Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - SIGN UP FOR TEAM SKULL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
game's gonna start monday evening PST

no specific player # so low prio can sign up as subs which are always welcome

this game is dank so get your fire emojis ready

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'm signing up because I happen to lack a skull, as I am an invertebrate in many users eyes. Because I lack a skull, I wish to obtain one through the course of the game. My hope is that somehow the cortex of my brain will stay intact whilst I dive into the course of a difficult set of mind-games, since, if it doesn't, it will come oozing out of my ears and onto the lap of Walrein who requested I join. Thus, as my gushing and oozing brain begins to decompose on Walrein's thighs, he will be incapable of keeping back the horror of his mistake in having a skull-less simple mollusk such as myself join an intricate and complex game of Smogon Mafia.

Yeti, as a result of all of this will of course resign to her usual opinion of myself as being a terrible Smogon Mafia persona and her disdain for my presence will be ever increased twofold. Then, since Yeti is obviously in disgust at the mass of brain cells discharging from the husk of my body, UncleSam will step in and pick up a mop with a bucket and clean up the soiled bits on and around Walrein's thighs. Sadly, this all could have easily been avoided if Walrein had simply not said this, and I quote:

You see, Hearthstone has a peculiar shape for its logo:

As you can see the shape of the Hearthstone logo is quite similar to that of a Nautilus - which is a kind of mollusk if I may add:

Mollusks are a kind of invertebrate, which as mentioned before, lack any skull. These beasts are curious in the fact that they are capable to exist via the use of a hard and external shell. Nautili in particular, are well suited for life in deep waters because of their large eyes. As a result of their large eyes, they are sensitive to rapid changes in optical changes in luminescence. However, their eyes are well located on the sides of their body, allowing a full radius of vision and protection from predators. This full radius is almost like a kind of omnipotence.

Omnipotence is often attributed to various divine beings, gods, or other mythical or legendary beasts. However, one that is often quoted as being quite real and ever present in our everyday society is one that is also associated with the eye. The eye, of the Illuminati.

Illuminati confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)