Gen 1 Draft League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm making a Gen 1/RBY 8-10 Player Draft League, and I need a couple more spots and someone recommended to post here. This isn't a typical tournament, I want to make it more of a league. I'll explain in the rules below. Also if this is not the place to advertise this type of league, please kindly direct me to where I should!

There will be 8-10 teams, with each team having 8 roster spots. This means that, depending on your opponent, you can select the 6 best you wish. You can also drop Pokemon off your roster to add free agents, but beware that once you do this someone else may take them before you can get them back. You'll play 1 opponent 3 times each week. After you go through every opponent, the top 50-60% of the teams will advance to the playoffs and will enter a standard tournament based on seeding. Like if we were playing a real sport!

All Gen 1 Pokemon besides Mewtwo and Mew will be available. For the most part, all the top OU Pokemon will be the best options to draft, but consider that every opponent will not look like a typical OU team, so things that get out-classed in OU can become forces to be reckoned with ahead of some other OU Pokemon (for example, Hypno>Lapras in my opinion). I'll have a pre-draft guide if anyone would like to view it, but keep in mind that this is just my own opinion and not gospel.

Last but not least, this league is free, but if the league successfully comes to completion I'll Venmo the winner $20 (or $10 to the runner up if I end up winning) both as a reward for being a champion and as a show of appreciation for helping me create this league. So, if anyone is interested, or has further questions, just comment here or send me a message! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)