Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

banner credits to Viridi
Intro

Hey everyone on smogon. I have probably made to many trade threads and in general to many threads.
I'm sure the wifi mods had a fun time constantly locking all of those. However, this time things will be different. I also will try to be much more organized with my new trade thread and also faster with any breeding. I guess you can say I am trying to start over again on smogon and try and start everything differently. I understand as well that for a bunch of new users it can be really hard to make a trade however, what I probably will be mainly looking for are services that you can do. I'm not looking for your god tier uber pokemon and I can cut you a fair deal to just ask away.

To anyone reading this welcome to my trade thread. Finally I wanted to give a shout out to the awesome people that support my decisions. I know I do questionable things now and then but hey I'm glad you stood by me. Thanks.

Times to find me online.

Sometimes it can be very hard to find me online. I live in Mountain time zone. In case you don't know what time it is here is a link to a clock.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/denver

Monday: Times to find me. 4:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Tuesday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Wednesday: Times to find me: 10:00-12:00 pm mountain time (screw you youth symphony)

Thursday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Friday: Times to find me: 5:30 pm-10:00 pm mountain time

Saturday: Times to find me: Depending on schedule I may be available the whole day

Sunday: Depending on schedule I may be available the whole day.

If I do not respond to your requested trade or post that you made on my trade thread within 5 hours please feel free to pm me. My phone will then notify me. If we fail to complete our trade transaction within three days you are entitled to back out of our trade. Thank you.​

Last edited:

Credits to Viridi
The Rules

Please remember to say please and thank you.

Please do not be offended if I don't want something from your trade thread or if you don't have something of interest.

Check my wants list that I will try to update as often as possible. Also please DO NOT post a link to your trade thread that is on another site.

Please do not offer me hacked pokemon.

Please be patient when I have to breed your pokemon for our trade. Some pokemon also may come with egg moves some may not.

I will not breed more than five pokemon at a time for trades. I don't want to over do it.

A good handful of my stuff will be cloned including a few 12.5% female breedables. I will be generally trading away spitbacks or cloned flawless pokemon. This is why I am listing my pokemon a little differently to other users.

Here is my trainer info:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Omega ruby.

Last edited:

Credits to Viridi
Trading rules

Please read the following trade rules.

trade ratio

1 female spitback=1 female spitback

1 female 12.5% spitback=1 flawless female pokemon or 1 female 12.5% spitback or 1-2 female spitbacks

1 legendary=1 legendary

1 Hidden power legendary=1-2 legendaries

trade ratio can change depending on how I value your offer and depending on what you have that interests me.

Please don't back out of a trade.

I may change these depending on circumstances.

If you provide me with a male pokemon with egg moves for a female pokemon I have that doesn't have egg moves I can provide you with a spitback of your choice.

Last edited:

Credits to Viridi

Whitelist

.com is master swag himself. Not only does he have a funky looking mole as his profile pic but it has a derpy hat. The best part about this guy is I constantly spam his inbox talking about his level of swag and plus he always has the honor of deleting my posts and closing my threads:).

Lady Valkyrie has been very kind with me in the past and very patient. Awesome person that has been great to trade with:)

TyVip is master derp because of the awesome giveaways she hosted in the past and because of the free pokemon she gave me in the past. Thanks:)

Sb4ll4t0 stays up till 1 or 2 in the morning camping on his computer waiting for me to come online. He's a vampire with tons of swag and loves to check the ESV of my eggs. Thanks a lot:)

SnoopysWorld COME BACK DON'T DIE. He's the best person on the planet and inspired my great giveaways in the past. He deserves more than a thank you he deserves everything:) He helped me and other users. Heck he even gave me a free 3ds mewtwo code out of no where and I have tons of respect for him and I was never able to deliver much back to him.

wowgek7 is a cool guy that I enjoyed having a real conversation with and has been awesome to talk to.

BSatallite is very patient with my stupidity in the past. Nuff said.

Grimlock00 Another dead user for the minute. He tried to help me with something outrageous in the past in the end it failed but hey nice guy to talk to and he almost succeed in that massive thing.

a0161613 IS MASTER SWAG 3.0. Not only does he have the weirdest nickname on smogon but he got so weird that he started soft resetting charizard and darkria codes for me like nothing. This guy is so awesome.

tjohnny44 needs to stop playing dead and make another joint trade thread with me:). Another cool guy to talk to and he deserves to be placed with the gods of pokemon.

