[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: yiy1156, kuroashi x2, erasmus x3, Torqan, xanperi and cksh95

erasmus : Sorry, but Mimikyu is out of stock...! :/

------------------------------------

And with this post, I hereby announce the end of this giveaway! A massive thanks to everyone who participated! As stated in the first post, if you would like to request anymore of the remaining Pokémon, please list all the ones you want and I will either take your GTS deposits through PM or organize a direct trade.

I have plans to temporarily replace this with a special giveaway until VGC '18, so stay tuned! :)

• Pokémon requested: Tapu Fini
    • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 22 male
    • IGN: Yona
    • Oh man didn't see your post until just now sorry

Last edited:
Let me start off by saying thank you so much for this ga! It has saved me so much time breeding for perfect ivs and ev training, and thank you for taking your time to give away mons daily...
if you dont mind, Id like to request the following mons: Araquanid, braviary, milotic, slowking, aerodactyl, tsareena, vikavolt, vanilluxe, murkrow and drampa... please pm me when you got the time, and thanks again!

Last edited:
Sry mate, I got an issue with my connection. Now it has been deposited.
May I request more than one Mon this month? :)

Request: Lucario
Cutiefly: LV 1 male
IGN: Sean-Michael

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for this incredible giveaway!

I would like to reserve: Arcanine, Salazzle, Mudsdale, Porygon-Z, Kartana, Pheromosa, A-Ninetales, Eevee, Xurkitree, Togedemaru, Torkoal, Araquanid, Milotic, Slowking, Magnezone, Aerodactyl, Krookodile, Vanilluxe, Braviary, A-Persian, Lilligant, Tsareena, Vikavolt and Murkrow.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested: Smeargle
Level and gender of Cutiefly: Level 11 Male
IGN: C.S

Could you please also reserve Tapu Koko, Celesteela, Aerodactyl, Magnezone and Milotic for me?

Thank you Kindly!

Last edited:
Hello! As this is our last chance, I'd like to reserve 3 little monsters ^^

arcanine
tapu lele
lucario

I'll be around for a while... thank you so much in advance! :>

Pokemon requested: Slowking
Cutiefly: LV 1 female
IGN: Sean-Michael

I'd like to reserve 2 monsters.

Muk
Smeargle

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Heya~ last I checked these were still in stock so if that changed forgive me :']
I'd appreciate: Celesteela, Lilligant, Persian, Oranguru, Drampa, and Silvally if you don't mind!

For the first request out of the way: Celesteela,
I deposited a cutiefly, Level 8, Female. (Named Eisen o3o)
IGN: SamJo. Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thanks, see ya around the forums, hopefully breaking 300 Mareep by next time :D

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Thanks a ton for your constant generosity to this community - I know I appreciate it, as do many others!

I would like to reserve Gigalith, Gastrodon and Oranguru if I could. Thanks again!

MetnotstandImMärchenland and 2247A668 : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, they may have been sniped? :/ Just in case this is the issue, if the Pokémon isn't registered in your Pokédex, you need to write it down in your game's language when requesting...!

Awesome! :D Hopefully the Celesteela will help just as much then![/quote]

Redeposited a female Lv 9 German Cutiefly

Could you please reserve Arcanine, Slowking, Aerodactyl, Tsareena, Alolan Ninetales for me. Thanks for this awesome giveaway anyway :)

Could you please reserve

Persian, Clefairy, Tapu Fini, Arcanine, Porygon-Z, Tsareena,Murkrow, and Slowking?

IGN: C.S

Thank you kindly

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Jim Bailey and MetnotstandImMärchenland : I wasn't able to find your deposits, I'm not sure whether or not they got sniped. If you would like to receive the Pokémon, please contact me by PM.

Everyone else should have received or be in the process of receiving their last-minute requests!

This now genuinely concludes the VGC Factory giveaway for 2017, thanks a million once again to everyone who took part and supported me, you've been awesome and I look forward to giving away more VGC Pokémon next season! :D

-------------------

From now on, this thread is dedicated to the Secret Santa giveaway!

Oh my god, it's such a good idea!

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, fighting, fire
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : I'm fond of pokemon emerald because it was the first game I played, but I really like all regions and games
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : It depends, but I have a thing for johto balls and friend ball in particular
  • What is your favourite colour? : Light blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Why not both?
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I really hate timer ball design, don't even know why
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN? : 4484 9010 9721, Engy

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Fairy, Steel
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : all
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Dream Ball or love ball (The puffy looking ones)
  • What is your favourite colour? : all
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Why not both? :)
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : not quite sure
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Persian (both versions), Normal, Ultraball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : both but mostly competitively
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN? : 3669-3335-3673, IGN: Velise (Pokemon Ultra Moon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)