Doubt's Dark Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Fanfare* I am back!....Sorta. I am officially re-opening for business tomorrow, but I haven't been completely silent in these past few weeks; getting caught up in homework, doing a 100% run of Majora's Mask 3D (Well, aside from catching all the fish, but that'll be done soon. You guys understand Gotta Catch Them All, right? :P), and getting in a couple new mons to boot! I'm been working with KAIZA because (S?)he's just awesome and has been helping a lot with a bunch of stuff, so expect a few new mons in the future thanks to them! Also going to get around to breeding all the mons you other guys donated, well, eventually, there is a huuuuge backlog of them lol. Thanks for the support :)!

I'm afraid I am not currently able to insert a wonder card, as while I did not possess the knowledge to do so, upon inspection it seems to follow a process similar to this: use Pokegen to create said wonder card, then download the data by use of Action Replay/Flashcart, of which my AR is broken (seriously, I don't even know how - my cord got broken, and I did some wipes and stuff that pretty much left even manual insertion of code broken), I do not posses a Flashcart, and even if my AR were to work the (Regular) DS I have access to has the top screen broken. Sooooo unless I'm really missing some way to insert a wondercard, I can't. I would honestly love to, but I can't. If there is any other way to do so, let me know and I will determine if I can do it. If there is another way, also specify a nature (and nickname if you want one, although it would be in English, and I'm not sure if that conflicts with your JP request) for the Keldeo.

I'd be fine with that. Just going to warn you in advance, though, I have it in a pokeball, so getting a female will take considerably more time than a male for no additional reward. Do you still prefer a female?

Aaaand here we are again. Business died out but I noticed I had a ton of mons I had received as donations and need to breed, so I thought I would breed some...but first I needed to write up descriptions for the six shop-ready ones I had and never wrote descriptions for, so here you go! (also I believe many of these came from KAIZA and Chester0334 - sorry if I forgot who donated what, it's been a while and I have almost a box and a half of backlog, so I'm not sure who gave what, sorry >_>). Also note that until I finish clearing my backlog I will not be taking donations, as I would prefer to finish up what's already been given me before taking new things :)
First up is a Swablu! IIRC KAIZA gave me this parent, and I put a ball with it, leading to this beautiful thing:
#333 - Swablu

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Adamant - Natural Cure
Roost
Parent Courtesy of KAIZA added 6/30/2015
None in stock

Next is a Litwick - I believe this is also the same case as Swablu, though I could be mistaken, but I'm happy with how it turned out.
#607 - Litwick

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Timid - Flash Fire (Flame Body also available)
No egg moves
None in stock

After that comes a Darumaka, again from KAIZA, I believe.
#554 - Darumaka

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Jolly - Hustle
Hammer Arm
None in stock

Last one from KAIZA, a Pineco!
#204 - Pineco

31/31/31/31/31/xx
Sassy - Sturdy
Stealth Rock
None in stock

Next one comes from Chester0334 (I think), a Skarmory!
#227 - Skarmory

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Impish - Sturdy (Keen Eye also available)
Drill Peck - Whirlwind - Curse - Stealth Rock
Parent Courtesy of Chester0334 added 6/30/2015
None in stock

Last one, also from Chester0334, a Staryu!
#120 - Staryu

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Timid - Natural Cure (Illuminate also available)
No Egg Moves
Parent Courtesy of Chester0334 added 6/30/2015
None in stock

...Phew, that was a lot of pokemon. Anyway, I think next I'm going to do a personal project - a good Klinklang! I mean, it's practically a crime that my avatar and top thread art features one, and I don't even stock them! For shame me, for shame. Anyway, after that I'll set to work on my breed box, which...is going to take a while. On the bright side, you can look forward to some mons such as Marowak that don't really get featured too often, but that'll be quite a while from now. I am also officially back open for business, so feel free to look through and see what you want ^_^

EDIT: Uhhhh, it appears Skarmory and Staryu were actually from KAIZA. Oops. Sorry!​

Last edited:
Nice to see you back in business! ^^
One thing, though; based on our conversation log, I may have given you the Skarmory (it's hard to tell, since both chester and I have Skarmory in our threads). But, hey, I could be mistaken.

Regardless, good luck with your re-opening! :D

Nice to see you back in business! ^^
One thing, though; based on our conversation log, I may have given you the Skarmory (it's hard to tell, since both chester and I have Skarmory in our threads). But, hey, I could be mistaken.

Regardless, good luck with your re-opening! :D
Oh dear. The OT is "Myria" - is that your OT or Chester's?