Death Blade99 brother Jesse is one of the first people I met on smogon and gave me a free cleffa. We made our first joint trade thread together and it failed just like the other 99 trade threads I made but who cares.

Zogy10 He is practically dead but his real name is bradley and he goes to my school. He may come back to smogon some day and I hope he does. Bradley is my best friend and deserves a lot from me.

Nerina stop playing dead as well:/. Another user that has helped me numerous times and cut me a break tons of times.

Menezjul Bae. wait my bad mega bae.

eeveefan nice person that I enjoyed talking to a lot. It's sad how I couldn't open a joint trade thread with her like we planned to but oh well. Hopefully you will have more free time in the future:)​

Last edited:

Credit system

Credit ratio

1 credit= 1 to 2 spitbacks or 1 shiny pokemon

2 credits= 2 spitbacks with a legendary (varies and depends this can change)

3 credits= 3 to 4 spitbacks or two legendaries

4 credits= 5 spitbacks or 3 to 4 legendaries

5 + credits= will work something out

Credit system can change and the value of your credits depends on what you traded me.

People with credits

Tatertot has 1 credit (he gets one legendary actually)

Pokéguy has 2 credits (he gave me two legendaries)

rellyms has 2 credits

Nelson Tangela has 3 credits (to match the 12.5% fossils he gave me)

Trade log

Hail Magikarp clauncher capture project for shiny numel, pinsir, and swablu and dream ball mareep spitback.
Hail Magikarp capture project of baltoy for shiny skarmory and dream ball togepi
Alpha_Arrowz latias for dream ball nidoran and dream ball starly
Yamborski capture project sanshrew for shiny kricketot shiny onix and shiny hawlucha.
ooh_shiny nest bulbusuar for my dream dratini.
Usernamesarestupid dream ball dratini for luxury ball heatmor
Sylveon Girl dream ball meowth for dream ball carvanha
SanjivG dive ball cranidos ultra shieldon nest lileep quick omanyte for hp grass suicune and timer mankey
a0161613 capture project spritomb for hp fire mesprit
JessiahtheGod dream ball lickitung, dream ball drifloon, dream ball swinub for dream ball karrablast and magikarp and dive ball tirtouga.
MagnusArcanum my Hp fire mesprit for dive ball tirtouga dream ball shieldon and dream ball heatmor.

Pending trades

craymond727 needs a dream ball delibird.
JessiahtheGod dream ball lickitung, dream ball drifloon, dream ball swinub for dream ball karrablast and magikarp and dive ball tirtouga.

Last edited:

Credits to Viridi
Wants

Cool fossil pokemon that I don't have

Battle ready pokemon

Stuff I don't have that I may be interested in.

Flawless pokemon for creating teams.

Male spitbacks of stuff I don't have egg moves for

Friend safari catching projects (bulbusuar would be helpful right now)

Trading notes that may help.

If you give me a male pokemon with egg moves I don't have for a certain pokemon I can give you a female version of the pokemon I breed with the male pokemon. Or I can give you a spitback I have in stock.

I also occasionally will be looking for someone to EV train a few pokemon however, I can EV train myself so I wont give you anything of great value if you help me out.

I have a few codes for mystery gifts sometimes and I always need someone to redeem and soft reset them. So let me know if you can do that:)​

Last edited:
Redistribution rights

Full redis: You can trade it to anyone and anyone else can trade it around regardless.

Semi redis: You and I can trade it however, the people that you trade it to cannot trade the pokemon I gave you.

Non redis: Nobody can trade it except me.

My breedables are non redis. However, you're allowed to user my breedables as breeding parents. You don't have to credit me but doing so would be nice. The rest of my pokemon are full redis unless otherwise mentioned.

Last edited:

Fossil pokemon

Comes with egg moves and Hidden ability. Can breed a modest or timid one or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and Hidden ability. Can breed a Adamant nature or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and Hidden ability. Can breed Adamant or jolly nature or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and Hidden ablity. Can breed a bold or sassy nature or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ability. Can breed a adamant nature or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ability. Can breed a sassy or careful or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ablity. Can breed a Adamant or brave nature or maybe another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ability. Can breed a lax nature or maybe another depending on offers.

Comes in a LAME pokeball but it can only come in a pokeball. Can breed a jolly nature and comes with hidden ability and egg moves

Comes in a LAME pokeball but it can only be obtained in a pokeball. I don't have a set nature or one with egg moves as of now but I can breed something for you.

Please not I have flawless versions of some of these pokemon and some I don't. For the ones I don't I can breed you a flawless version or a spitback.

