Finally finish making my team - Please rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Jennifer and im from Stockholm in Sweden so please exuse my English. I just got Pokemon Diamond two maybe three months ago and was looking to start into the competive battling side, so here is the team I came up with:

Weavile@ Focus Sash
Jolly 252atk / 252 spd/ 6hp
-Ice Shard
-Swords Dance
-Night Slash
-Brick Break

I will make my weavile my lead who shall use swords dance then hopefully survive with a focus sash so she can...umm how you say it??...."sweep"?

PorygonZ@ Choice Scarf
Timid 252spatk / 252 spd/ 6 hp
-Ice Beam
-Dark Pulse
-Tri Attack
-Thunderbolt

A Choice scarfer, comes in after one of my people get knocked out and attempts to sweep

Togekiss@ Leftovers
Calm 252hp/252spdef / 6def
-Thunderwave
- Air Slash
-Roost
-Aura Sphere

My Togekiss - she comes in on something she resists and thunderwaves whoever comes in and uses air slash for attackingand flinching, and roosts when needed

Infernape@ Life Orb
Jolly 252 atk /252spd/6hp
Swords Dance
-Flare Blitz
-CLose Combat
-ThunderPunch

My infernape.. she is just a standard attacker used for taking out my enemys walls (I think maybe i should replace with a different infernape?)

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish 252hp / 252def /6atk
~~~I do not know what ability to use~~~
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Knock Off
-Roost

Beats lots of things my team is weak to and annoys opponents with its knock off and roost

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold 212hp/ 252def/44spa
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Slack off
- Calm Mind

I send her out in the near end of the game to calm mind and beat my opponents...she beats most of those big Dragons like Garchomp

Thank you very much:heart:

i always support female gamers, so quickly go write an explanation under every pokemon before the mods get you. it's a solid team, but i'll prefer using stealth rock over knock off on gliscor. watch out for those mamoswines though XD (yes, that's another one smogon, high 5!).

I wouldn't lead with Weavile if I were you. You can't sweep at the start of the match- all you opponent's pokemon have full health and there's no Stealth Rocks/Spikes to hurt them coming in. It's something you should save for the late game.

Speaking of sweepers, SD Weavile and SD Infernape together are unnecessary. I'd either switch Weavile to a Choice Band or use a mixape. Using Stealth Rock over Taunt is probably a good idea, but that's my opinion.

Finally, you lack a spinner. With 2 SR weakness and no resists, this isn't good. I'd also consider adding at least one hazer/phazer as well.

Welcome to Smogon!

Hey cubic, and welcome to smogon!

Corrections in bold.
Weavile@ Focus Sash
Jolly 252atk / 252 spd/ 6hp
-Ice Shard
-Swords Dance
-Night Slash <pursuit over this one, kay?
-Brick Break

Really, put pursuit on weavile. It'll help trap some psychic and ghost leads that give weavile trouble.

An otherwise good lead.

PorygonZ@ Choice Scarf
Timid 252spatk / 252 spd/ 6 hp
-Ice Beam
-Dark Pulse
-Tri Attack
-Thunderbolt

This is good. You might want to put HP fighting on there, so that you can get blissey.

Togekiss@ Leftovers
Calm 252hp/252spdef / 6def
-Thunderwave
- Air Slash
-Roost
-Aura Sphere

Good.

Infernape@ Life Orb
Jolly 252 atk /252spd/6hp
Swords Dance
-Flare Blitz
-CLose Combat
-ThunderPunch

I like this set over mixape. Another set you could try is A hasty infernape with a choice band and Thunder Punch//Grass Knot//Flare Blitz//Close Combat.

It's my favorite mixape.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish 252hp / 252def /6atk
~~~I do not know what ability to use~~~ <Sand veil is the best here.
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Knock Off
-Roost

Good, I likes it.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold 212hp/ 252def/44spa
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Slack off
- Calm Mind

Great lategame sweeper. :D

Thank you very much:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)