- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Komala @ Choice Band
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Last Resort
- Sleep Talk

This team is absolute heat however it's also complete trash and gets 6-0 by a good team with scarf gren or scarf lele.

The team was built in about 5 minutes, the only change i made since i built it was it put on metronome mamoswine for stealth rock.

Roles
Staraptor is just meant to out speed most things and 0KO them with double edge or brave bird. I don't know calcs but it can 2 hit KO suicune so it's not too bad imo.

Breloom is here to cheese wins with spore against players that try to over predict. It mostly just spores, subs and leech seeds to beat things that are slow and focus punches to break walls.

Aerodactyl is pretty cool it just hangs out with staraptor as a slower less power bird but it can switch moves. It isn't to useful on the team but it does its job, which is killing fast flying types with stone edge.

Mamo is a beast, anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Metronome earthquake helps it break through walls, while ice shard means it isn't countered by things it usually beats.

Scarf Keldeo, this mon is fire ironically. Scarf hydro pump chews up most pokemon, again like staraptor few things can switch in on it without taking 60%. Still it doesn't like other scarfers which is the bane on the entire team.

Komala MVP the PU pokemon is practically ubers material if it wasn't for the abysmal stats, moves and the fact that it's generally kinda bad. Still it puts in work if they switch pokemon which they do all too often.

This isn't really me asking for people for help changing anything. I just wanted to give some people a fire team to try.

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)