Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
diceus is a cool idea that encourages creative teambuilding, I'm not entirely sure why it would need to be banned just for breaking species clause and being good with OP mons which are getting banned anyways.
Not very creative to use literally the same thing twice, is it? Anyway...
Diceus is the 94th in highest HP. The fusion with lowest HP is 506th, excluding all forms. There are (506-94=) 412 fusions that Diceus could turn into, and be better than them because of HP. It's not just "good with OP mons", it's good with +80% of the fusions and god knows how many Realmons. But the question is, would it be worth using two of the same mon to have a slightly better version with higher HP? If the original mon has base 100 HP and the increase is only +4, then no. If the original mon has its HP stat almost doubled on Diceus, then yes it's worth using. Examples:
Diceus-Sickle gets 104 HP/175 Def/165 SpD (goes from 55 to 104).
Diceus-Sablemimez gets 104 HP/80 Def/102 SpD with an ability that halves all damage (also goes from 55 to 104).
Diceus-Miminja goes from 63 to 104. Since it gets +50% HP from the ability, it ends up with the equivalent of 207 base HP (104 base HP with EVs is 412, 150% of 412 is 618 = 207 base HP with EVs). Not sure if Miminja is going to the bottom of the fusion list in this slate, but if it doesn't, then we're fucked.
Diceus-Cosmill can also end up incredibly broken, if Cosmill's ability somehow doubles HP (it does say "doubles all stats" so idk). The HP stat would be so high that it would be above base 255.
Other less broken versions are Diceus-Pelippex (104/136/116 bulk), Diceus-Aegiline-Shield (104/132/132), Diceus-Maskle (104/156/166), Diceus-Miniancie-Ore (104/145/145), Diceus-Shuckle (104/230/230 bulk with shit abilities), Diceus-Aegislash (104/150/150), etc
Oh and let's not talk about Diceus-Shedinja.
One thing that i've noticed that makes it balanced it's the fact that it must wear a Plate for making its ability useful, leaving without the ability of using any other and more useful item, so in my opinion is balanced :]
Multitype is affected by Z-Crystals now, the ability is based on it so it should be able to use any Z-crystals.
Also, assuming it defaults to Normal-type with no item, then we get double-trouble Diceus-Ditto which is going to have better bulk than the other fusion 80% of the time and can use Scarf. Zycannon with +37 HP doesn't sound fun either. Ah and the good old Diceus-Bunny-(insert literally any mega stone OR Eviolite OR Ultranecrozium Z here).
If it doesn't transform into Normal-types by default that's too bad. Bunny and Ditto strategies wouldn't work, Zycannon would though.

Not very creative to use literally the same thing twice, is it? Anyway...
Diceus is the 94th in highest HP. The fusion with lowest HP is 506th, excluding all forms. There are (506-94=) 412 fusions that Diceus could turn into, and be better than them because of HP. It's not just "good with OP mons", it's good with +80% of the fusions and god knows how many Realmons. But the question is, would it be worth using two of the same mon to have a slightly better version with higher HP? If the original mon has base 100 HP and the increase is only +4, then no. If the original mon has its HP stat almost doubled on Diceus, then yes it's worth using. Examples:
Diceus-Sickle gets 104 HP/175 Def/165 SpD (goes from 55 to 104).
Diceus-Sablemimez gets 104 HP/80 Def/102 SpD with an ability that halves all damage (also goes from 55 to 104).
Diceus-Miminja goes from 63 to 104. Since it gets +50% HP from the ability, it ends up with the equivalent of 207 base HP (104 base HP with EVs is 412, 150% of 412 is 618 = 207 base HP with EVs). Not sure if Miminja is going to the bottom of the fusion list in this slate, but if it doesn't, then we're fucked.
Diceus-Cosmill can also end up incredibly broken, if Cosmill's ability somehow doubles HP (it does say "doubles all stats" so idk). The HP stat would be so high that it would be above base 255.
Other less broken versions are Diceus-Pelippex (104/136/116 bulk), Diceus-Aegiline-Shield (104/132/132), Diceus-Maskle (104/156/166), Diceus-Miniancie-Ore (104/145/145), Diceus-Shuckle (104/230/230 bulk with shit abilities), Diceus-Aegislash (104/150/150), etc
Oh and let's not talk about Diceus-Shedinja.
The creative teambuilding comes from not being able to stack types with the mon you want to transform into, or else the reliability is halved.
Diceus-Sickle is still 4x weak to Fire and having to run two quad fire weaknesses on the same team is bad. You'd be surprised how easy it is to break this.
Sablemimez is busted anyways imo just looking at the ability, but ability suppression can easily take care of either it or the Diceus version.
Miminja is sooo getting banned.
Cosmill's ability doesn't affect HP.
Also I'm not sure vanilla mons are allowed in the FE meta and it's definitely not worth running them with the insane wallbreakers we have. diceus-shedinja isn't even good, the bulk and typing are still crap.
Remember that it has to share the movepool and EVs of the Pokemon it transforms into - it's not flexible.

