Other FIRST RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is my first RMT. Before I start I just wanted to say I’m not following a tier, I’m just trying to beat my brother who is a lot better than me. I have no experience in competitive and also I’m not making my team that competitive.

1. I chose Greninja because I like if and think it is a good Pokémon. Like I said I’m not being that competitive. 2. The role of my Pokémon is it is a special attacker. 3. The set is full of all special attacks due to its higher special attack stat.
Greninja ability: Protean

Moves

Dark pulse

Ice beam
Extrasensory

Hydro pump

EV spread: 252 special attack/252 speed/ 4 attack

1. I chose Salamence due to its high attack stats. 2. The role is for it to be a physical attacker for my mega pokemon. 3. The set is composed of physical attacks. However I am not sure if I want this to be a mega salamence instead.

Salamence ability: Intimidate

Moves

Crunch

Zen Headbutt

Dragon Claw

Earthquake

EV Spread: 252 attack/252 speed/ 4 defense

1. I chose Metagross due to its high stats as a Mega Metagross although I did think about a Mega Salamence first. 2. The role is to be my team savior so I will use it last unless people recommend Mega Blaziken instead. 3. The set is composed of high attack moves.

Metagross ability/item: Tough claws/Metagrossite

Moves

Zen Headbutt

Hammer Arm

Meteor Mash

Sludge Bomb

EV Spead: 252 attack/ 252 defense/ 4 speed

I chose Blaziken due to its amazing move pool. The role will either be as a team savior or just to help destroy threats to Metagross. 3. The set is composed of moves I think are very helpful.

Ability: I want to choose speed boost but I don’t have the distribution so I guess I should make it Blaze

Moves

High Jump Kick

Flare Blitz

Sky uppercut

Earthquake

EV Spread: 252 attack/ 252 speed/ 4 special attack

I chose Tyranitar because of its diverse move pool. The role is to hopefully help my other Pokémon’s if they are in trouble. The set is composed of a variety of attacks.
Ability: Sandstream

Moves

Stone edge

Crunch

Dragon Claw

Thunderbolt

EV Spread: 252 HP/ 252 attack/ 4 defense

I chose Blissey because all I had was good attackers and not any defensive Pokémon.
The role of my Pokemon is to take out as many Pokémon as it can before I send out anything else. My move consists of different moves to help me stay alive as long ass possible.
Ability/Item: Natural cure/ Leftovers

Moves

Soft boiled

Protect

Dazzling Gleam

Subsitute

EV Spread: 252 HP/ 252 defense/ 4 special defense

You probably will notice for all the pokemon there are no natures. That is because I do not know what to choose. In addition I do not know what items to choose. Also be aware of the fact that no legendaries are allowed. Please help me with what Mega to choose because I’m starting to think Mega Blaziken would be better. Also please don’t suggest moves that are very difficult to get. Also my EV spread probably isn’t good. And finally don’t pay attention to my description because I might not follow it. Sorry if i have some ubers i didnt know where to post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)