Clearing the backlog

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Currently there is a bit of a backlog of analysis; MetalGarX, bugmaniacbob, Deck Knight, Goldenknight, Fuzznip, Dracoyoshi8 and Sot all have three or more analysis posted that need going over carefully, updating, and putting on site. To resolve this we are going to need your help. Each analysis needs to be brought up to Smogon standard, every grammar mistake found, and all of the competitive information needs to be as good as it can be.

I am aiming to post a Competitive Information Check for every analysis posted so far within the next week or so. The main point of this will be to highlight HG/SS changes, Pomeg changes, and find possible improvements to other sections, focusing on sets/OO/Counters. It will also look at competitive claims in the analysis (e.g. calcing statements about what is KOed, what is common) and hopefully help the writer to improve the analysis.

As well as this I would like to try and set up a project on #littlecup that aims to bring one analysis up ready to go on site each day, most days there are several good grammar checkers and around a dozen experienced players on at once. We will select an analysis whose author is around and go through it as a group, giving suggestions. I'm planning on doing a test run of this today. Edit: Working as a group was not as efficient as I had hoped, especially for grammar checks, instead I have been going through analysis in detail with players on #littlecup and by PM. I encorage others to do the same.

Once these analysis are moving to the site and not piling up the writers will be more inclined to continue writing, and this project can really take off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)