Monotype Diancie, Homecoming Queen, Peaked 1565, 77% GXE

Stargazed*Melo

Banned deucer.

Hey it's Alpha*Stargazed with another fresh RMT, this time another Fairy team team I've been working on since Diancite was released. I have really enjoyed playing with this team a lot although having no room for Gardevoir was slightly annoying at times.

Let's take a gander at Unblemished Embrace.

Tapu Bulu sports an excellent Attack stat which makes it a great physical wallbreaker on any given Fairy team.

Its Grass typing allows it to take on Ground, Rock, and Water teams and relieve some of the pressure off Azumarill and Tapu Koko.

Tapu Bulu's unique ability, Grassy Surge, provides immense support for Fairy teams, acting as a pseudo-Leftovers, reducing damage dealt by Earthquake, and increasing the power of Tapu Bulu's Grass-type attacks, which causes them to hit for a lot of damage. Because fairy type pokemon in general suffer from a Ground weakness, the support from Tapu Bulu is invaluable.

Klefki's Prankster ability and access to Light Screen, Reflect and TW make it very effective as a support and utility Pokemon. Dual screens are very important, as Fairy is a setup-oriented type which Azu appreciates all the more. Klefki's Steel / Fairy typing gives it an immunity to Poison, a neutrality to Steel, and many resistances allowing it to switch in to strong wallbreakers making it a must for any occasion.

The combination of Clefable's decent bulk, a good defensive typing in Fairy that leaves it only weak to Steel and Poison, its abilities, and its movepool makes it incredibly versatile and able to fulfill a lot of different roles on the team.

Clefable is great at compressing many roles due to its vast movepool and good bulk backed by two great abilities. Its primary roles on the team can be to check Scizor, get entry hazards up, and be a wincon in a lot of match-ups.

Diancie was my mega of choice, giving me great coverage vs fire and steel that fairy has problems with. Many times this solos the Fire Match Up. Upon Mega Evolving, Diancie gains amazing Attack and Special Attack combined with a great Speed stat, making it a dangerous mixed attacking threat to many teams.

Azumarill is one of the few physically attacking Fairy-types along with Bulu, and it's a great one thanks to Huge Power. It can be a very threatening sweeper thanks to its access to Belly Drum and a priority move in Aqua Jet. Its typing gives it resistances to Fire, Water, and Ice and a neutrality to Steel while being an all important wincon for the team inside and outside of Klefki's screen support.

Tapu Koko was our last choice and is really fairly self explanatory being that it is the fastest Fairy-type making it one of Fairy's best tools against offence and defence alike whilst also being able to force switches and pivot effectively through the judicious use of Thunderbolt and Volt Switch alike.

Its ability Electric Surge boosts the damage of its Electric-type attacks, making Tapu Koko more threatening as a pokemon while also having the defensive utility of protecting all grounded pokemon from sleep which includes, Klefki, Clefable, Diancie, Azumarill and Tapu Koko itself.

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Maximum Attack investment with an Adamant nature maximizes Tapu Bulu's damage output, while Choice Band makes Tapu Bulu a bigger threat by granting it more wallbreaking power.

Wood Hammer is Tapu Bulu's strongest STAB attack, dealing massive damage to Pokemon that doesn't resist it at the cost of significant recoil damage.

Horn Leech provides Tapu Bulu with a reliable means of recovery while still hitting hard under Grassy Terrain.

Superpower hits Steel-types such as Heatran and Ferrothorn, which would otherwise completely wall Tapu Bulu.

Zen Headbutt is used let Tapu Bulu hit Poison-types such as Mega Venusaur dealing major damage who would otherwise wall of Tapu Bulu's Attacks.

252 Speed EVs make Tapu Bulu as fast as possible, outpacing and giving Bulu the ability to smack and outspeed neutral-natured Seismitoad, Adament Bisharp, Modest Volcanion and anything slower than 249 speed.

