Big Chaos Mafia 3 - well memed

Ladies, gentlemen, and otherwises, Muse will return for the second half after intermission. Concession stands are open during this time, though we regret to inform you that we now have less than 100 2nd Law t-shirts available in varying sizes. All other designs are well stocked but we expect them to go fast, so get them while you still can. Thank you and enjoy your intermission.

Pardon me, just a quick announcement here.

Would Asek Lynch please report to the central ticket station. Asek Lynch to the central ticket station. Your mother is here to take you home. Asek Lynch, central ticket station. Your mum says it's time to go.

Lynch Asek

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Posting PM later.

Asek was lynched. He was Kanade Tachibana, with the ability to absorb roles from dead people and 2 BPVs. He was allied with the FOOLS.

Night 3 ends 4/18 at 1 AM CDT

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dear Asek,
You are Kanade Tachibana.

Fight me, I liked Angel Beats a lot. But more importantly, I'm upset that Snype got instakilled with this role in Wayne Bradiest. So let's try this again.

You possess the following abilities:
ARMY OF THE DEAD: You'll be enlisting the help of dead folks. Each night, you may select one ability possessed by one dead player. You will gain this ability for yourself permanently. Obviously, this ability has no effect on Night 0.

FUCKING LIVE THIS TIME GODDAMMIT: You have 2 BPVs. Because I said so.

You are allied with the FOOLS. You win if the FOOLS eliminate all threats.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I, vonFiedler, representing the NWO, being of sound mind and body, agree to end the game with a victory for the mafia, Former Hope, Amelia, and all five original wolves, knowing that:

The mafia cannot kill the wolves.
The wolves cannot kill all the mafia.
Breaking this balance of power would reduce anyone's chance of winning below 50%, and thus be strategically unsound.
Nobody wants to stall 10 turns for a dice roll to convert everyone.

This contract will be considered official once signed by all active wolves, Former Hope, Amelia, and at least one mafia representative with no opposition AND once a game of Everybody is John is played including Former Hope, at the convenience of those involved.

Signed,
vonFiedler

Last edited:
I, KnightsofCydonia, being of sound mind and body, agree to end the game with a victory for the mafia, Former Hope, Amelia, and all five original wolves, knowing that:

Breaking this balance of power would reduce anyone's chance of winning below 50%, and thus be strategically unsound.

This contract will be considered official once signed by all active wolves, Former Hope, Amelia, and at least one mafia representative with no opposition AND once a game of Everybody is John is played including Former Hope, at the convenience of those involved.

Signed,
KnightsofCydonia

I, Aura Guardian, being of sound mind and body, agree to end the game with a victory for the mafia, Former Hope, Amelia, and all five original wolves, knowing that:

Signed,
Aura Guardian

I, Hitmonleet, being of sound mind and body, agree to end the game with a victory for the mafia, Former Hope, Amelia, and all five original wolves, knowing that:

Signed,
Hitmonleet

I can finally get back to my quiet life. Also, if this EiJ game is happening, hmu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)