Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lmfao, walrein being town makes jalmont confscum due to him knowing all the events that hapepned. But vilalge can keep being bad i guess. Two more myslynches on the way since you'll lynch me + agape afterwards. GG SCUM + NEUTRALS. u won against incompetent village.

can we just publish all the information available, so that people can make decisions for themselves? something along the lines of DeadMafia, but instead of having a capable leader who is mafia, we have two incapable leaders who are wolves

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
psa to everyone:

i admit i have been less than forthcoming regarding the identity of the White Dragon. i initially believed him to be a town-aligned entity - the facts in my role pm and his lined up so well, i had no reason to suspect him. that is, until recent events. said white dragon has been a wee bit dodgy with me, and I've been putting some pieces together.

I now believe that the White Dragon is a wolf, who is a hostile entity to the village. And while I may be able to win with him, I'll be damned if I betray my village to be part of a wolfpair. hell, i cant fuckin DO anything for the wolfteam anyway, so whats the fkin point?

to this end, in an attempt to win the village's trust, I am now publicly revealing that Former Hope is the White Dragon. while a small chance still remains that he is a bizarre twist on vigilante, i believe the positives in this significantly outweigh the negatives. sorry fh, i'm just trying to win. if u want to kill me out of spite, be my guest; i just want to hold my head high and say i won with village rather than play PR for a likely wolf.

happy hunting

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
also fh kinda has most if not all of the info that i have received from jalmont / others

be cautious folks, in addition to being a killer, he has a limited lynch mechanic - if at least half the votes needed for majority are placed on anyone during a day, he can end the day immediately with a lynch on that person

i also have reason to believe he harvested leet's ability (watcher) after his death

happier hunting

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tfw people lynch you because you decided to go to your girlfriend's college graduation

Thanks guys
college graduation?!?!?! youre a freshman in high school, she is MUCH too old for you young man.

i understand you have mommy issues after... The Incident... but that is no excuse!

So short story, I'm a vig who mills as a wolf to balance me. It's why I pushed for a leet lynch because I figured if I was a mill wolf then leet, another dragon, probably was a real wolf. That said, now that the town vig has been outed, I'm probably going to die before I can be useful, or worse now my kills will be redirected. Either way this village is pretty screwed now

psa to everyone:

i admit i have been less than forthcoming regarding the identity of the White Dragon. i initially believed him to be a town-aligned entity - the facts in my role pm and his lined up so well, i had no reason to suspect him. that is, until recent events. said white dragon has been a wee bit dodgy with me, and I've been putting some pieces together.

I now believe that the White Dragon is a wolf, who is a hostile entity to the village. And while I may be able to win with him, I'll be damned if I betray my village to be part of a wolfpair. hell, i cant fuckin DO anything for the wolfteam anyway, so whats the fkin point?

to this end, in an attempt to win the village's trust, I am now publicly revealing that Former Hope is the White Dragon. while a small chance still remains that he is a bizarre twist on vigilante, i believe the positives in this significantly outweigh the negatives. sorry fh, i'm just trying to win. if u want to kill me out of spite, be my guest; i just want to hold my head high and say i won with village rather than play PR for a likely wolf.

happy hunting
Next time don't reveal the possible wolf's identity to *everyone*, just to the village leaders

Haruno

agreeing that walrein flip cleans jalmont and makes haruno a suspect

not 100% on haruno's mafianess yet though
So you're telling me the only person who knew that walrein was going to reverse martyr a guy (besides pidge but he's excluded forobvious reasons) is somehow cleaned because walrein ended up not being maf and being honest about his role? O_K LMAO

Haruno

Hey broski how about the mafia guessed how the claimed hooker will have some sort of protection, how about that crazy idea huh
or the more logical explanation of how they were told about it via walrein telling jalmont and then strong arming pidge. Then afterwards, jalmont set it up to make walrein immediately take the fall xd. The fact that no one is forcing jalmont to own up to this shit is absolutely absurd.

So you're telling me the only person who knew that walrein was going to reverse martyr a guy (besides pidge but he's excluded forobvious reasons) is somehow cleaned because walrein ended up not being maf and being honest about his role? O_K LMAO
nah, it's because you yourself said on the log that walrein flip would clean or condemn jalmont

walrein flipped clean, so you need to retcon some of your statements or start supporting jalmont like I did

I have no idea how jalmont's credibility was linked to the walrein flip. I have no idea what is going on in the game roles- and claimwise and have tl;drd Haruno's rherorical walls of text. This message is just to point out Haruno's incoherence and voice my support of jalmont.

IMO we should listen to jalmont. The burden of proof rests now on his opposers.

For the record, I have been in communication with an inspector who claims to have cleaned jalmont last night. Obviously there are things that could mess with it (ie inspector being scum or fake pm bs) but he should be viewed as clear.

Also, ullar is town, I can guarantee that I guess. That said I would suggest not claiming to him or listening to his direction until he starts not helping mafia

All actions are out. PLease PM me with any questions or problems or suspicions you may have. We've started poorly but that just means it's time to put our heads down and get to work.

ty

3 deaths

First you stumble upon the corpse of Lavos Spawn, charred to ash.

the secret is that because he's charred to ash you DONT GET TO SEE HIS ROLE PM

Second, you notice that of Haruno.
Dear Haruno,

You are an Gelatinous Ooze. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You are more than a bit disgusting, but you still have a knack for oozing out of precarious situations.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Ooze away from USER1 and USER2.” USER1 and USER2 will find themselves unable to perform a kill on you that night. If you succesfully stop a kill in this way, you will be immune to the next kill performed on you. (You will not be informed upon success.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.
Thirdly? zorbees.
Dear zorbees,

You are an Ettercap. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You are a hideous purple humanoid whose favorite mechanism for offense AND defense is traps.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Protect USER with a trap.” Anyone who targets USER will be kidnapped, preventing them from voting, being targetted, or using abilities the next cycle.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.
results are going out, deadline tomorrow 9 pm edt[/quote][/quote]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)