Also there's absolutely no reason why it should be able to use Z-Crystals - I omitted that part from the ability. It doesn't transform into a random Normal type with no plate either, so please read the ability.

The creative teambuilding comes from not being able to stack types with the mon you want to transform into, or else the reliability is halved.
Diceus-Sickle is still 4x weak to Fire and having to run two quad fire weaknesses on the same team is bad. You'd be surprised how easy it is to break this.
Sablemimez is busted anyways imo just looking at the ability, but ability suppression can easily take care of either it or the Diceus version.
Miminja is sooo getting banned.
Cosmill's ability doesn't affect HP.
Also I'm not sure vanilla mons are allowed in the FE meta and it's definitely not worth running them with the insane wallbreakers we have. diceus-shedinja isn't even good, the bulk and typing are still crap.
Remember that it has to share the movepool and EVs of the Pokemon it transforms into - it's not flexible.

Also there's absolutely no reason why it should be able to use Z-Crystals - I omitted that part from the ability. It doesn't transform into a random Normal type with no plate either, so please read the ability.
Arceus can hold Z crystals and still transform, so......

Also, more fusions have been coded!!! charizard8888 Sorry for yelling at you earlier. Tbh i was kinda groggy and was getting kinda worried. I won't do that again. (Don't expect me to just let you guys stop for as long as it was between the first and second batch tho)

Here are the ones that are now coded.

Cargolure
Alakario
Cazantor
Gallete
Aurantrum
Steelthorn
Venoqueen
Polyform2
Scraftia
Slurpum
Thundersaurus
Rhyperlax
Lopunne
Hootoise
Lietaur
Laprazone
Hydraulic
Klinkle
Metanlee
Kangorus-Khan
Heebleye
Crygotran
Dugterra
Garbagorde
Cherform
Porygrigus
Zoroldeo
Stundos
Macaroon
Dank
Rapipom
Tadpole
Draegarados
Grangoro
Babuffe
Galion-Z
Steelweez
Thundurbee
Gallatross
Victant
Rosette-Eternal
Conkelvire
Landia
Odelay
Thundercast
Sceptette-Eternal
Rail Link
Agrippa
Basculin-Basculin
Mewelli
Bael
Simigoat
Miltrank
Furfraught
Tyranking
Supermuk
Mentor
Elektra
Escagon
Golmanitan
Sunflorrim
Unconventional
Ambiccino
Parp
Zyflare
Probs
Hentai
Tornastar
Magmovire
Volgon
Tapu Loom
Lucashadow
Cradilego
Astrolith
Kyraurem
Hetrarna
Xurkivoir
Vikarona
Mudgoat
Theridel
Shrek
Vitality
Necromega
Malaquanid
Scrapunny
Bezong
Valcro
Smelly
Tapu Meme
Comcott
Minislash
Crematoria
Pherothorn
Archking
Slampa
Decidactyl
Lycanape
Golisotops

This might mess with voting, but at this point idgaf.

Arceus is Arceus. Diceus is not. I did not include the Z-Crystal part of the ability in Diceus's ability, as it clearly says in its description, so......

also when the heck did all that coding happen? and does it include abilities/Fusion Moves at all?

