Chesty's orphanage. Do the Lunar Duck Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just thought I would let everyone know that I'm out of cresselia and will be giving out something Friday when I have free time. I've been busy this summer looking for a job and finally got a decent paying job that will help me in college. I'll be online less often however, I will continue to find a way to do this stuff more often. It would be nice to have a team lol so I don't have to worry XD. Either ways I'm near 3000 posts so I'll start preparing for another giveaway.
Congrats on a job! Those are a pain in the butt to get, trust me on that one...

If you need a closer for your next giveaway to make sure you don't run out I'd be happy to help.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting but I should start getting things back up and running tomorrow. I've been busy with college and settling in and tomorrow I might have some time to start a giveaway. Thanks for the patience and thanks mods for keeping this thread open.

I'll go for it!

Ign: Jake
Deposit: munchlax, m, lv 1
Request: cresselia
Message lunar light

Sniped (terribly named cresselia)

Same info but deposited larvesta, m, lv 1

Last edited:
Hi Chesty,

do you still got one Cresellia spare? I would be very thankful!

Cresselia
Modest
OT: soft reset it myself
Moves: mist, aurora beam, future sight, slash
29/1/31/31/31/31

IGN: BETONESEL
Deposited: Porygon (Lv. 36)

Edit: Thanks alot!

Best regards and thanks in advance!
B

Last edited:
I'll go for it!

Ign: Jake
Deposit: munchlax, m, lv 1
Request: cresselia
Message lunar light

Sniped (terribly named cresselia)

Same info but deposited larvesta, m, lv 1
I can still help you.
Hi Chesty,

do you still got one Cresellia spare? I would be very thankful!

Cresselia
Modest
OT: soft reset it myself
Moves: mist, aurora beam, future sight, slash
29/1/31/31/31/31

IGN: BETONESEL
Deposited: Porygon (Lv. 36)

Edit: Thanks alot!

Best regards and thanks in advance!
B
Never sent to you lol

IGN: Nastasya
Deposited: Male Chikorita lv 5
Request: Cresselia

Least favorite fast food restaurant: Well, I now eat a very strict Paleo diet and I dont eat anything that I don't cook myself (sometimes I'll get a steak or salad at a nice restaurant). When I did eat fast food I liked all of it really, though I was never big on the burgers from Burger King. And as far as my least favorite now I would have to say McDonalds because of how huge it is and its effect on public health, the environment and our culture in general. I could write you an essay easily lol. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Well it got sniped. Is this giveaway still active?

Last edited:
Ok so i have more pokemon cloned. Im busy with life though guys. When my new computer comes in there will be another giveaway. If everyone can refrain from posting it would be much appreciated. Thanks

I saw that this thread had been closed, but is reopened again. Can people make requests or would you still like us to wait?
It would be better to wait till either today or tomorrow. I have pokemon to give I just have to quickly adjust my thread because the pokemon is different.

Aloha trainers. It's a shame that I have to say this but I'm beat with these giveaways and have not really had time to keep up and prioritize these giveaways. It's a shame that it has to end like this however, a new generation awaits me which means I will be starting essentially close to scratch. When I feel like I have something to contribute and feel ready to move forward and start committing to a giveaway then I'll be back. However, having a job and college has kept me busy and tired. The ride will have to come to a stop however, it's been a fun long ride of giveaways and for the people that appreciated what I did I would like to say thank you for supporting me:). If a mod could shut this down that would be great. Thanks and don't worry I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)