Klefki (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Reflect and Light Screen boost both defences of the entire team, which they can take advantage of by setting up or doing some serious damage to the opposing team while taking a hit they otherwise wouldn't be able to, which Azumarill appreciates for the free and reliable set up.

Spikes quickly rack up damage on grounded Pokemon which stacks with Clefable's Stealth Rock and Klefki finds many opportunities to set them up due to its great defensive typing.

Light Clay increases the duration of Reflect and Light Screen. Prankster gives Klefki's utility moves +1 priority, making them much more effective, the Hp EV's ensure residual and hazard damage taken is to a minimum, while the speed EV's give Klefki a speed stat of 190 ensuring you'll outspeed the rare bulky 12 ev speed or slower Mega Scizor variants letting you out priority it.

Clefable (F) @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Stealth Rock

Clefable has an excellent defensive typing with good mixed bulk, which lets it achieve a variety of purposes on top of being Fairy types most reliable Stealth Rocker.

Stealth Rock applies a lot of pressure in certain match-ups such as against Flying, Bug, Fire, and Ice. Fire Blast lets Clefable hit Steel-types, which otherwise wall it. It's especially useful for Mega Scizor, which otherwise can set up for free against Clefable. Unlike Flamethrower, which requires it to switch in on Stealth Rock first, Fire Blast gets the OHKO on Mega Scizor at full HP.

Lastly I opted to have Icebeam over Moonblast to hit Landorus / Landorus T, Garchomp, Gliscor, Nidoking and various Ground and Flying threats harder which further complemented Fire coverage. Ice Beam alone to deal with Landorus I which was fairly important to the team because of how problematic it can be to switch into. Given how annoying Ground was, I chose Ice Beam for that reason.

Given Ev Spread is standard and is mainly for dealing with Lando I.

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 72+ SpD Clefable: 296-351 (75.1 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Specific Damage Calculations :

Babiri Berry Calculations :

252 SpA Magnezone Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Babiri Berry Clefable: 118-141 (29.9 - 35.7%) -- 35.1% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Babiri Berry Clefable: 118-141 (29.9 - 35.7%) -- 35.1% chance to 3HKO

252+ Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Babiri Berry Clefable: 127-150 (32.2 - 38%) -- 96.7% chance to 3HKO

252 Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Babiri Berry Clefable: 142-168 (36 - 42.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Excadrill Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Babiri Berry Clefable: 232-274 (58.8 - 69.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0 Atk Celesteela Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Babiri Berry Clefable: 136-162 (34.5 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Sandslash-Alola Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Babiri Berry Clefable: 187-222 (47.4 - 56.3%) -- 84% chance to 2HKO

Other Calculations :

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Return vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 339-400 (86 - 101.5%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 284-336 (72 - 85.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Nihilego Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 278-330 (70.5 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 359-424 (91.1 - 107.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable in Electric Terrain: 241-285 (61.1 - 72.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 72+ SpD Clefable: 296-351 (75.1 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Under Screens :

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable through Light Screen: 179-212 (45.4 - 53.8%) -- 41.8% chance to 2HKO

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power

Diancie was my mega of choice given its return in the metagame. It provides a great coverage of Fairy+Rock+Ground + Fire coverage that hits everything in the metagame for at least neutral damage. Its clutch base 110 speed tier allows it to outspeed a lot of threats and take them out, for example Charizard-Y which is a threat to my team.

Diancie in its mega evolution gains Magic Bounce, which has great synergy with the rest of my team. Moonblast and Diamond Storm are its main STAB moves, Earth Power are for Steel / Poison types and predicted switch ins, Lastly Hp Fire lets me smack everything else.

Naive nature was taken to maximize its speed while not decreasing any of its offensive stats.

