Chesty's orphanage. Do the Lunar Duck Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a Cresselia please?

My least favourite food?
Shark steak. It's tasteless and banal for an animal like that.

Least favourite fast food?
Burger King. Hate ketchup which they put in most if not all their burgers and the burgers are just sad excuses for food

IGN - doobzi
Pokemon deposited - lvl 17 female spinda
Message - lunar dance
Wanted - Cresselia

IGN: Blake
Request: Cresselia
Deposited: Lv. 13 Illumise [female of course]

Redeposited now. Online now. I changed mons from Raltz to Illumise, hopefully this works better. Thanks again Chesty!

Can I get a Cresselia please?

My least favourite food?
Shark steak. It's tasteless and banal for an animal like that.

Burger King. Hate ketchup which they put in most if not all their burgers and the burgers are just sad excuses for food

IGN - doobzi
Pokemon deposited - lvl 17 female spinda
Message - lunar dance
Wanted - Cresselia
Sent and I have to agree Burger King has some nasty stuff. I've had plenty of interesting experiences with the employees as well.
Request: Cresselia
Deposited: Lv. 13 Illumise [female of course]

Redeposited now. Online now. I changed mons from Raltz to Illumise, hopefully this works better. Thanks again Chesty!
Sniped

Sent and I have to agree Burger King has some nasty stuff. I've had plenty of interesting experiences with the employees as well.

Sniped
Lmao! XD ok, maybe I should have stuck with the Raltz. Haha. Let's try this again, I'll redeposit when I get home from work. Thanks for your patience Chesty.

Lmao! XD ok, maybe I should have stuck with the Raltz. Haha. Let's try this again, I'll redeposit when I get home from work. Thanks for your patience Chesty.
It might be better to redeposit a uncommon pokemon. Ralts would be terrible

It might be better to redeposit a uncommon pokemon. Ralts would be terrible
Deposited: Lv. 4 Female Bidoof

OK, hopefully this one works better. Lol. Thanks again Chesty!

EDIT: Thanks Chesty! Got it this time. I appreciate your determination. You're the best.

Last edited:
Bob's. Thats a fast food here in Brazil ! Man, i hope that don't exist where u guys live ! Its a big fast food inc but the burguers are awfulllll !!! They have some good ass vanilla icecream tho !

IGN - Lee
Pokemon deposited - lvl 31 male Poliwrath
Message - lunar dance
Wanted - Cresselia

I deposited a female lvl 1 goomy with the message "LUNAR LIGHT". IGN is Boston.
My least favorite fast food restaurant is Wendy's because everything is always partially liquid.
Thanks! And to each their own, I like some weird food.

Last edited:
Bob's. Thats a fast food here in Brazil ! Man, i hope that don't exist where u guys live ! Its a big fast food inc but the burguers are awfulllll !!! They have some good ass vanilla icecream tho !

IGN - Lee
Pokemon deposited - lvl 31 male Poliwrath
Message - lunar dance
Wanted - Cresselia
Never heard of it lol. Either ways sent. Also welcome to smogon if you need something let me know:)
I deposited a female lvl 1 goomy with the message "LUNAR LIGHT". IGN is Boston.
My least favorite fast food restaurant is Wendy's because everything is always partially liquid.
I actually kinda like Wendy's lol. There not bad but there not great. Either ways sent

Least favorite fast food -- would have to be Chicken Express. It is this fried chicken / southern comfort food in the southern part of the USA. The chicken is always dripping with grease, and has always made me sick. Sides are not very good and you'll see them under heat lamps. The only good thing about them is their sweet tea.

IGN: Stephen
Pokemon deposited: level 1 male Spheal
Message - Lunar Dance
Wanted -- Cresselia (if you have any left!)

Least favorite fast food -- would have to be Chicken Express. It is this fried chicken / southern comfort food in the southern part of the USA. The chicken is always dripping with grease, and has always made me sick. Sides are not very good and you'll see them under heat lamps. The only good thing about them is their sweet tea.

IGN: Stephen
Pokemon deposited: level 1 male Spheal
Message - Lunar Dance
Wanted -- Cresselia (if you have any left!)
Sniped

Burger king - it's like an inferior version of McDonald's (which isnt saying much)

IGN: Tini
Deposited: Lv 40 Bagon
Wanted: Modest Cresselia

thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys just thought I would let everyone know that I'm out of cresselia and will be giving out something Friday when I have free time. I've been busy this summer looking for a job and finally got a decent paying job that will help me in college. I'll be online less often however, I will continue to find a way to do this stuff more often. It would be nice to have a team lol so I don't have to worry XD. Either ways I'm near 3000 posts so I'll start preparing for another giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)