[Gen7] CAP's First Annual Secret Santa!

approved by HeaLnDeaL
OP stolen borrowed from
Smeargle's Studio's Secret Santa

Christmas is here again and to get us all into the festive spirit I've set up something really rather fun! Welcome to the first annual CAP Secret Santa (CAPSS For short)!

Building deadline: CLOSED

How to join:
So, I'm pretty sure that most of you know what the concept of Secret Santa is, it's basically anonymous gift giving; in our case all the gifts are all replaced with pokemon teams, think of it as a Teambuilding Workshop only everyone asks for and contributes teams, and it's all anonymous! If you'd like to join in on the fun, make sure to send me a private message on smogon writing about what core you'd like somebody to build around. Please feel free to drop a post saying anything here in this thread to let others know that you will be participating, just remember if you don't sent me that PM I'll pretend you don't exist >:D! Sending in a request also means that you'll be building around someone else's core as well, so please don't sign up if you're not going to actually be able to finish the team, because you're just making things less enjoyable for others as well as making things more difficult for me and the helper cakes elves. So please, don't do that! Anyways, once we reach the sign up deadline you'll get a PM from me containing the core you'll need to build around, which apon completion you'll need to send back to me. Yup, it's as simple as that!

General Rules:
  • The request/finished team must be sent via forum PM to me, KrazyCake - Letting me know on Discord/IRC/ won't do the trick!
  • Do NOT tell anybody what request you got, or what request you sent - Please don't do this it's called Secret Santa for a reason ;)
  • You may change your request at any time, until sign ups deadline - So you don't have to tear your hair out thinking of something. However, Once the deadline for sign ups has transpired, it'll be too late for any changes!
  • Get your team done - As I've already said, don't join if you can't actually finish your team in time. there is someone else trying hard to finish the the team that you have requested, so try to respect their effort as well as the person whose request you received.
  • All teams must be made for the Gen 7 CAP metagame - So have fun with them new alola mons ;)

If you want to be really awesome and cover up for any stupid slackers feel free to send me a PM!

Just so everyone knows a core is made up 2-3 mons no more then that though.

And please don't be afraid to join in, if you don't think your teambuilding skills are good enough, I'm always there to help, so send me updates when you feel like it plz don't send too many tho. We're not all knowing pokemon gods in the end.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)