Celebrity Crushes?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hahaha, he looks a little too excited in this picture but

oh my GOD micheal c. hall, i am in love with his voice, face, body, everything. In his show "Dexter" he's a sexy sociopath who just wants to fit in with normal people and guhhhh he is so deliciously adorable and fuckable. he is also the only really "buff" guy that I am attracted to, as far as men go.

this lovely lady

~swoon kiera knightley

could never be a lesbian, but i would love to stroke her face. i am in love with her bone structure and her lips, and the lovely british accent spoken by them.

Sarah Slean has an incredible live show, CDs, lyricism and wit. Also she has brown hair. If I could hit that I would never be able to have sex with anyone else ever again because she would 'break' my standard of wonderful.

I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO

I'd not call it a crush per say, call it pseudo-crush lol, back when friends was airing, I had one on

Ok assuming we narrow this down to my age range with +1 year and n/2+7 as bottom limit, and we take out the multitude af absolutly stunning Asian teen models within that range, then we can have a shorter list.

1. Emma Watson, not sure I like the short hair.
2. Dakota Fanning. Yes she is within that range, 16 to be exact. (17 in two months.)

Dakota so cute.

These aren't really "crushes", per se, more like "oh my god everything about these people is awesome". Wayne Brady (pretty much all of the Whose Line cast, but Wayne Brady the most) and Betty White.

Wayne Brady is just all-around awesome. He can come up with a million hilarious things on the fly, he can sing, he can dance, etc. I feel like hanging out with him would be one of the most fun experiences of my life.

My feelings about Betty White are somewhat of a mystery to me; the only thing I've really watched with her in it was Lake Placid, and that movie was pretty awful (although I will occasionally watch the Golden Girls because of her...). I've just thought she was great for years. I would love to have her as a grandmother or something.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
o kiera knightley, the things i would do to her. naughty, unspeakable things all night long.

anyways during my childhood[in Ghana] there was a fascination of kung-fu/ martial arts movies where i lived. it was all around me and i quickly grew up to love them and shall forever love those kind of movies [although lately i have pulled back a bit and now a days only watch the ones so popular that they hit us big here in the west]

although i like most martial artists ranging from bruce lee to the new sensation tony Jaa, a few of them you can say i developed celebrity "man" crushes on[no homo]........ call it extreme admiration or even idolizing them, simply put i LOVE watching anything with these 4 guys in.

Stephen Chow- shaolin soccer and kungfu hustle are in my top 8 movies of all time. so awesomeeeeeeeee, makes me laugh till i cant breath. but kungfu hustle and shaolin soccer are some of his most recent movies. he has been around a long time and i'd recomend many of his movies. too many to list here.

Jet Li- badass, awesome, serious, childhood hero. he may not be one of those that make me laugh but he makes up for it.

Donnie Yen- he is WAY TOO awesome but has always just never made the list for some reason, always just barely missed placing in my top 5. but after his recent movies "IP MAN" and "IP MAN 2", he was propelled straight past #5 and #4 to tie Jet li for the #3 spot.

Sammo Hung Kam-Bo - i dont even want to get started on Sammo Hung. been in the game for a long time, much respect. an entertainer i cant help but fall in love with when i watch his movies

Jackie Chan- his movies have been placed in thier own category because they simply dominate my everything list related to movies. he is hands down my fav of them all + future stars, fuuugggggggghhh. there are serious martial artist who keep me glued to the action, heart pounding in excitment. there are funny martial artists who manage to make me laugh, but none have found that perfect blend of both like Jackie. he brings enough action and makes me laugh till my sides hurt. a badass with a smile instead of a mean/serious face, simply the best.

as far as girls go, for me its never really been a thing of where i have specific set female celebrity crushes. its more like phases, there will be a period of time where i will have strong sexual attraction to one then the next it dies down...till the next crush comes along.
although there is one that i will always have a crush on, it doesnt seem to go away.

Nick Canon is so lucky to be going to bed with such a woman every night.
but no matter what, Mariah Carey will [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k [/URL]

and as for the whole "phase" thing. here is my current crushes
lyndsy fonseca

I would make her hit the high notes all night long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)