CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Whismur. Going to bed, but thought I'd give you a heads up in case we needed to set up a time to trade. My timezone is EST, so at the time of writing this message it's about midnight (just in case the message's time helps you).

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Got the Whismur. Going to bed, but thought I'd give you a heads up in case we needed to set up a time to trade. My timezone is EST, so at the time of writing this message it's about midnight (just in case the message's time helps you).
Great, would you be available for trade at around 4pm (EST) tomorrow? Alternatively, we could do the trade on the weekend.

I work tomorrow and the day after, so it'll probably be best this weekend (for you). I'm available for the rest of the day today, however, as well as Friday.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I work tomorrow and the day after, so it'll probably be best this weekend (for you). I'm available for the rest of the day today, however, as well as Friday.
Oh, if you're available, we could do the trade right now. ^^

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey, I have a heal ball female squirtle with HA and egg moves you can have. I interested in a spitback female shieldon in quick ball.
That would be awesome! I have a few Quickball HA Shieldon spitbacks on hand, so we could do the trade whenever you'd like.

That would be awesome! I have a few Quickball HA Shieldon spitbacks on hand, so we could do the trade whenever you'd like.
Here's the details of the female squirtle, well Blastoise-
Blastoise-F
Heal Ball
Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/x
Fake Out/ Dragon Pulse/ Aura Sphere/ Water Spout

I'm able to trade whenever.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Give me 5-10 minutes. I'll add your FC and go online then.
Here's the details of the female squirtle, well Blastoise-
Blastoise-F
Heal Ball
Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/x
Fake Out/ Dragon Pulse/ Aura Sphere/ Water Spout

I'm able to trade whenever.
Added you both, and will be waiting online! ;)

PS: Thanks for the trade, Bossk and ooh_shiny! :)

Last edited:
So, i can breed you a female 5 ivs Froakie in duskball, for a female duskball kabuto (either with ha), let me know if it's alright for you and i'll start breed :)
my fc is 0233-0822-6543

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
So, i can breed you a female 5 ivs Froakie in duskball, for a female duskball kabuto (either with ha), let me know if it's alright for you and i'll start breed :)
my fc is 0233-0822-6543
Sure! My HA Kabuto are spitbacks, so 4 relevant IVs would be more than enough on the Froakie. I'll be around in about 6 hours, in case you want to do the trade then (and are lucky breeding).

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi there, could you CMT for your battle ready shiny aero? :)
Hi! I saw that you are taking Apricorn Ball capture and breeding projects, so would it be alright to ask for a spitback of a Moon Ball Relicanth? Nature, ability and Egg Moves don't matter, since I can breed those myself. ^^

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hi! I saw that you are taking Apricorn Ball capture and breeding projects, so would it be alright to ask for a spitback of a Moon Ball Relicanth? Nature, ability and Egg Moves don't matter, since I can breed those myself. ^^
Sure thing, I will try and get to it this weekend. :)

Sure! My HA Kabuto are spitbacks, so 4 relevant IVs would be more than enough on the Froakie. I'll be around in about 6 hours, in case you want to do the trade then (and are lucky breeding).
I have a female lvl.37 Froakie in my box, this is raised by the daycare, so it's untouched, do you want it for Kabuto? :)

May i claim this aerodactyl please?

ESV 0080 | 31/31/31/26/31/31 | Jolly | Unnerve | Tailwind, Pursuit, Wide Guard, Foresight

EDIT: I'm gonna use it for battling purpose. :D

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
May i claim this aerodactyl please?

ESV 0080 | 31/31/31/26/31/31 | Jolly | Unnerve | Tailwind, Pursuit, Wide Guard, Foresight

EDIT: I'm gonna use it for battling purpose. :D
Yeah, sure! I could send it to you right now, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)