Arceus is Arceus. Diceus is not. I did not include the Z-Crystal part of the ability in Diceus's ability, as it clearly says in its description, so......

also when the heck did all that coding happen? and does it include abilities/Fusion Moves at all?
The coding just happened today. Pretty sure moves were not included, but I think those can wait for now. As for abilities, I don't know. charizard8888 Did you code the actual ability effects?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
You're actively discouraged from trying certain team combinations if they share type, to make the ability always work. Again, doesn't sound like very creative way of building a team.
No, you don't understand how bulky it is.
4 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Diceus-Sickle: 268-324 (65 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after trapping damage
The suggested smogon set for Heatran (sadly none of the Fire-type Heatran fusions have higher SpA than the original so I can't use them as example). Bulky utility Fire-types can't OHKO Diceus-Sickle.
252 SpA Magmozam Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Diceus-Sickle: 384-456 (93.2 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
Magmozam has 140 SpA. Any Fire-types that prefer defensive/fast natures and Leftovers/Assault Vest over Life Orb (or Megas) NEED 140 SpA OR MORE to have a chance at OHKO'ing Diceus-Sickle.
I could go on. Besides, one weakness is easy to play around. Just use one of the dozens of fire-immunity fusions or use a rain-setter user. Rain-team Scizor on steroids.
Sablemimes is completely fine. And ability suppression is no excuse.
Also I'm not sure vanilla mons are allowed in the FE meta and it's definitely not worth running them with the insane wallbreakers we have.
Why wouldn't they be allowed? And some of them are worth running especially if low-rank Ubers ones like Aegislash are allowed.
diceus-shedinja isn't even good, the bulk and typing are still crap.
It's still incredibly annoying, can shut down sweepers that don't have coverage for it, can force switches, can even pull off sweeps with Sub+SD+Leech Life depending if the foe has coverage for it. Shedinja can be used as bait, and scout what moves the foe has. If they send out a certain mon to KO Shedinja, you KO that mon before sending out Diceus-Shedinja.
That's not much of a problem if the end result is broken. At best they could hold different items, maybe have offensive teammates scarfed while offensive Diceus has plates that will make it deal more damage. And defensive teammates can have whatever.

Oh you did that on purpose? Ok I wasn't sure if it was submitted before Z-crystals started affecting Multitype.
Also questions:
Can Diceus use Trick without losing the transformation?
Since Imposter and Transform both copy Megas as well, Diceus can transform into Mega-teammates, right? And Ultra-Necrozma teammates? Basically allowing two Megas in a team? One being Diceus-Mega with a type-boosting item???

Oh you did that on purpose? Ok I wasn't sure if it was submitted before Z-crystals started affecting Multitype.
Also questions:
Can Diceus use Trick without losing the transformation?
Since Imposter and Transform both copy Megas as well, Diceus can transform into Mega-teammates, right? And Ultra-Necrozma teammates? Basically allowing two Megas in a team? One being Diceus-Mega with a type-boosting item???
fair enough on the balance concerns but
if you trick the plate away it can't transform ever again
also yes it works on megas so actually ban it idc

Also, more fusions have been coded!!! charizard8888 Sorry for yelling at you earlier. Tbh i was kinda groggy and was getting kinda worried. I won't do that again. (Don't expect me to just let you guys stop for as long as it was between the first and second batch tho)

Here are the ones that are now coded.

Cargolure
Alakario
Cazantor
Gallete
Aurantrum
Steelthorn
Venoqueen
Polyform2
Scraftia
Slurpum
Thundersaurus
Rhyperlax
Lopunne
Hootoise
Lietaur
Laprazone
Hydraulic
Klinkle
Metanlee
Kangorus-Khan
Heebleye
Crygotran
Dugterra
Garbagorde
Cherform
Porygrigus
Zoroldeo
Stundos
Macaroon
Dank
Rapipom
Tadpole
Draegarados
Grangoro
Babuffe
Galion-Z
Steelweez
Thundurbee
Gallatross
Victant
Rosette-Eternal
Conkelvire
Landia
Odelay
Thundercast
Sceptette-Eternal
Rail Link
Agrippa
Basculin-Basculin
Mewelli
Bael
Simigoat
Miltrank
Furfraught
Tyranking
Supermuk
Mentor
Elektra
Escagon
Golmanitan
Sunflorrim
Unconventional
Ambiccino
Parp
Zyflare
Probs
Hentai
Tornastar
Magmovire
Volgon
Tapu Loom
Lucashadow
Cradilego
Astrolith
Kyraurem
Hetrarna
Xurkivoir
Vikarona
Mudgoat
Theridel
Shrek
Vitality
Necromega
Malaquanid
Scrapunny
Bezong
Valcro
Smelly
Tapu Meme
Comcott
Minislash
Crematoria
Pherothorn
Archking
Slampa
Decidactyl
Lycanape
Golisotops

This might mess with voting, but at this point idgaf.
Uhh, weren't Shrek and Smelly gonna be coded last?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Reviloja753 said:
voting is open.
Oh uh I missed this. I thought I was discussing in the discussion phase. My bad, my bad.
Gran-Ho
Dialcatty
Miminja
Dittsey
Rebell

So... let's talk about the elephant in the room here. We got 11 subs this slate. Out of those Harem was already coded (sorry AquaticPanic your sub is absolutely on point but useless). Klinkle, Gallatross and Aurantrum were coded before we could vote for them. That means 4 subs were a waste of time. Two of the winning subs last slate were also coded, even though they were supposed to go to the bottom of the list, meaning last priority slate was also partially a waste of time...

