Gamedawg's Trade Thread; New & Improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my OR cart now, so let's start anew with a new thread!

Friend Code: 1332-7813-4954
3DS name: Gamedawg
OT Name & #: Gamedawg & 17899(Y)/12816(OR)

Rules
1. Generic no hacked Pokemon and be nice rule.
2. You can use my Pokemon in your own trade thread. However, please keep in mind that I don't have access to cloning, so please be courteous of that if you trade clones to me or clone Pokemon I bred.
3. Unless it's specifically mentioned, I'm assuming that whatever you trade me is fully-redistribute. If it's not, just say so!
4. For the time being, I don't do breeding requests. I'm bad enough at breeding what I want to breed.
5. I can hold a Pokemon for you, but try to get back to me in a timely manner.

My Swablu for lucarioisawesome's Beldum
My Niobat for Rollout Shuckle's Buneary

Personal whitelist. These are people who have greatly helped me in one way or another.
Esmeya-Helped me get the Lansat, Starf & Enigma berries and gave me some helpful advice
Eeeehhhh-Helped me finish off the Pokedex
Alphawolfie-IRL friend
chester0334-A really nice guy who helped me with a few things
SnoopysWorld-Very nice user who practically gives away Pokemon
mostthe3rd-Was able to give me a 6IV Ditto though a givaway
shady6121-Helped my trade over a bunch of guys from Y to OR
Fluke-Also helped my trade over a bunch of guys from Y to OR

lv. 1
Squirtle
OT: MARCELINE - 49776 (Traded this from another Smogon user months ago.)
Male - Modest - Rain Dish
Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere/Tackle/Water Spout
31/X/31/31/31/31

lv. 1
Shellder
OT: Gamedawg - 12816
Female - Jolly - Skill Link
Tackle/Icicle Spear/Rock Blast
31/31/31/X/31/31

lv. 1
Exeggcute
OT: Gamedawg - 17899
Female - Modest - Harvest(x2) (1 saved for alba)
Ingrain/Synthesis/Giga Drain/Natural Gift
31/X/31/31/31/31

lv. 1
Murkrow
Female - Adamant - Prankster(x3)
Confuse Ray/Feather Dance/Brave Bird/Perish Song
31/X/31/31/31/31

lv. 1
Female - Adamant - Quick Feet (x3)
Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Poison Fang/Play Rough
31/31/31/X/31/31

lv. 1
Swablu
Female - Modest - Natural Cure(x2) (1 saved for alba)
Hyper Voice/Dragon Rush/Feather Dance/Power Swap
31/X/31/31/31/31

Beldum
Genderless - Adamant - Clear Body(x3)
Take Down
31/31/31/X/31/31

None yet

lv. 1
Munna
Female - Relaxed- Synchronized(x2)
Psywave/Defense Curl
31/X/31/31/31/31

lv. 1
Noibat
Female - Timid- Infiltraitor
Supersonic/Tackle/Whirlwind/Switcheroo
31/X/31/31/31/31

Yeah, not much yet. But it's a start, and I am planning to get into breeding a little more later. Hopefully this will be enough to hold out until then.

I'm also really into collecting berries. I'm currently trying to make a stockpile of every obtainable berry in ORAS. I may throw in a random one with each of my trades, but if you want a specific one, just ask!

I like spitbacks, and I will trade you one of mine if you want. All of these Pokemon are female, in a matching ball, and have a few perfect IVs. I would appreciate it if the Pokemon you traded me was the same, though I'm not too picky about that. Here's what's in the spitback box right now.
(x5)
HA(x6)

Specific wants: Not much right now. I'm a little new to breeding in ORAS, so I'm specifically looking for various 5IV Pokemon I can breed to grow this thread with. I'm also trying to be a bit more picky now about matching balls and the like.

I'm also looking for someone who could potentially help me with cloning.

More will be added to this later. But for now, have fun!

Last edited:
Hello TheGamedawg ! Welcome to the Wi-Fi forum! I wish you luck on your thread, but I have some info:

• Flawless shinies from WT=almost certainly hacked. I wouldn't trade the Talonflame if I were you.
  • People like stuff in cool balls. Considering the commoness (if that's even a word lol) of Azu, and the fact that it's in a regular ball, I'm not sure many peeps would want it.
  • People also like stuff you breed yourself.

