Favorite Room?

Hi my name is Sundar.

And my favorite room is Cosmopolitan. This is not a pre-recorded biased message.

(It’s the first community I have been a part of, and I love it to bits. It’s always nice to always discuss and learn about different types of cultures and whatnot.)

Second favorite would go to the Cafe because I love food, and who doesn’t love rooms where you can talk and share your food experiences with other people :)

There’s also YT, where I love to talk about content creation, but it can’t outcompete with The Cafe. For any YT staff reading this, please don’t kill me.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The three rooms I'm currently auth in, certainly.
Library: Great community, and I do like writing quite a bit, and overall a great room.
Help: I do enjoy helping there quite a bit, and the Auth are cool there.
Harry Potter: Harry potter's a cool franchise, and I just enjoy being in there quite a bit.

honorable mention:
Scavengers: Great place in which I enjoy trying to figure out the correct answer to each hunt without really being too pressured by timers.

I know this thread kinda dead but, I will explain my favourite room anyway. And in my opinion, my favourite room has to be the Smash Bros room. It's just really chill there, even if you don't want to play smash, it is fun and nice to speak to everyone there. This room is consistently good and is ran by the goat Eli,Violet and hsykid keep it up guys!!

I know this thread kinda dead but, I will explain my favourite room anyway. And in my opinion, my favourite room has to be the Smash Bros room. It's just really chill there, even if you don't want to play smash, it is fun and nice to speak to everyone there. This room is consistently good and is ran by the goat Eli,Violet and hsykid keep it up guys!!
Violet and hsykid are cool people, but Eli stinks as a result of watching too much anime...

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
My favorite PS!
Oml everyone hates Competitive Tutoring, well that's my favorite room, I started there in March, and branched to WiFi and breeding, if I was to pick one main favorite, It has to be CT ord breeding, i love'm both
yeah I still stand by this, Competitive Tutoring on top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)