Ability: Levitate
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic Spikes
- Pain Split
- Taunt

The lead of my team. It sets up and taunts their lead, which is usually a hazard setter. Then, it sets up toxic spikes and will o wisp will force their switch(probably lol). This is a very good mixed wall because of its one only weakness and immunity to ground from levitate. Also, pain split keeps it alive when it's low and a pokemon switches in.

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

This is my main physical sweeper. It deals heavy damage with the ability aeriliate and the move double edge. Double-Edge gives amazin stab while earthquake gives great coverage. Double-Edge also OHKOS many things with or without a dragon dance boost.

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword

Probably the best ghost type in gen6(imo). Swords dance was menat for this pokemon and 1 swords dance will sweep a lot of things with shadow sneak. This is also a great counter for mega kangaskhan unless they run fire punch, which unlikely because of the usual set with sucker punch.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory

Greninja is an amazing special sweeper. I have it mixed with Gunk Shot because it could be unsurprising for the fairy types that come into contact with Greninja. Greninja can also serve as my revenge killer, wallbreaker, and a late game sweeper. Surf is also the best water move to use for greninja. Does more damage than scald, and doesn't have the accuracy like Hydro Pump, which can ruin games if it misses.

Hydra (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Another special sweeper on my team. I chose Hydreigon because of its huge underrated choice specs moveset. It has the levitate ability which makes it not get hit from spikes or toxic spikes. Flash cannon is an amazing move to use on Hydreigon because of the 4x to fairies. Dark pulse is the main move that will be used. It is an incredible pair with choice specs because of the 1.5x and STAB.

Talonflame @ Flying Gem
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz

In gen 6, this WAS one of the best physical sweepers due to the ability "Gale wings". After flying gem goes away and adds up with the acrobatics no item power, it gives the move incredible power, and not cripple you like brave bird does. Once you get a swords dance up, there's no winning for the other team. This also serves as a physical revenge killer also. Unfortunately, the ability got nerfed in gen7 which is a bummer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team has done me decently. I play UBERS gen7 and the weezing does work! Please give some constructive criticism as I am pretty new to teambuilding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)