Jet
- Focus Blast
- Secret Sword
- Sacred Sword

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Megahorn
- Detect
- Close Combat
- Facade

Is this better? I'm not posting roles yet since they will fall in along when I do battles
Edit: Sorry, I just switched Gallade's item to a Focus Sash because with assault vest, then it can't use any status moves

Last edited:
You cant use Bulk Up when you hold an Assault Vest.

Only run Special moves on Keldeo. I guess you can keep Aqua Jet for priority if you really want. Replace Focus Blast with Hydro Pump and Sacred Sword with Icy Wind

Also, a useful tip: use EVs to strengthen a mon's good stats, not patch up its weak stats. For example, even with maximum investment, Passimian would have very weak Special attacks, but investing those EVs into regular Attack makes it even stronger on that side.

Replace Detect on Hera with Protect and Megahorn with Pin Missile. Give it attack EVs, as you aren't even using Special attacks.

What do you mean special moves? And I'll make those adjustments and repost just the ones I've changed, It seems redundant to keep reposting the entire team

Heres the changed Hera and Keldeo:

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Pin Missile
- Protect
- Close Combat
- Facade

Keldeo-Resolute @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
- Aqua Jet
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

It's totally pointless to run SpA EVs on Heracross since none of its moves come from its Special Attack. Put them into his Atk instead.

Also move those Atk EVs on Keldeo to SpA. Aqua Jet isn't used for piwer anyways, but ti pick off low-HP mons so the extra power is totally unnecessary. If you want to invest in Attack you can just put the leftover 4 EVs in it. It is also better to run 252 Speed EVs, those 64 SpDef EVs aren't that good anyway.
This is minor, but Soundproof is a better ability for KommoO, as it protects from Sylveon and Mega Altaria's Hyper Voice and opposing KommoO's Clanging Scales. Bulletproof can be occasionally useful for walling and setting up on non-Sludge Wave Gengar though, so it's all up to your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)