DEER DRAWS

i'm deer and i like to draw angry things. i don't have any other place where my art can be viewed readily so i decided a nice little thread would be a good place to start.

delphox.png reshiram.png poochyena.png red.png deerer.png kina.png ab.png poroline.png deer ref.PNG albinolugia.png arcanine.png rhyhorn.png

check out the rest of my thread for more things!!!
I II III IV V VI VII VIII
please please please leave criticism if you have any!! more stuff will be added as i go

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey deer, awesome to see you're finally putting up an art thread :)

What I've noticed from stuff in this thread and your art room works is that you have an awesome sense of form and shape (that is, good drawing skills heh) and in extension skill with drawing the quadruped form (I think this is best shown off in that deer you have above, as well as the snouts of the Houndoom/Manectric). Despite all that, I do think your works would benefit immensely from more line variation (or at least some bolder lines), which increase impact and can be useful for emphasizing perspective.

Really hope I'll be seeing more stuff from ya soon!

thank you brightobject and princessofmusic! i've been neglecting to study human anatomy so that's something i've been cracking down on lately.

Wow, that cat with the cape and staff is really menacing - it feels like I am about to be whapped in the face by it. Stunning work. I will be sure to be back here.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The cat mage is hella rad. All of this stuff has a very particular style to them, something that reminds me of Nastyjungle 's work. Good of you to make this thread!

The rabies is strong with doge, in all seriousness this piece is really neat and the contrasting elements of fancy fur and aggressiveness really work quite well. The pose is also pretty fluid and alive so good job

Hi Deer, I really like your art! I especially like the Reshiram one!

Do you take requests? If so, can you draw Viridi (NOT ME YOU DEEF THIS VIRIDI) riding a Shiny Virizion? I kinda want it to be in the style of the Reshiram drawing, but it's fine if it isn't!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)