1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [14/10 Update: HP Ice Marshadow + HP Fire Celebi!]

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by das_eisenherz, Sep 13, 2016.

1. SammiThePokemonMaster

SammiThePokemonMaster

Hi :) im new here... I'm getting into pokemon breeding, so im going to ask for a ditto... preferably one with perfect IV's and a Calm Nature! THank you!

I am depositing a female nincada, level 11, and my in-game name is Holsey :)
  2. FrenchGaudi

FrenchGaudi

Thanks esein! I dont hâve m'y ds (being stolen :( ) so im keeping You in touch!
  3. Captains

Captains

Hey do you have any current wants?

Im currently interested in your Melotta (Timid) largely because it's the last pokemon I need for my living dex.

I have a whole range of EVd flawless pokemon, and Tri- /quad flawless legendary pokemon bottle capped and trained I'm happy to offer, I can list on request that you can redistribute.
  4. das_eisenherz

das_eisenherz επέκεινα της ουσίας
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

Oh wow, I'm very sorry to hear that D: Good luck with everything then!

Hey! Currently, I'm only interested in Pokémon I can't obtain by myself (mostly event Pokémon, or fossils/starters in special balls). Would you have any of these to trade?
  5. Captains

Captains

Hey, I have injected wondercards, or currently I'm softresetting an event salazzle if that interests you? For example I've soft reset an injected shiny diancie wondercard, and got a hasty hidden power ice spread
  6. das_eisenherz

As mentioned in my first post, I'm not interested in injected wondercard Pokémon :/ Since the event Salazzle has no special move or ability, I'm not really interested in it either... sorry!
  7. FrenchGaudi

FrenchGaudi

I got my DS back! Is for your aerodactyl you want something specific? If so, CMT :)
  8. das_eisenherz

IQMathlete : Well, your Milotic request is finally done! Sorry it took much longer than expected, getting an Alakazam with Counter and HP Fire from the VC for my previous project ended up taking an insane amount of time! Hopefully the sets work for you, I didn't do another Doubles support sets since I was happy with the one I already had, but I did add a Scarf set for Doubles, which has seen some success in VGC. I also have 2 singles wall sets in there...! Let me know which you'd like and how you want to receive them, the GTS would be the easiest way but if you want many of them we could do a link trade.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)