• Too UP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improvement

• Pretty good

• Total voters
Hello!

You've heard of Dusclops, right? That tanky Pokemon that is hard to kill? And It's "better" than Dusknoir? Yeah, it's annoying.

Overview
-----------------
Awesome Defense and Special Defense
Can learn many effect moves, like Memento,
Disable, and Pain Split
It can learn almost every punching move
With Eviolite it's defenses are better than Dusknoir

Here's my moveset!

Doubles Sweeper
---------------------
Moves:
Skill Swap
Shadow Sneak
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Item:Eviolite
Nature:Adamant
Tags:Doubles
252 Attack/121 Defense/121 SpDefense/4 HP

This move set works greatly with Pokemon such as Azumarill or Infernape. Huge Power or Iron Fist Dusclops can be devastating, and can even almost OHKO Max HP Blissey. Shadow Sneak is an awesome priority STAB move that can be used against fast Pokemon such as Gengar or Mega Alakazam. Drain Punch is used to bring up Dusclop's health when it's low. Ice Punch can be used when Drain Punch is ineffective, or when going against obnoxious Dragon types like Salamence or Dragonite. Even though Dusclop's HP is very low, its Defenses are so great only Pokemon with enormous Attacking stats can OHKO it like Attack Deoxys or Zekrom.

This is my thread, so enjoy it!

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
This is a doubles moveset, which means that you should look here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/doubles-analyses.257/

If you're not familiar with Smogon tiers, OU~NU deals with 6v6 Singles, where Dusclops is below average to say the least. This also means that all the analyses you see on site are about 6v6 Singles, unless specified.

Also another thing is that even in doubles, Dusclops is not very good, and our analyses writing staff will focus on the important things first. You do very little damage unless everything goes right, and even if everything goes right you still deal no damage. Without status moves, you are often set up bait. You could go ask the Doubles analyses reservation thread if you are still so adamant, but I thought I'd save you some time.

If you'd like to learn more about Smogon NU, this is a good starting point http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nu-information.3509421/

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah marilli is right, only post threads here if a) you have permission and b) they're about NU with proper analysis formatting. You're new here so I suggest you check out the Smogon Starters Hangout as well quantumblaster, and welcome to Smogon!

locking this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)