Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite

Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Earthquake

I am using a mixed set of Sceptile to counter Ice Weakness. I also run Leaf Blade for STAB and Substitute for prolonging my Sceptile's presence in that turn. I choose Earthquake for coverage.Sceptile is the main sweeper of my team.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock

The purpose of my Tyranitar is for setting Stealth Rock and to stall some damage to set my sweepers.
I choose Crunch to hopefully flinch the mon Tyranitar is facing. Superpower and Pursuit is to deal with counters.

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Rest
- Dragon Dance
- High Jump Kick

I used Scrafty because of DD and Rest-Chesto combo. I will use Rest to do another turn of DD hoping to sweep with HJK and sustain with Drain Punch. Leftovers is for sustaining my HP to prolong in battle. Scrafty can mainly sweep an entire team if not secured by the enemy.

Raichu @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Encore

Raichu serves as my Special Sweeper to counter some Water Type threats in my team. I run Volt Switch for switching strats and Thunderbolt for my STAB. Encore mainly for restricting the enemies moves and will use V-switch for countering.

Clawitzer @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Atk
Rash Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse

I choose a bulky Clawitzer to counter Speedy Dragon Types that could harm my Sceptile. U-turn for Switch in and Pulse moves to support Clawitzer's Mega Launcher. Clawitzer can serve as a threat to some Drag and Fire Types.

Goodra @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Tail

I run Dragon Tail to reset the enemies strats and Fire Blast mainly to counter Ice types. Ice beam for coverage and DP for Dragon Counter. I used Life Orb to enhance Goodra's DMG to the enemy. My goal for using Goodra is because it can cover its weakness well.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING MY THREAD :)
This is my first time posting an RMT Thread :")
Please give some tips to improve my team.

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Hey! u may want to specify what tier this is to make it easier for the viewers

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Other metagames consists a handful of metas inside it, so I dont actually know which meta is that team based on.
Anyway, add replays/threat list/ importable / sprites and improving the description might help you :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)