Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I don't remember what M.A.G.'s made from, but here's an attempt at Melon's two forms. If they're too different or my amateur sprite fusion skills are too sloppy, hopefully they can at least inspire someone else.
These are adorbs
MAG is nice but in my head I pictured a Magearna-like body base with "Angel" wings from Articuno. Not that it's bad tho.

Hey, long time watcher of this thread here, used to submit stuff myself before I had to go away for a while. Was looking through the latest winners and

bad idea.png

Did no one take the quarter of a second to think "Hm, perhaps a fusion with an ability that singlehandedly beats every stall team ever and also has solid stats and a decent typing and great movepool is a bit much"?

Like at this point I'm convinced this will never be made into a playable format but that's no excuse to allow stuff this broken to go through without a word. Everything else looks pretty solid though.

These are adorbs
MAG is nice but in my head I pictured a Magearna-like body base with "Angel" wings from Articuno. Not that it's bad tho.
Honestly I wasn't sure what to do with MAG so I went colorful and goofy. Here's something more serious. Took the "angel" idea and ran with it, added a "god beard" made of Articuno's chest fluff, and removed the ears to draw more attention to the halo of gears around its head.

Did no one take the quarter of a second to think "Hm, perhaps a fusion with an ability that singlehandedly beats every stall team ever and also has solid stats and a decent typing and great movepool is a bit much"?
Yeah, usually we'd have had a period of discussing whether or not any abilities needed tweaking, and that seems to have slipped through. That should almost certainly be restricted to maybe removing 1pp or only working once per battle or target maybe.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I don't remember what M.A.G.'s made from, but here's an attempt at Melon's two forms. If they're too different or my amateur sprite fusion skills are too sloppy, hopefully they can at least inspire someone else.

Edit: Made a funky fowl, a robot chicken, and a nasty little water rabbit as well. Maladuck, M.A.G. and Azuninja!
I want a Melon plushie.
Actually, make that two, one for each form.

I want a Melon plushie.
Actually, make that two, one for each form.
I'm glad people like them! Though I seem to have forgotten to recolor Pirouette's head ribbons. Does she even need them, do you think, or would the design flow better if all four of Aria's became part of Pirouette's skirt/bow?
What do you think, better
without ribbons or
with recolored ribbons?

(Also here's a bad Chandeform and Sawkape and an even worse pair of sprites for Houdini)

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'm glad people like them! Though I seem to have forgotten to recolor Pirouette's head ribbons. Does she even need them, do you think, or would the design flow better if all four of Aria's became part of Pirouette's skirt/bow?
What do you think, better
without ribbons or
with recolored ribbons?

(Also here's a bad Chandeform and Sawkape and an even worse pair of sprites for Houdini)
I'd rather have no head ribbons for Pirouette.
Also that Sawkape is, erm, lit.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'd say no head ribbons too. Also I don't think Houndini has an unbound form? I think Unbound Hoopa is 670+ BST, no?
Either way, I was also making a Chandeform so might as well share it
Chandeform.png
The idea behind it is that each "Orb" represents one weather

Yeah, I thought combining the two super forms would be clever, but on reflection Unbound has different typing and everything, doesn't it? Shame, I like that sprite way better than the base form one.

Sawkape came out rougher than I'd have liked, but the roguish fire bandana it looks like it's wearing makes up for it imo

"They're not there. They're not there. They're just shadows. They're not there. The little noises are just the tree branches brushing up against the window. They're not there. They're not there. They're not there."

I would have been sorely tempted to put Bronzong's "eyebrows" on the bear's chest
At first I was like "Why?", but then I was like "Oooooh. Filthy sinner."

"They're not there. They're not there. They're just shadows. They're not there. The little noises are just the tree branches brushing up against the window. They're not there. They're not there. They're not there."
Snnrk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)