Gauging Interest in Writing In-Game Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tiers for earlier Mystery Dungeon games would probably be restricted to starter/partner choices and freebies since there's so much more RNG involved than capturing when it comes to recruitment, plus you have to deal with how many story missions restrict you to the starter and partner.

I'm not sure how strictly useful a tier list would even be, honestly.

Last edited:
Tiers for earlier Mystery Dungeon games would probably be restricted to starter/partner choices and freebies since there's so RNG involved than capturing when it comes to recruitment, plus you have to deal with how many story missions restrict you to the starter and partner.
There could be a list for level 1 dungeon choices and Kecleon recruiters, I think.

Tiers for earlier Mystery Dungeon games would probably be restricted to starter/partner choices and freebies since there's so RNG involved than capturing when it comes to recruitment, plus you have to deal with how many story missions restrict you to the starter and partner.

I'm not sure how strictly useful a tier list would even be, honestly.
I guess we can have one thread for all of the earlier games where we discuss which partners are best. Also, there are other side series, right? How many of those games have a lot of Pokemon?

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
At this point in time we'd like to stick with articles on the core games only, so sadly PMD in-game tier lists won't be an option right now :(

In any case, thanks to the great interest you guys have shown, the forum was approved--feel free to post any further ideas / reservations in the new reservation thread. For your convenience, the forum can also be accessed through a link subforum in OI. Gonna go ahead and lock this thread since it's served its purpose, hope to see you all in the new forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)