Explosion Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, Explosion was nerfed this generation. Before, it halved the defense of the opponent before attacking, but Game Freak removed this effect.

However, while creating a team, I was looking over Reuniclus' moves, and noticed that it learned Explosion. I hovered the mouse over Explosion, and the following appeared.

"User faints as a part of this attacks use. Opponent's Defence is temporarily halved in damage calculation. Fails if no target exists (does not cause fainting).

As you can see in the bolded part, this states that the change never happened.

The team I was building was Gen. V, so I know that I was not in the wrong generation. I also checked Explosion on my Heatran, and the same statement appeared.

It seems as if there is some kind of error in the teambuilder. Would it be possible to correct this somehow?

I wasn't exactly sure if this was the right place to post this, but this seemed like the most relevant place. If it's not, please move it to the appropriate forum.

Edit: Also on Magnezone and Ferrothorn. I think its a problem with the move itself, rather than a single odd glitch

explosion works has it should it's just that most of the previous moves who got changes in gen 5 don't have updated descriptions for it and are using the gen 4 ones.

nothing we can do about it though so like the above poster said your better off telling this on the PO forums but don't expect much though since this is a trivial thing rather than a gameplay goof which would be higher priority to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)