Challenges

Sup. Posted a thread a while back about the shoddy site being down.
I've got a new problem now, and it's really starting to grind my gears. Every time I challenge this one guy in the little tourney me and my friends put together, challenge window opens, I select clauses fine, everything is fine. Then I click Challenge, the button goes unpressable as usual. He gets the challenge window, and clicks accept. Challenge window closes.
But, the battle window doesn't start up. We try it the other way and we get the same results, the battle window just won't open. D:

Anybody had this problem before/know what's causing it?

It happens. For some reason some people can't connect with certain other people. Try inviting the other way around, that sometimes works.

It happens. For some reason some people can't connect with certain other people. Try inviting the other way around, that sometimes works.
>We try it the other way and we get the same results

But yeah, we figured out it was the Random Clause that was causing the problem, oddly enough. :/

If you're using random clause, both players must have a default team set. Open any team, go to tools (I believe), and hit Use This Team. Save the team like normal and random battles should work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)