General Updates for Existing Uber Analyses

I have seen confuse ray in ubers though (PO Noobs) lol. Some mews run explosion. Still, the only difference IS these two points in which calm is better. Which occurs more for BP mew? Confusion or struggle? Shrang, I think you have gotten careful mixed up with impish, btw.

all i'm asking is a slash. Nothing else. Do all the "Uber council" really think Calm totally outclasses Careful? Really?

Well, I really want to know exactly what CAN Careful have over calm? Even if it is only extremely slightly better, it is still better and there is no point in using something entirely outclassed.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
all i'm asking is a slash. Nothing else. Do all the "Uber council" really think Calm totally outclasses Careful? Really?
Careful has absolutely nothing over Calm and it is purely a matter of opinion. It will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER get a slash if there is positively no benefit to using it. Your argument quite frankly is pointless...I mean, if you can get any kind of bonus or advantage in a COMPETITIVE situation, that is fair and allowable, (even if it is something slight like lowering confusion damage), there is absolutely no reason to not have it. To get worked up over something so trivial such as this is quite frankly a waste of time and energy. I could say that that in itself is "dumb."

Please do not discuss this anymore.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There was also no need to post it in multiple threads... If you really wanted to know you should have PMed somebody on the Uber QC team/

I have found that the sub punch darkrai set really made an effective wallbreaker and I think that it deserves to be put back up on the server again.

Um, I'm not sure if anybody has realized this yet or not, but the Mew analysis has no Overview. I'm not sure if this is because it hasn't been updated in a long time or whatever, but yeah it could really use one. I would write it myself, but I don't play Ubers with Mew enough to really grasp its pros and cons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)