NU DPP NU Cup - Round 1

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the DPP NU Cup, the third official tournament of the Neverused Classic! You can find information and resources related to DPP NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
  • This is a standard DPP NU tournament
  • This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
  • You must play on Pokemon Showdown.
  • You must challenge your opponent in either the Gen4OU or Gen4UU formats.
  • Saving replays is required due to the possibility of someone bringing illegal Pokemon. You may elect to save your replays, hide the room, and share them with me in a pm on Smogon or on Discord (Disjunction#9171) if you want to eliminate the possibility of scouting.
As with the other tier-specific Classic formats, Smogon Championship points will only be rewarded for the playoffs participants.
Round 1

Jase Duken vs. Akashi
Luispeikou
vs. TJ
Finchinator vs. Z+V
Marshall.Law w vs. Lord Thorx
therealslap
vs. Huston
Mysterious M vs. Rick Blaine
IRazvann vs. Garay oak
byronthewellwell
vs. Level 56
neomon vs. Shadestep
HSOWA
vs. Bughouse
Dondyxd vs. Contact
didi vs. Britania
Arifeen vs. Stan Soojung
Randomnick vs. Eseque
Megazard
vs. HJAD
TSR vs. We Three Kings
The Quasar
vs. PursuitOfHappiny
KoldKappuccino vs. hoblaph
Ranshiin
vs. Acsel
MiyoKa vs. Wamr
Lycans vs. haru.
Kushalos vs. dundies
BOUFF vs. askov
Kiyo
vs. HANTSUKI
Slurmz vs. amber lamps
Laurens
vs. FLCL
Jarii vs. Chill Shadow
DurzaOffTopic vs. Avaricity
Akir vs. Honko
ProfessorMasterChief
vs. Heysup
HNBL vs. Wenderz
zben vs. Disjunction

sorry for the delay on getting this posted. I got slammed with a nasty fever over the weekend and I could hardly get out of bed.

Deadline for this round is Sunday, October 22nd at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4). If you need an extension due to the round being posted late, please let me know.

REMINDER TO POST REPLAYS OR SEND THEM TO ME IN PRIVATE OR YOUR MATCH WILL BE COIN FLIPPED.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)