32 Attack EVs allow Mega Diancie to OHKO physically defensive Zapdos after Stealth Rock.

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Belly Drum maximizes Azumarill's Attack at the cost of half its HP, which turns it into an immediate offensive threat. Aqua Jet is Azumarill's Water-type STAB move, as it hits insanely hard after a boost and has priority, which is often enough to sweep teams by itself. Should that not be sufficient, Play Rough is Azumarill's Fairy-type STAB move that hits slower Pokemon much harder, netting KOs Aqua Jet fails to achieve. The last slot is reserved for Knock Off, which hits everything that Play Rough and Aqua Jet can't.

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam

Maximum Speed enables Tapu Koko to at least Speed tie with other Tapu Koko, Crobat and Aerodactyl, all the while outspeeding Choice Scarf Magneton as well as the vast majority of the unboosted speed tier.

Choice Specs was the item of choice because it powers up Tapu Koko's main STAB attack ontop of my other coverage letting me deal with problematic pokemon hitting targets insanely hard.

I hope you all enjoyed the team. I couldn't wait to play with Mega Diancie especially after the recent loss of Magearna. I feel the team plays and flows really fluid, any help or advice would be appreciated to improve its consistency.

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Klefki (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam

Clefable (F) @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Stealth Rock

Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power

Huge thanks to Alpha-Harpreet and gingerninja23 for their help and support.

With Sand Rush CB / Swords Dance Orb on ground monotype + the Choice Scarf set in Mono Steel this thing can be deadly. It can pressure and OHKO alot of my team if not careful especially since it cannot be thunder waved for speed control. Preserving Clefable and Bulu and or having screens up pressures this pokemon in the matchup.

This pokemon can give you big trouble. The combination of Sludge Wave + Earth Power destroys my defensive core. As Landorus, cannot be thunder waved for speed control. Both Clefable and Diancie can deal with it while their HP remains offering chip damage, while Azumarill can revenge kill it when in range as a last resort.

Bulky poison/grass types such as Venusaur and Amoongus potentially hit everything on my team for super effective damage. Getting it in range for Tapu Bulu is key while wearing it down with hazards is the only way.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hey Stargazed*Melo, cool team. I have a few minor suggestions that I think will help out your team.

I think i also talked about this set in your last RMT and think you should use it here too. Tapu Koko while extreMelyssa powerful in a choice locked set can be very easy to play around given a decent resistant and also doesn't support the rest of the heart Eames as much. Instead I think holding the hehe Magnet, which boosts electric type attacks power would be much more useful. Also while Dazzling Gleam is the hehe emptying on Koko, the theheheemptingeam isn't lacking Fairy STAB so I would change its moveset to Thunderbolt, U-turn, HP Ice and Taunt. Taunt can help you shut down annoying walls, prevent status from being spread and keep the spikes and rocks up on your side of the field against a defogger. Taunt also helps against some really annoying cores like the infamous Eviolite twins and can prevent sticky webs from going up from pokemon such as Galvantula.
Tapu Koko @ Magnet
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Hope my suggestion on the Tapu KOKO Set helps :)

Last edited:

Stargazed*Melo

Banned deucer.
Hey Stargazed*Melo, cool team. I have a few minor suggestions that I think will help out your team.

Tapu Koko while extreMelyssa powerful in a choice locked set can be very easy to play around given a decent resistant and also doesn't support the rest of the heart Eames as much. Instead I think holding the hehe Magnet, which boosts electric type attacks power would be much more useful. Also while Dazzling Gleam is the hehe emptying on Koko, the theheheemptingeam isn't lacking Fairy STAB so I would change its moveset to Thunderbolt, U-turn, HP Ice and Taunt. Taunt can help you shut down annoying walls, prevent status from being spread and keep the spikes and rocks up on your side of the field against a defogger. Taunt also helps against some really annoying cores like the infamous Eviolite twins and can prevent sticky webs from going up from pokemon such as Galvantula.
Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Hope my suggestion on the Tapu KOKO Set helps :)
Easily a lot simpler than my last rmt that you had things to say haha and yes actually I sub this same exact set out a lot while playing with this team :P so I was already aware greatly appreciate it though.

