Fishkeeping

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I vaguely remember a fishkeeping thread a while ago, but I can't seem to find it so I'm starting a new one.

I have a 15 gallon running right now with some random fish, but nothing I really like. Soon I am going to be putting together a new 15 gallon with:
2x Golden Rams
6x Cardinal Tetras
8x Pygmy Cordydoras

I'm not sure about plants since I don't have much experience with plants, as I only have java moss and java ferns in my current tank, so that's what I am going to be looking into.

What about you guys? Any tanks?

I once was ambitious like you. I one day felt bored and got myself to go get some marine wildlife. I though of the best place to to find a wide variety of nautical creatures. So I went to red lobster. After that though I felt for something more alive that 12 year old shrimp. So I went to Wal-Mart, though I took full precaution on the threats of being stabbed,drugged, kidnapped,etc. So I marched myself to aisle where they sell the fish for companionship.
I bought myself the most debonair
and three
. Also a Fish Bowl, fish food, and fish whatnot.

I then paid the due and went of to my house to assimilate my new friends.

To make a long second-half of the story short; they died in 2 days. The stupid crab didn't eat anything. One of the ghost shrimp was suicidal and jumped out. The crab also started losing limbs. The ghost shrimp started feeding on them. The water was disgusting. I think the problem was they didn't have one of though treasure chest that blew out bubbles.

Though my tale does not end here. In my outraged I scooped up the dead carcasses and high tailed it over to Wal-Mart. I was determined to return these creatures to have a final resting place. I had to to argue with this black lady but once I gave her the ziploc bag with the Crab in it she quickly became cooperative.

So I was able to get my refund of 18 dollars and 16 cents. That pretty much the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)