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
can I just say that I'm pretty sure Tapu Jojo's ability is supposed to turn the move revealed by the forewarn effect Electric Type while SC Terrain is up. the nominator said they thought it just turned Tapu Jojo electric type.
OHH THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. Thanks. I feel a bit stupid now. Ignore the submission I guess. Or vote for it because you're giving the opponent a free terrain-boosted move.

Gran-Ho
Rebell
Dialcatty
Gallatross

Btw, guys, sorry if I didn't intervene earlier.
Already coded but voted Fusions will be put in FE Ubers if OP or they can still be excluded if they get 7 or more votes.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hate to burst prople's bubbles, but Gran-Ho's ability was one of the first things highlighted at the very start of coding, and it was decided there and then that it would only activate once a battle. So I don't think its busted anymore.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The coding just happened today. Pretty sure moves were not included, but I think those can wait for now. As for abilities, I don't know. charizard8888 Did you code the actual ability effects?
Abilities are in only till Monsoon Altered as of now
Moves till Flush Flux (Mostly coded by Mygavolt)
Though I have tests coming up so...
Uhh, weren't Shrek and Smelly gonna be coded last?
Sorry didn't know that
Just pass me a list of which ones need to be coded now

Last edited:
Abilities are in only till Monsoon Altered as of now
Moves till Flush Flux (Mostly coded by Mygavolt)
Though I have tests coming up so...

Sorry didn't know that
Just pass me a list of which ones need to be coded now
See, the list is always changing, but for now, go in order of the dex.

Dialcatty
Rebell
Dittsey
(Vietnam traumas from BH intensifies)
Gallatross
Miminja
Gran-Ho
(If regular PP Stall wasn't annoying enough...)

This is how tough diamonds should be.
DNA Donors: Tyranitar / Diancie

Offspring name: Tyrancie

New Type: Rock / Fairy

Base Stats: 95 / 137 / 130 / 97 / 125 / 55 (+20 HP, +20 Atk, +0 Def, +0 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Diamond Stream (Sand Stream + Clear Body) - Sets Sandstorm on switch-in. Immune to Rock and immune to negative stat changes.

Notable Moves: Diamond Storm, Earthquake, Elemental Punches, Rock Polish, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Dragon Dance, Curse, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Dual Screens, Heal Bell, Taunt

Role Identification: Tyrancie is a monstrous tank, capable of easily eating hits (especially special ones, thanks to Sandstorm) and retaliating back with its great Attack and movepool. With a Diamond Storm boost, Tyrancie is incredibly hard to break. It's also one of the only Rock immunities in the whole game. It has surprisingly good utility with Taunt, Heal Bell and Stealth Rocks, and you can't even use Intimidate to stop it from breaking you. Of course, its glaring flaw is its typing being pretty bad defensively, breaking to any strong Steel move. I would complain about lack of physical Fairy STAB but Fusion Moves will probably fix that issue at some point, and even if it doesn't Diamond Storm + Earthquake is all it needs.

But if you thought that sounded strong...

Mega Tyrancie

Base Stats: 95 / 167 / 170 / 97 / 145 / 65

New ability and desc: Sand Stream

Role Identification: Sure, it isn't immune to Rock, but with that ridiculous bulk it doesn't need to be. It can easily punch holes in teams without worrying much about the opponent's attacks: after a Diamond Storm boost even physical Steel moves aren't too worrying considering the average offenses of most Steel types. Here's to the newest member of FE Ubers! Probably, anyway.