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello Stargazed*Melo overall this team is a great representation of post Magearna Fairy team, but there are couple things that could be changed to optimize the team.
Rate
  • On paper Zen Headbutt Tapu Bulu seems amazing being able to hit Mega Venusaur seems really nice in practice, but it comes at the cost of being walled by Flying-, Fire-, and Bug-types such as Torkoal, Zapdos, and Armaldo. Stone Edge > Zen Headbutt this change allows Tapu Bulu to have overall better coverage making it much harder to switch into. Without Zen Headbutt the Poison matchup won't drastically change since Alolan Muk can effectively wall Tapu Bulu locked into Zen Headbutt forcing the player to constantly make predictions just to stay in the game instead of making predictions to gain an edge. Another minor change that could be made is changing moving the last 4 EVs into HP instead of Special Defense to maximize the recovery Tapu Bulu gets from Grassy Terrain. Proposed Change(s): Stone Edge > Zen Headbutt & 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe > 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
  • With Mega Diancie set it seems as if the ORAS set was just put on this team which is understandable because Mega Dianice is relatively new to the metagame(the best set isn't really obvious at the moment). The current spread of 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe is outdated because Physically Defensive Zapdos is not relevant in the current SM Monotype metagame. 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe > 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe this change allow Mega Diancie to hit harder with its Special Attacks. Another change that should be considered is replacing Earth Power with Psychic. Earth Power on Mega Diancie is extremely niche as Diamond Storm 2HKOs common Offensive variants of Heatran (Air Baloon Heatran is also somewhat relevant in the current metagame which means heavy prediction is needed to justify using Earth Power in Steel matchup since Hidden Power Fire hits Ferrothorn and Skarmory. The only Steel-types Mega Dianice doesn't hit as hard Earth Power couldn't OHKO which means you are losing almost nothing by removing it. Earth Power may also help with Poison matchup, but Mega Venusaur still can easily wall Mega Dianice without Psychic. Psychic > Earth Power this change allows Mega Dianice to hit Poison-types namely Mega Venusaur, while also still hitting Poison types Earth Power hits Nidoking Nidoqueen, and Gengar (AV Alolan Muk is hit harder by Diamond Storm). Another minor issue is a Naive nature was being used to better take on priority attacks, but in Mega Diancie's case it doesn't have the defensive typing to take multiple common priority attacks. Hasty nature > Naive nature this change ensures that Download users such as Porygon2 and Porygon-Z get the Attack boost instead of Special Attack boost. Proposed Change(s): 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe > 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe & Psychic > Earth Power & Hasty nature > Naive nature
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Psychic vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Venusaur-Mega: 158-186 (43.5 - 51.2%) -- 98.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
4 Atk Diancie-Mega Diamond Storm vs. 248 HP / 12 Def Muk-Alola: 204-240 (49.3 - 58.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Earth Power vs. 248 HP / 248+ SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 112-132 (27.1 - 31.9%) -- 60.5% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Diancie-Mega Earth Power vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 326-384 (90 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO - Very Slim change to OHKO and Sand needs to out of play for Earth Power to work since Moonblast can put Excadrill in range of Azumarill's Aqua Jet
Since Earth Power and Psychic have the same Base Power they do the same damage to almost every Poison-type there is no reason to put any of those calcs here
Good luck with the team!
Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Hey nice team! I got two suggestions to optimize your team for you, but they're contingent on trying out Vid's recommendations, which I agree with completely.