Yeah, that's my previous OT. ^^;
Haha, Staryu is yours then too! Was "Odette" one of your previous OTs as well?
Also, got lucky and now have a perfect Klink...so, now stocking them! . . . Although I don't have an HA one...are those even released?
#599 - Klink

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Adamant - Minus
No Egg Moves
Added 6/30/2015
One in stock​

Last edited:
Also, got lucky and now have a perfect Klink...so, now stocking them! . . . Although I don't have an HA one...are those even released?
#599 - Klink

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Adamant - Minus
No Egg Moves
Added 6/30/2015
None in stock​
Klingklang's HA (The slightly more useful Clear Body) is available. If you don't have a Klang safari, I can check if I have a Mirage Spot with Klink available, and maybe catch you a HA one for free.

Yup, Odette's an old OT as well. ^^; (They were from my AS and Y, respectively, before I reset them.)
As for Klink, yeah, the HA has been released, from what I can find. Through Steel Friend Safari in XY (Klang) and I guess it can be DexNav'd in ORAS Mirage Caves (Klink). Also, Dream World, but since it's genderless...

Klingklang's HA (The slightly more useful Clear Body) is available. If you don't have a Klang safari, I can check if I have a Mirage Spot with Klink available, and maybe catch you a HA one for free.
Yup, Odette's an old OT as well. ^^; (They were from my AS and Y, respectively, before I reset them.)
As for Klink, yeah, the HA has been released, from what I can find. Through Steel Friend Safari in XY (Klang) and I guess it can be DexNav'd in ORAS Mirage Caves (Klink). Also, Dream World, but since it's genderless...
Ah, cool. Doesn't Genderless pass down HA with ditto, though, like with male mons? Also Viridi, if you do happen to have one with Klink ATM that would be fantastic :)

Ah, cool. Doesn't Genderless pass down HA with ditto, though, like with male mons? Also Viridi, if you do happen to have one with Klink ATM that would be fantastic :)
Yeah, it does. The genderless part was more about the Dream Ball. Kinda went on a tangent there, I guess. ^^;

That moment when you realize you were going to breed a new mon today and didn't...Uhm, I'll get to working on that, I guess. I'll be working on Heavy Ball Heracross with Rock Blast courtesy of KAIZA, so that's gonna be great. Should be done soon!

Also it appears I have a Mienfoo with some more moves (Knock Off/Force Palm/Drain punch/Jump Kick), and I will add those to the list shortly. The OT was Thuany, so if whoever that was could let me know I would be more than happy to credit them ^_^

Edit: Aaaand the Heracross is done! (Also Thuany is TyVip :) )
#214 - Heracross

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Jolly - Guts (Swarm also available)
Rock Blast
Added 7/1/2015
Parent courtesy of KAIZA
None in stock​

Last edited:
Ya know, I'm also reminded about that 3IV Fast Ball Elekid spitback with the Elemental Punches + Cross Chop that I left in my box for you a long time ago. Just let me know when you want it! :D

Ya know, I'm also reminded about that 3IV Fast Ball Elekid spitback with the Elemental Punches + Cross Chop that I left in my box for you a long time ago. Just let me know when you want it! :D
Sounds good! Gonna wanna work through my current backlog first though, lol :P
Edit: I'm not dead...just working, (slowly - a batch or two a day) on a Pinsir breed. Look forward to that one soon...well, as soon as they start cooperating :P

Last edited:
And now for a long overdue finish to the Pinsir breeding. These things were, well, really annoying and non-cooperative :P
Still, they turned out great, so I'm not complaining!
#127 - Pinsir

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Jolly - Mold Breaker (Hyper Cutter also available)
Me First - Close Combat - Quick Attack - Feint
Added 7/8/2015
Parent courtesy of KAIZA
None in stock​

Guess who just hatched a 5IV perfect Shiny Swinub totally by accident? THIS GUY! Ok, calming down from the hype, but it's time to put in an entry for this thing (and no, the shiny is not for sale. Is for my personal team :D)!
#220 - Swinub

Adamant - Snow Cloak (Oblivious also available)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Icicle Spear - Icicle Crash - Freeze-Dry - Stealth Rock
Parent Courtesy of KAIZA
Added 7/14/2015
None in stock
Edit: Gonna take a bit off to train the aforementioned shiny for my team. Also I'm afraid if there's no business within my next two-three breeds I'll go inactive for a bit - breeding is kinda annoying at times and it's not always nice to have a time where I have no business to keep me motivated.I will return, eventually, but just a little heads-up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)