You thought Tail Glow was a good setup move?
DNA Donors: Klinklang / Bibarel
Offspring name: Klinkarel
New Type: Steel / Water
Base Stats: 69 / 102 / 87 / 72 / 72 / 100 (+0 HP, +10 Atk, +0 Def, +10 SpA, +0 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Positivity (Plus + Simple) - This Pokemon's stat changes are amplified to 3x (2x from simple + 50% from Plus) their normal amount.
Notable Moves: Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Waterfall, Aqua Jet
Role Identification: Shift Gear is now physical Tail Glow that instantly maxes your speed, which makes this thing's set up sweeping pretty good. However, it only has 102 base Attack so it's not actually as powerful as it'd seem. Also, it's really frail for a fusion, so GL setting up without screens/veil.

How very draining.
Parents: Landorus-T and Thundurus-T
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Thandus-T
New type: Ground/Electric
New base stats: 84/145/80/145/80/96 (+20 Attack, +20 Special Attack)
New ability and desc: Draining Gaze (Intimidate = Volt Absorb) - Upon entering the field, restore health to this Pokemon equal to 37.5% of each opponent's Attack, then lower the attack of all opponents by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Wild Charge, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Crunch, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Superpower, Iron Tail
Role identification: It's like a free Strength Sap with every switch-in! Well, not quite as powerful, but it's still good. Thandus-T is also one of the most powerful mixed attackers in the metagame, with amazing 145 base in each attacking stat and a decent 96 speed. Thandus-T also has a plethora of good attacking moves for each category and can also set up with either Nasty Plot or Swords Dance, possibly alongside Rock Polish.

Sleek and sinister.
DNA Donors: Umbreon / Suicune

Offspring name: Umbrecune

New Type: Dark / Water

Base Stats: 117 / 70 / 127 / 75 / 127 / 75 (+20 HP, +0 Atk, +15 Def, +0 SpA, +5 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Umbral Gaze (Synchronize + Pressure) - The effects of status on opposing Pokemon are doubled. Whenever this Pokemon is afflicted with status, afflict all opponents with the same status.

Notable Moves: Heal Bell, Moonlight, Toxic, Protect, Scald, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse

Role Identification: Despite its iffy defensive typing, Umbrecune is a terribly annoying mixed wall that can wear opponents down with Toxic incredibly fast. It also probably just looks really cool, which hopefully means you can appreciate it even if you hate toxic stalling :p

Bye!
DNA Donors: Wimpod / Landorus-T
Offspring name: Thespian Wimp
New Type: Bug / Ground
Base Stats: 57 / 90 / 85 / 62 / 55 / 105 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +20 Def, +0 SpA, +0 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Sudden Exit (Wimp Out + Intimidate) - Upon switching in, this lowers the Attack of all opponents by 1 stage and then switches out.
Notable Moves: Earthquake, I guess?
Role Identification: A way to put free Attack drops on your opponent in exchange for basically missing a Pokemon slot. This Pokemon has an entirely different function to anything else in the game, and while it may seem to be a gimmick, it is viable.

Oops.

DNA Donors: Muk / Magneton

Offspring name: Mukneton

New Type: Steel / Poison

Base Stats: 85 / 90 / 93 / 92 / 93 / 68 (+8 HP, +8 Atk, +8 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +8 Spe)

New ability and desc: Underwhelming Presence (Stench + Analytic) - When this Pokemon attacks last, its move flinches the opponent.

Notable Moves: Memento

Role Identification: The development of fusion technology over the years has been stunning, and all fusion scientists will be gratified to know that it has all culminated in this fusion, capturing the very essence of perfection. Here are some of the reviews this fusion received in its first days on the market:

'This fusion managed to nearly beat my HP Grass Soak Golduck. Truly one of the most powerful Pokemon I have ever had the fortune to battle.' - Verlisify

'*metallic slime noises*' - Mukneton

'still better than phione lol' - Yahooboo

Last edited:

Items are too broken, somebody should fix that...
Parents: Weavile/Gumshoos
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Gumshoe
New type: Dark/Normal
New base stats:
89 Hp/125 Atk/72 Def/60 SpA/82 SpD/95 Spe=523 BST
New ability and desc:
Jealous Agressor (Pickpocket + Stakeout) - Deals double damage to Pokemon holding an item.
Notable moves:
-Physical
: Return, Frustration, Double Edge, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Feint, Fake Out, Elemental Punches, Earthquake, Pursuit, Throat Chop, U-turn, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Dual Chop, Brick Break, Kick, Iron Head, Hyper Fang, Endeavor, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt, Power-Up Punch.
-Special: Wot?
-Status: Swords Dance, Taunt, Agility, Hone Claws, Roar, Yawn.
Role Identification: Basically the thing that makes wearing an item a disadvantage. Taking double damage from a mon with 125 Atk and almost unresisted STABs (and it learns Earthquake...) is nothing to scoff out. It obviously has some glaring flaw se hat makes it remotely balanced, like its its mediocre defensive typing and its below average 95 Spe, but even being an item hacer, it can always wear a Choice Scarf, and it has access to STAB priority on Quick Attack.