First, Tapu Koko shouldn't use Choice Specs or even Magnet, which someone recommended. You probably noticed how frustrating Fairy vs Ground is for you. That's mostly because you use Choice Band Tapu Bulu over Choice Scarf. To help against Ground, I would recommend Life Orb > Choice Specs and Grass Knot > Dazzling Gleam. Life Orb + Ice and Grass coverage destroys Ground bar Excadrill. Most people like to switch Seismitoad into the predicted Hidden Power Ice because Excadrill doesn't want to accidentally be put into range of unboosted Azumarill's Aqua Jet. Grass Knot is a guaranteed KO on offensive AV after Hidden Power Ice. This is also true for Hippowdon, which is dropped unless it's one of the most specially bulky spreads available. I'm also not a fan of Volt Switch, and I think you should give Taunt a try. Taunt Tapu Koko gives you an advantageous matchup against Flying, which already is going to struggle to beat Mega Diancie. It also prevents Galvantula from setting Sticky Web and gives you the edge against opposing Fairy teams' Klefki.

Second, Jolly > Adamant on Tapu Bulu is a must. Too many Pokemon sit between 249 and 273 Speed that Tapu Bulu is just too interested in outspeeding. To name just a few very relevant threats that should explain why Jolly is too good: AV Seismitoad, Diggersby, Defog Zapdos, Jolly Bisharp. Being able to outspeed and OHKO all of these threats is part of why Tapu Bulu is used at all. Adamant's damage is not that important.

With these two changes, a lot of your old bad matchups should be much easier to handle. I hope you find even more success!

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Taunt

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Stargazed*Melo

Banned deucer.
Wow these are awesome guys thank you so much .... Ill make these changes as i see fit I also noticed taunt magnet koko is amazing for things like vincune while playing... I appreciate it though

Stargazed*Melo

Banned deucer.
Hey nice team! I got two suggestions to optimize your team for you, but they're contingent on trying out Vid's recommendations, which I agree with completely.

First, Tapu Koko shouldn't use Choice Specs or even Magnet, which someone recommended. You probably noticed how frustrating Fairy vs Ground is for you. That's mostly because you use Choice Band Tapu Bulu over Choice Scarf. To help against Ground, I would recommend Life Orb > Choice Specs and Grass Knot > Dazzling Gleam. Life Orb + Ice and Grass coverage destroys Ground bar Excadrill. Most people like to switch Seismitoad into the predicted Hidden Power Ice because Excadrill doesn't want to accidentally be put into range of unboosted Azumarill's Aqua Jet. Grass Knot is a guaranteed KO on offensive AV after Hidden Power Ice. This is also true for Hippowdon, which is dropped unless it's one of the most specially bulky spreads available. I'm also not a fan of Volt Switch, and I think you should give Taunt a try. Taunt Tapu Koko gives you an advantageous matchup against Flying, which already is going to struggle to beat Mega Diancie. It also prevents Galvantula from setting Sticky Web and gives you the edge against opposing Fairy teams' Klefki.

Second, Jolly > Adamant on Tapu Bulu is a must. Too many Pokemon sit between 249 and 273 Speed that Tapu Bulu is just too interested in outspeeding. To name just a few very relevant threats that should explain why Jolly is too good: AV Seismitoad, Diggersby, Defog Zapdos, Jolly Bisharp. Being able to outspeed and OHKO all of these threats is part of why Tapu Bulu is used at all. Adamant's damage is not that important.

With these two changes, a lot of your old bad matchups should be much easier to handle. I hope you find even more success!

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Taunt

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
I am curious though with the koko set should I run the magnet or life orb and why is grass knot preferred i can understand for things like toad switch ins and gastro swith ins but volt switch provides a lot of nice needed momentum klefki plus bulu can take care of bulu to play around it.

I am curious though with the koko set should I run the magnet or life orb and why is grass knot preferred i can understand for things like toad switch ins and gastro swith ins but volt switch provides a lot of nice needed momentum klefki plus bulu can take care of bulu to play around it.
On a Fairy team, you don't need the Dazzling Gleam coverage. You already have Mega Diancie as a powerful special Fairy-type. Grass Knot enables you to take on Ground quite well, which is otherwise a really annoying matchup. It's not a set you should use often, but if you use Choice Band Tapu Bulu over Choice Scarf, you need something to help with Ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)