Explosion Badger's Art Studio +

Hello there Everyone! My name is Explosion Badger, or just "Explosion" or "Badger" for short. I am artist that has been working on pokemon designs for a long time, starting all the way back in 4th grade and continuing until now, while I'm nearing the end of my first year in college.

To start my collection here on smogon, I'll post my design for CAP 29, aka "Defective Ability". My design unfortunately didn't make it past poll 1, but I'm still proud of it nonetheless. Presenting, the Volatile Pokemon, Crueddora!

Perfect_Cuttle.png

Crueddora

The Volatile Pokemon
Dark/Poison
HP: 96
Atk: 93
Def: 109
SpA: 117
SpD: 87
Spe: 98
Color Change
Bio 1:
The Slime covering its body is highly volatile, changing at the slightest outside stimuli. Its habitats are purposefully polluted by it.
Bio 2:
Its powerful toxins render opponents helpless as it hunts endlessly for pollution to consume.
(Crude + Cruel + Cuttle + Hedorah)
Based on: Hedorah, Cuttlefish, Oil Spills

Some Additional art:
Smog_Cuttle4.1(GMAX).pngCuttle_Grass.pngPerfect_Cuttle_Facts.png
The Evolution of Crueddora:
Crueddora evolution.png
This designs main inspiration came from the "Smog Monster" Hedorah! along with the inclusion of cuttlefish and oil spills, Cruedorra is a pokemon as powerful as it is unervingly smart.

Here's also a picture of it's stage 1 prevo, Ceflosmog!
Crueddora stage 1.png

Ceflosmog
The Poison Gas Pokemon
Dark/Poison
HP: 76
Atk: 58
Def: 74
SpA: 87
SpD: 57
Spe: 98
Color Change
Bio 1:

It controls the gaseous substance it emits at will, using it as boosters for flight as well as extra tentacles to grab prey with.
Bio 2:
It's incredible mind and body allow it to mimic both its enviroment and other pokemon, confusing foes before it strikes.
(Cephalopod + Smog)

And finally, for the base form, we have Octotox!
Base Cuddle.png

Octotox

The Slime Pokemon

Dark/Poison
HP: 46
Atk: 33
Def: 59
SpA: 67
SpD: 47
Spe: 48
Color Change

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)