No Lenny sadly ;~;
DNA Donors: Kecleon/Giratina-O
Offspring name: Karl
New Type: Normal/Ghost
Base Stats:
110 Hp/110 Atk/100 Def/100 SpA/110 SpD/70 Spe (+5 HP, +5 Atk, +15 Def, +10 SpA, +0 SpD, +5 Spe)=600 BST
New ability and desc:
Lenny (Protean + Levitate) - Inmune to the types of its held moves.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
Return, Frustration, Double Edge, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Elemental Punches, Earthquake, Low Kick, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail.
-Special: Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Vacuum Wave, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Psychic, Charge Beam.
-Status: Stealth Rock, Recover, Nasty Plot, Will-O-Wisp, Defog, Thunder Wave, Destiny Bond, Calm Mind, Trick, Hone Claws, Roar, Tailwind, Magic Coat, Trick Room, Heal Block, Block, Disable.
Role Identification: Aaabbb

Bowling isn't such a gre...EAT MA GYRO BALL, B*TCH
DNA Donors: Chesnaught/Stakataka
Offspring name: Chestak
New Type: Fighting/Steel
Base Stats:
80 Hp/139 Atk/157 Def/63 SpA/101 SpD/38 Spe/578 BST (+6 HP, +20 Atk, +1 Def, +13 SpD)
New ability and desc: Bowling Skills (Bulletproof + Beast Boost) - Boost the power of ballistic moves by 50% and provides inmunity to these moves. Everytime the user uses or is hit by a ballitistic move its highest non-hp stat is raised by one stage.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
GYRO BALL, Hammer Arm, Drain Punch, Superpower, Low Kick, Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Thunder Punch, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt.
-Special: Why are you using these when you have GYRO BALL.
-Status: BELLY DRUM, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Trick Room, Leech Seed, Taunt, Synthesis, Bulk Up, Curse.

AquaticPanic isn't the only one that can make Prime FEs...
Parents: Golem/Golem-Alola
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Golem-Prime
New type: Ground/Electric
New base stats:
90 Hp/130 Atk/140 Def/65 SpA/75 SpD/55 Spe/555 BST
New ability and desc:
Painful Trap (Rock Head + Magnet Pull) - Prevents opposing Steel-type Pokemon from switching. Moves with recoil prevent the target from switching out. Ghost-types are unaffected. Negates the latter recoil damage.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Earthquake, Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch, Take Down, Double Edge, Smack Down, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, EXPLOSION, Hammer Arm, Superpower, Power-Up Punch.
-Special: Volt Switch?
-Status: Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Autotomize, Roar, Block, Endure.

...But not having an item is the broken thing now...
Parents: Charizard/Sceptile
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Rachel
New type:

New base stats: 84 Hp/94 Atk/81 Def/117 SpA/95 SpD/120 Spe/591 BST
New ability and desc:
Wildfire (Blaze + Unburden) - This Pokemon's Fire power is 2x and Speed doubles when an item is used or lost. These boosts are lost after the user switches out.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Acrobatics, Drain Punch, Flame Charge, Dragon Claw, Dual Chop, Outrage, Rock Slide, X-Scissor.
-Special: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Overheat, Focus Blast, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power.
-Status: BELLY DRUM, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Roost, Synthesis (you'll see later why), Leech Seed, Agility, Hone Claws.
Role Identification: Guess who's the new Belly Drum/Unburden abuser? After a Belly Drum, this thing basically gains a Fire Water Bubble and a really high Speed stat (and don't forget what Belly Drum does). While its coverage options aren't really diverse, its own STABs are really good offensibly, making its bad coverage options really useful for breaking past the little number of switch-in it has. Oh, and it has like 3 megas:

Parents: Charizard/Sceptile
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Rachel-Mega X
New type:

New base stats: 84 Hp/140 Atk/114 Def/138 SpA/95 SpD/120 Spe/591 BST
New ability and desc:
Tough Claws
Notable moves:Same as above, focus on contact and dragon attacks.
Role Identification:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)