These people provided original parents

I will provide clones of females for most of these unless I have to breed them.

Last edited:

Starter pokemon. The pokemon that started it all!!!!

Come's with egg moves. Pokeball chikorita comes with Hidden ability. Can breed a calm nature or another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves. Pokeball totodile comes with Hidden ability. Can breed for an adamant or jolly one or another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves. Pokeball cyndaquil comes with hidden ability. Can breed for a timid one or another nature depending on offers.

Comes with egg moves. Also comes with hidden ability and can trade a timid one.

Can breed one with egg moves and also has hidden ability.

can breed one with egg moves and also has hidden ability.

Please not I have flawless versions of some of these pokemon and some I don't. For the ones I don't I can breed you a flawless version or a spitback.

Other stuff

I can catch any of these pokemon in friend safari's with hidden ability. They can also be in whatever ball you desire and will come with egg moves and correct nature.

Also crediting these people for parents Most Lady Valkyrie and Menezjul

Last edited:

Dream world pokemon.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant nature.

DOES NOT come with hidden ability however it does come with egg moves. Can breed an adamant nature.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant and jolly one.

DOES NOT come with hidden ability however it does come with egg moves. Can breed a relaxed one.

Comes with hidden ability and it does come with egg moves. Can breed a adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability and it does come with egg moves. Can breed a careful one.

Comes with hidden ability and it does come with egg moves. Can breed a jolly one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a bold one.

Comes with hidden ability and can add egg moves. Can breed a jolly or adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a modest one or other natures.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a modest one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a sassy one

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a Adamant one or other nature.

Comes with hidden ability can breed on some egg moves.

DOES NOT come with hidden ability does come with egg moves. Can breed a jolly one or adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability and can breed on egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a bold one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a calm one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a naive one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a calm one or bold.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a naughty one

Comes with hidden ability can breed up egg moves. Can breed a modest one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a adamant or modest one.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a timid or modest one.

DOES NOT come with hidden ability however, it does come with egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed a timid one.

Comes with hidden ability and can add egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and can breed egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and can breed upon egg moves. Can breed timid adamant or modest.

Comes with hidden ability can breed upon egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability can breed up egg moves.

Comes with hidden ability and can have egg moves

Comes with hidden ability.

Comes with hidden ability

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves.(Not available for the minute)

Comes with hidden ability and egg moves.(Not available for the minute)

Comes with Hidden ability and egg moves. Can breed an adamant one.

Comes with hidden ability can breed an adamant or jolly one.

Comes with egg moves and hidden ability. Can breed a naughty one.

credits to these people please note I probably forgot a lot of people so let me know. Nerina SnoopysWorld TyVip Tatertot Menezjul Vanadinite rufus drumknott
Alpha_Arrowz MagnusArcanum JessiahtheGod

Last edited:

Friend safari's

Info
Occasionally I will take advantage of the fact that I have a ton of friend safari's. So what I will do is catch a certain pokemon in every single pokeball possible. If you have a friend safari and can do a catching project for me let me know and I can work out a deal with you. Each pokemon will also come with hidden ability and can have egg moves depending on offers.
Crediting these people for doing catching projects:
MegaCharizard25
Yamborski
Hail Magikarp

Side Note: Currently working on a riolu one.

Side note: Everything comes with hidden ability and can come with egg moves.

Last edited:
Pokemon omega ruby capture projects

Side note: Everything comes with hidden ability and can come with egg moves.

Last edited:
Pokemon X soft resets

Mild
OT: I soft reset this myself
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: Gust, light screen, struggle bug, hold hands
14-15/26-27/28-29/28-30/12-13/28-29

Adamant
Ability: Guts
Moves: Bullet seed, pin missile, close combat, mega horn
24-25/28-29/24-25/6-7/22-23/28-29

Adamant
Ability: clear body
Moves: Diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, return
28 - 29/28 - 30/31/4 - 5/31/31

Timid
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Twister, dragon pulse, Thunder, Extreme speed
28/29/31/31/31/31
Other Notes: Currently not tradeable because of Nintendo not creating a patch to make this tradeable.

Hasty
OT: Me I soft reset it myself real OT is SUM2014 ID 08064
Shield dust (I can trade an ability capsule if needed to change ability to compound eyes)
Moves: Stun spore, gust, light screen, struggle bug
24-25/30-31/28-29/30-31/12-13/28-29
Other notes: I only wish that was a 2 instead of a one for the special defense:/. Not guaranteed any flawless IV's so I guess it's decent. Has hidden power grass in case someone can narrow down the IV's.

