Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm already on.
Ok, im connecting as we speak, also what are redis rights on the cress? this rayquaza is full redis.

Edit: Nevermind just read, it's non-redis.

Edit 2: You don't seem to pop up under the friends list, so I'm restarting my 3ds.

Edit 3: It says "There is a pokemon that cannot be traded in your party" When the rayquaza is in my pc box

Edit 4:
Are you on pokemon X/Y by any chance? That's the only way I could explain why it's not trading. Rayquaza knows Dragon Ascents.

Last edited:
Edit 3: It says "There is a pokemon that cannot be traded in your party" When the rayquaza is in my pc box
I've no idea what's happening. Have you tried resetting your game?

Edit: something came up and I'll be afk for about an hour. Hope you'll have come up with a solution by then :)

And I'll still be leaving some interesting pokemon out haha

Some questions so I can decide which 6 to pick: Is Whimsicott EVed? Does it have any egg moves?
What are the egg moves of Turtwig, Shroomish, Kecleon, Espurr, Inkay and Shellder?
Turtwig has grassy terrain, seed bomb, and superpower, shroomish has worry seed and bullet seed, kecleon has fake out, recover, and trick, espurr I actually do not have any longer for some reason, idk what happened to it, I think I may have given it to somebody to clone and never gotten it back lol, inkay knows peck and constrict, and shellder knows icicle spear and rock blast, and it looks like whimsicotts evs are max HP and then the rest are split between defense and special defense

Turtwig has grassy terrain, seed bomb, and superpower, shroomish has worry seed and bullet seed, kecleon has fake out, recover, and trick, espurr I actually do not have any longer for some reason, idk what happened to it, I think I may have given it to somebody to clone and never gotten it back lol, inkay knows peck and constrict, and shellder knows icicle spear and rock blast, and it looks like whimsicotts evs are max HP and then the rest are split between defense and special defense
Could you reset Whimsicott's EVs? If so, I'd like it, Turtwig, Shroomish, Inkay, Bunnelby (assuming it's 31/31/31/x/31/31) and Chandelure (assuming it's either ut or 252 sp.atk/speed).

Could you reset Whimsicott's EVs? If so, I'd like it, Turtwig, Shroomish, Inkay, Bunnelby (assuming it's 31/31/31/x/31/31) and Chandelure (assuming it's either ut or 252 sp.atk/speed).
I can yes, and okay I will need them all cloned though because I only have one of each, are you capable of cloning all those or do I need to get somebody else to clone them?

I can yes, and okay I will need them all cloned though because I only have one of each, are you capable of cloning all those or do I need to get somebody else to clone them?
I could clone for you, but in that case, I'll only be able to trade later. I'll PM you then.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi Gabriel, I see you're still trading. I'm definitely interested in the bold cresselia caught in Gen 6. While I don't have an active trade thread anymore, I have numerous competitive gen 6 shinies that were TSV hatched from many different reddit users.

Hi Gabriel, I see you're still trading. I'm definitely interested in the bold cresselia caught in Gen 6. While I don't have an active trade thread anymore, I have numerous competitive gen 6 shinies that were TSV hatched from many different reddit users.
That sounds nice. Could you PM me a list?

Hi! I was wondering if you could clone my malamar (however many copies you endorse making) plus one for you, of course. Thanks! *Info:
image.jpg

Malamar (shiny--I don't know where to get shiny sprites)
31/31/31/31/31/31--Level 100
Adamant
EVS: 252 HP / 156 Atk / 100 Sp. Def
OT: Alexandra ID: 21586
Traded to me by acam333
Fully Redis

Thanks!
And, which cloning method do you use? Is it in-game? Or powersaves/ AR?

Hello :) i have intrest in the cresselia, 6iv shiny absol and xearnes:) please pm me with things you want i have legwnds and a lot of OU pokes

Hi! I was wondering if you could clone my malamar (however many copies you endorse making) plus one for you, of course. Thanks! *Info:
View attachment 35173
Malamar (shiny--I don't know where to get shiny sprites)
31/31/31/31/31/31--Level 100
Adamant
EVS: 252 HP / 156 Atk / 100 Sp. Def
OT: Alexandra ID: 21586
Traded to me by acam333
Fully Redis

Thanks!
And, which cloning method do you use? Is it in-game? Or powersaves/ AR?
I'm sorry, but I already have this Malamar, so I'm not really interested in cloning it. Do you have more 6 Gen shinies or maybe 6 Gen legendaries in need of cloning? If I could clone more than one at once, maybe the whole deal would get more interesting to me.

Hello :) i have intrest in the cresselia, 6iv shiny absol and xearnes:) please pm me with things you want i have legwnds and a lot of OU pokes
PMed

I'm sorry, but I already have this Malamar, so I'm not really interested in cloning it. Do you have more 6 Gen shinies or maybe 6 Gen legendaries in need of cloning? If I could clone more than one at once, maybe the whole deal would get more interesting to me.

PMed
Hmm...well, no, all of my other shinies are cloned; but, thanks for offering :) I suppose I'll look somewhere else, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)