Gen 6 Articles Claims/Suggestions

on the first page of this thread someone reserved the Ubers threatlist but nothing happened with it, so I would have no problem managing it, if no one else minds.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
So with Oglemi 's approval over VM wall I am going to claim: A Current Guide to Stall in OU (I'll think of a better name later lol) so yeah, when the thread goes up, any stall palyers are wlecome to go and pick at the details as it develops in order to keep it in check as a legitimate, good, OU stall article.

I vm'd Oglemi asking for permission for writing a rain guide and he agreed. :)
Anyone with experience at using rain teams is welcome for helping with it.

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
I would like a write a guide on the ins and outs of bulky offense. The Pokemon available, how to build a viable team, and how to play with it.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone opposed to me making an introduction to XY RU? (I'll keep it WIP til official, but this may take some time so it'll be good to start now)

sorry. I can't work on the rain guide. I tried my best, but i think i was trying to bite off more than i can chew. Sorry again.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can I make an "Introduction to UU" Guide that talks about Metagame trends and Commonly Used Pokemon? I have like an 1/8 done already haha, but I want to make it an article so yeah.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I may, I would like to do the VGC threatlist

Now the real reason that i came here:
So I wanted to write an article, and I was thinking "Now, what hasn't yet had an article done for it?", so I searched around the articles subforum, and I found nothing on semi-weather teams. I may need a little time to do this, but I think that it is something that people may find a Guide to Semi-Weather useful, and the strategy has become more viable than full-on weather teams this gen due to the weather nerf. If you don't know what semi-weather is, it is where you build a team which is designed to work in a certain weather, but it can easily function without it - unlike full-on weather teams - or a team which is designed to function around weather which, unlike full-on weather, feature a maximum of 2-3 weather abusers, such as Ludicolo, Kabutops and Kingdra. The main draw to these kinds of teams in the current OU metagame, however, is their ability to prevent common pokemon, such as Sand Rush Excadrill, who loses its sweeping capability, Tyranitar, who loses its special defense boost, and Mega Charizard Y, who loses its wallbreaking prowess, from working as well due to their weather being simply canceled out. In the article, I aim to cover all of the common weather setters, their roles on their respective teams, semi-weather threats and tips for use, as well as anything else that people recommend that I should include. If I could get permission to do this that would be great (don't forget to tag me/reply to the message so that I get an alert - I'm not exactly the best at remembering that I've reserved something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)