Last edited:

Other Pokemon X soft resets

Sassy
serene grace
OT: AfroThunderRule soft reset this
Moves: wish,swift,healing wish,moon blast
30/31/6/31/31/26
Full redis

Timid
Serene grace
OT: AfroThunderRule
Moves: wish,swift,healing wish,moonblast
27/31/15/31/31/19
Full redis
Note: Probably wont ask for much because I got these ages ago for free.

Jolly
OT: a0161613 gave me this charizard
Ability: Blaze
Moves: fire fang, flame burst, air slash, inferno
30, 31 / 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 12, 14 / 31 / 24
No redis (received as semi)

Last edited:
Pokemon Omega ruby soft resets

Modest
OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!
moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory
31/26/31/30/31/30
HIDDEN POWER FIRE

Modest
OT: Me I soft reset this myself. Yeah I wanted HP Grass believe it or not.
Moves: aurora beam, mist, mirror coat, ice fang
31/25/30/30/31/31
HIDDEN POWER GRASS

Timid
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
Moves: Spark, reflect, crunch, thunder fang
31/31/30/31/31/31

Bold
Moves: Diamond storm, moonblast, dazzling gleam, protect
31/26-27/31/31/30/31

calm
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
31/23/28/31/31/31

Mild
OT: a0161613 reset the code however, I obtained the code myself. Thanks a0161613 for resetting this:) Spring 2015 04015
Moves: Overheat, solar beam, focus blast, hold hands
17 - 18/24 - 26/11 - 13/30 - 31/11 - 13/28 - 30

Naive
OT: Reisuke soft reset this code. I obtained this code myself from a trade. Thanks Reisuke for resetting this.
Moves: Overheat, solar beam, focus blast, hold hands
3 - 5/21 - 23/3 - 5/30 - 31/22 - 24/23 - 24

naive
Bad dreams
Level 50
OT: a0161613 soft reset this pokemon. I obtained the code myself in a trade. Thanks a0161613 for resetting this. FEB2015 ID 02135
Moves: Dark Void, Dream eater, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force
30 - 31/12 - 13/30 - 31/30 - 31/18 - 19/30 - 31

Jolly
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Twister, dragon pulse, Thunder, Extreme speed
29/31/30/16-17/31/31
Other Notes: Currently not tradeable because of Nintendo not creating a patch to make this tradeable.

Modest
OT: I soft reset it myself
Moves: mist, aurora beam, future sight, slash
29/1/31/31/31/31

Naughty
OT: I soft reset this myself. Before anyone says well 26 defense stinks let me just say hoopa unbound already has bad defenses.
Moves: Hyperspace hole, psychich, astonish, nasty plot
31/31/26/29/29/31
Full redis

Last edited:
Other Pokemon Omega ruby soft resets

Mild
lightning rod
quick attack, electro ball, thunder wave, meteor mash
HP: 25 - 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 25 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 10 - 14
Speed: 30 - 31

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, luster purge, pyscho shift
HP: 24 - 26
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27 - 29

Adamant
OT: me I soft reset it myself
drought
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 12 - 15
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

OT: I soft reset this shiny reshiram myself and sadly my synch failed.
Ability: Turboblaze
nature: gentle
31/31/31/14-15/14-15/24-25

Jolly
OT: me I soft reset this myself
justified
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 23

Jolly
OT: Me I soft reset it
Air Lock
Moves: extreme speed, dragon pulse, dragon dance, dragon ascent
HP: 26 - 27
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31

Timid
OT: Me I soft reset it myself.
Flash fire
female
Moves: metal sound, crunch, scary face, lava plume
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 24
SpA: 31
SpD: 31

Jolly
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
Justified
Moves: retaliate, iron head, sacred sword, swords dance
Att: 31
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 20 - 21
SpD: 28 - 29

Jolly
ability: pressure
moves: cosmic power, recover, pyscho boost, hyper beam
26-27

Last edited:

Soul silver capture projects

I will be going back to my soul silver and doing capture projects. What I would do is catch a certain pokemon in one of every apricorn ball possible. I also can trade you if you decide to do capture projects for me. These pokemon do not come with hidden ability. Also I use the infinite poke ball action replay cheat. That doesn't make my pokemon hacks. I can trade a spitback of any of these pokemon or breed up a spitback for you just ask.

Kanto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)