If you need any donations from my thread, lemme know. :D

(P.S.: Most and Buckert are both doing good IV Ditto giveaways. Drop by their profiles if you want a Ditto or two!)

Last edited:
Hello TheGamedawg ! Welcome to the Wi-Fi forum! I wish you luck on your thread, but I have some info:

• Flawless shinies from WT=almost certainly hacked. I wouldn't trade the Talonflame if I were you.
  • People like stuff in cool balls. Considering the commoness (if that's even a word lol) of Azu, and the fact that it's in a regular ball, I'm not sure many peeps would want it.
  • People also like stuff you breed yourself.

If you need any donations from my thread, lemme know. :D

(P.S.: Most and Buckert are both doing good IV Ditto giveaways. Drop by their profiles if you want a Ditto or two!)
Thank you for you advice! I have done a lot of research on the wi-fi forums and I'm pretty certain the Talonflame is not hacked. I have by dumb luck gotten hacks off of WT before and they're very easy to spot. Though I have a feeling more people are going to ask about it at some point, so maybe I should have it checked in that one thread regardless. I also know about matching balls as well, and that the people of Smogon love them! Currently I'm working on a few Dream Ball Swablus.

And I do have access to a 6IV Ditto as well. The very nice user mostthe3rd gave me one several months ago. Thank you for your concern and helpful advice, and I'll definitely check out your thread at some point!

edit: No one can prove that the Talonflame is a hack, then again to one can prove that it's legit either. So I think I'll play it safe and take it off the list.

Last edited:
Alright! So I've edited the post a little bit and was able to add a few things from my Y game thanks to Fluke. I also have plenty of spitbacks now, so breeding should be a heck of a lot easier.

Still not much here, but I now have a lot more tools so definitely expect more soon!

Hi, Im interested in your noibat and swablu. Would you want a Jolly charmander(Lv71 since i used it for breeding) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with blaze for one of them? I also have a lv7(used for breeding) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 beldum that im willing to trade for both of them.

Hi, Im interested in your noibat and swablu. Would you want a Jolly charmander(Lv71 since i used it for breeding) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with blaze for one of them? I also have a lv7(used for breeding) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 beldum that im willing to trade for both of them.
Which balls are both of them in? And are they female?

Hi ! I would be interested by your Exeggcute and your Swablu. I can catch you nearly all apricorn ball, what do you want ?

Hi ! I would be interested by your Exeggcute and your Swablu. I can catch you nearly all apricorn ball, what do you want ?
Are you saying that you're going to go back to gen 4 and catch nearly any Apricorn Pokemon? That's quite a task. Are they going to have any good iVs or something? Because that's not necessary if you're going that far out of your way to catch them. They just need to be female, so I can pass the ball down.
Do you thing 2 for 2 would be fine? Because if that's the case then I would like a Fast Ball Ponyta and a Moon Ball Drowzee. Does this sound alright?

Are you saying that you're going to go back to gen 4 and catch nearly any Apricorn Pokemon? That's quite a task. Are they going to have any good iVs or something? Because that's not necessary if you're going that far out of your way to catch them. They just need to be female, so I can pass the ball down.
Do you thing 2 for 2 would be fine? Because if that's the case then I would like a Fast Ball Ponyta and a Moon Ball Drowzee. Does this sound alright?
Yes, exactly. I can make them having good IVs, but if you don't care, it's easier for me. And of course it is, if you want a third one, feel free to ask. And I think the both are aviable in SoulSilver, I will start to find and catch them

Yes, exactly. I can make them having good IVs, but if you don't care, it's easier for me. And of course it is, if you want a third one, feel free to ask. And I think the both are aviable in SoulSilver, I will start to find and catch them
IVs don't matter for something like this. If a third one would be a hassle, may I ask for a Fast Ball Krabby as well? I can also throw in a spitback of my current breeding project (Dream Ball Murkrow) with a rare berry. Does this sound fair?

Last edited:
IVs don't matter for something like this. If a third one would be a hassle, may I ask for a Fast Ball Krabby as well? I can also throw in a spitback of my current breeding project (Dream Ball Murkrow) with a rare berry. Does this sound fair?
Yes, It would be fantastic !

Are you almost done, or do you need more time?

Thread update: I've been very busy over the last week, but I still check my Smogon a few times a day. I was also able to add HA Murkrows to the thread!
I'm ready, I have all your pokemon, when will you be aviable for a trade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)