hardest boss

@smashlloyd: Late reply, I know to kill the Attack Node first, in my second playthrough I beat it first try, but the Laser Barrage 2HKOES everyone (undertrained people get OHKOed by it) bar HP+50% Cecil. It's only a matter of killing it fast, but luck plays a big role. I would NOT say it is easy, just very very luck-based.
EDIT: Also, TheMantyke, I have gone up against Captain K. Rool, and I can agree his vacuum gun just PWNS ME TO THE MAX!
Even heard of Shell? And K Rool isn't hard, as I said earlier, if you make an effort to memorize his attack patterns.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Maverick Spider, from Megaman X. I only play through this game once every 4 years or so, so he fools me every single time.

I always hated the Star Magician from the Golden Sun series. Not only did he have a huge amount of health, he always revived those stupid balls that boost on of his stats (most of the time his health), or could destroy you in 1 hit.

Got 2.

First is the Cameo Team from Tales of Symphonia, in Mania. I've hardly managed to get by in Hard, with Glory Presea, Zelos and Raine, yet, the Enemy using Life Bottles right after you've dealt with Meredy, who ironocally casts Indignation on you quite often, is the worst.

Second, the Sylph in Mania, from ToS too. They're definitely beatable, but Fairess continiously interrupting Raine's Revitalize makes this battle a torture without Concentrate and Glory. I've managed after several attempts, however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)