[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Lol, that worked weirdly... You have your competitive dex, so why not just join and give one of those?
If I join, it can't be as a regular partaker, since I'm organizing it and will know everyone's Secret Santa... I can't be assigning someone to be my Secret Santa! :P

Hey Eisen,
cant wait to get the matchup :)

For the next time, you may consider to question whether people like or dislike nicknames as that could even more personalize the gifts.

Hmm, I guess I'll be the 50th person then.

* What are your favourite Pokémon types? : Fire, Poison, Dragon
* What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn/Ruby
* What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury
* What is your favourite colour? : Blue
* Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful
* If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
* Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Wouldn't say I dislike any Pokéballs but I'd prefer if the Pokéball matched the Pokémon's colour scheme
* Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
* What is your Friend Code and your IGN? : 2337-4359-3002, Jonyeo

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, I guess I'll be the 50th person then.

* What are your favourite Pokémon types? : Fire, Poison, Dragon
* What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn/Ruby
* What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury
* What is your favourite colour? : Blue
* Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful
* If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
* Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Wouldn't say I dislike any Pokéballs but I'd prefer if the Pokéball matched the Pokémon's colour scheme
* Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
* What is your Friend Code and your IGN? : 2337-4359-3002, Jonyeo
Yay! Thanks for joining!

And with that, signups are now closed, everyone will receive instructions by private message within a few hours! As a reminder, you will have until December 25th to get a gift ready for the person you are assigned, after which you will have 1 week to contact them and arrange a trade (I will remind you about it by PM). Good luck and have fun!

Hey Eisen,
cant wait to get the matchup :)

For the next time, you may consider to question whether people like or dislike nicknames as that could even more personalize the gifts.
You're absolutely right, that would have been a great question, I didn't think of it! I'll include it next year for sure if I organize this again. I'll offer everyone the opportunity to ask more questions to the person they're assigned though, details will be in the message you receive shortly!

Tagging everbody taking part as a reminder to check their PMs later today:

EDIT: Everyone should now have been contacted and should know who they will be Secret Santa for!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Merry Christmas to all!

Today, gift distribution starts for all Secret Santas, and everybody has a week to schedule a trade to send their gift! All Secret Santas have been contacted by PM with more information and instructions, and several people already sent and/or received their gifts!

By the end of the week, I will reveal the entire pairing list for the giveaway, and end it with a small recap.

Thanks to everyone taking part for creating and sending a gift! :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Happy New Year to everyone!

By now, all Secret Santa gifts should have been distributed or be scheduled. With this, the Secret Santa giveaway has now officially ended, and I will now reveal the full list of Secret Santas:

In addition to BlackoutSLM's lovely shiny Delibird, all participants have been offered this gift I prepared for the occasion:

Timid | Beast Boost | Choice Scarf

IVs: 31/4/28/31/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/4/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Fire Blast / Shadow Ball / Hidden Power Ice / Mind Blown

I would like to thank everybody who took part, I never expected so many sign-ups and while that made the giveaway a lot more difficult to manage, it was mind-blowing to see so many people in the community wanting to surprise others with nice personalized gifts. Some people went out of their way to make truly formidable gifts; it was a really fun experience overall!

In particular, I would like to thank BlackoutSLM once again for donating the shiny Delibird, and for accepting to be the Secret Santa of two people. Likewise, many thanks to pilica12 and Shisui19 for making two gifts and helping save the giveaway for a few people whose Secret Santas had either dropped or remained unresponsive.

- If you haven't been contacted by your Secret Santa by now, please let me know by PM and I'll make sure to look into it.

- If you haven't picked up your shiny Delibird and Blacephalon and would like to do so... answer my PM! :P

- If you would like to share pictures of the gift you received below, please do so, I'm sure everybody is curious to know what others got! :D

Thank you once again to all participants, I hope you had fun, and I wish you all a Happy New Year! \o/

PS. This thread will return to being the VGC Factory in a few days, I have been hard at work in preparation of that!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I love the Shiny Deerling I got from pilica12. It's my all time favorite Pokemon, though that may have been easy to tell by my profile picture.
It was very fitting that it was a Winter form. Unless I'm mistaken it's summer for them right now, so it was great of them to consider that Christmas is in the Winter for me. If I was getting a Deerling for someone on the southern hemisphere, I definitely wouldn't have taken the fact that it's summer for them into account.

I'm using the gift in my playthrough of Ultra Sun and she's absolutely rocking everything thanks to the nature and IVs. She recently evolved into Sawsbuck and is at Level 40 at the time of posting this.

My Secret Santa was Sondero and I got an amazing Sandile which I nicknamed Sobek.
It was nicknameable because he even took the trouble of Breeding/RNGing for my TSV in my Moon Game.
Although we had some problems getting the conneciton to work I really ejoy this gift.

Here is a picture:

Although I was unable to participate in this event I love the concept and enjoy seeing all the gifts everyone gave each other as well as how many people were able to participate. Great job, trainers!

Strictly speaking, it's not in the 'spirit of secret Santa' to reveal who your gift was from, but I fully agree with Torqan.

This opportunity should be used to show Eisenherz how grateful we all are for setting this up and managing such a painstaking process.

I was lucky enough to receive a Shiny Celesteela from Senyuri, which i am very grateful for!

My Secret Santa gift was a BR Gyarados from AuraRayquaza, which I will gladly take!

I also gave a 5IV-SpA ESpeed Zigzagoon to KraXatu, which I truly do hope they enjoy!

I received a wonderful shiny Snubbull in an Heavy ball from Christian! I've wanted one for quite some time. :D

I hope everyone liked the shiny Delibird! I got almost every gen 6 ribbon on it to try and make it a bit more special. Thank you all for paticipating on this gift exchange and thanks Eisenherz for organizing this !

My Secret Santa gift was a BR Gyarados from AuraRayquaza, which I will gladly take!

I also gave a 5IV-SpA ESpeed Zigzagoon to KraXatu, which I truly do hope they enjoy!
i definitely enjoy it!
trained and evolved it, and trying to finish a team for it! Thanks again :D

26609901_1969203429762442_602604787_o.jpg

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I received a BR shiny chandelure from Yiy1156, for which I’m very grateful (I love chandelure) and unfortunately, the person I was santa’ing for never responded :(
Thank you, Eisenherz, for organizing this! :D

Last edited:
I supposed to get 2 Santas in this giveaway, and here are what i got from them:
my first Santa was BlackoutSLM. he gave me 3 Pokemon. more than i expected. i got a heavy Ball Rotom with HP Ice and nicknamed Lumen, a Moon Ball Deino with 5 perfect IVs nicknamed Ghidorah; such badass dragon's name btw; and the last one was my favorite one, a dusk Ball 6 perfect IV Chimchar. it fits perfectly with my wishlist. and its name is Bardock btw.
i supposed to get another gift from Shisui19. However, due to so much differ on timezone, like our timezone is upside down, and he only have limited time to trade, up until now we couldn't trade at all.

thank you so much for organizing such fun events Eisen. it was really fun and i enjoyed it a lot.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
---------------------------------------------------
The VGC Factory has now reopened, feel free to post requests! :D
---------------------------------------------------

Beautiful thread!
Pokémon requested: Stakataka
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female, 10, pokeball
IGN: Torqan

Last edited:
Requested: Hitmontop
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 7, female
IGN: Eridan

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)