drawings from your friend blorengerhymes

i am blorengerhymes; low res drawer and probably your friend

i think its appropriate to start with my fakemon (note i dont keep track of how big i draw so most of these are off scale with one another)

LINE varmine.png

early route wolverine dudes, theyre dark type
LINE wispuff.png

regional castform and a prevo, its flying type (and also has another evo that i havent drawn yet)

LINE terramisu.png

rokirode -> roxiturvy, my idea was for a big block of rock being turned into an abstract sculpture via erosion (also has an evo i havent drawn yet)
LINE concoral.png

regional bonsly ->koncoral; instead of mimicking trees, theyre deep sea vents mimicking coral. probably rock/fire
silkritty.png

silkritty, a spider cat thing covered in its own yarn silk. its bug/normal
LINE loosogooso.png

ookookoo -> loosogooso; fairy/flying types, the latter is based off a roperite, a weirdo lumberjack-tale cryptid
LINE pinatasnake.png

pinata-snakes-with-vestigial-legs-that-double-up-as-maraca-rattlers; first two are normal, last is fighting
LINE bugbyte.png

bugbyte -> rootkitsune; electric/bug -> electric/dark, i assume the first is obvious but that latter was supposed to be a kitsune virus

i have a handfull of other ones but id like to redo em first, hope you like these (also you can follow my twitter)​

Attachments

Last edited:

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
Doing the same but dear GOD all of these designs are top notch! The colors are probably one of my favorite things about these, i think Rokirode and Roxiturvy are my favorites. Reminds me when i would go to the local river-beach as a kid and find people who would stack rocks on top of each other, plus the pastel yellow and blues make a great contrast between each other, while both colors are not inherently the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of stones, the tones you chose along with the patterns make it believable. keep up the outstanding work!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Aaaaa these things are so vibrant and dynamic and full of life!!! Keep going, can't wait to see your other pieces

sun_dew

formerly JAGFL
is a Pre-Contributor
Your style is absolutely AMAZING and I cannot get enough of it! On top of that, most of your designs are super inspired as well. Can’t wait to see more from you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)