Cap First Blood Tournament (won by Rat With Wings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by HeaLnDeaL
Concept stolen from ForgottenOnes OU first blood

○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ● ○ ◎ ●

First Blood Tournament Rules
  • All general rules apply.
  • All battles should be Gen 7 Cap
  • Battles will be Best of 3.
  • Games are decided when one Pokemon from either team faints.
  • You are allowed to switch Pokemon during a game to prevent them from fainting.
  • In case of a double knock-out, the player whose Pokemon fainted last wins (moves like Explosion and Destiny Bond make your Pokemon faint first).
Example
Game 1

Player 1 sends out Mollux.
Player 2 sends out Colossoil.

Colossoil uses Earthquake.
Mollux faints.

Player 2 wins Game 1.

Game 2

Player 1 sends out Arghonaut.
Player 2 sends out Cyclohm.

Cyclohm uses Thunderbolt.
Arghonaut faints.

Player 2 wins Game 2 and the set.

Activity: I will be checking for activity, and I will make the final call if I believe it to be an activity win/coin flip.

Signups end in 72 Hours!

Sparktrain
Rat With Wings
SHSP
Cbrevan
MiyoKa
reachzero
Take Azelfie
Kyubics
Bionic Puppy
Snake Rattler
Granny Pie
Jho
jas1292
Sundar
EPICflygon ( '-')>
Airwind

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is it time to make some predictions??? :D
Oh, my. This is one of the least random matchups I've ever seen. These are some REALLY great battles coming up. I'm excited.

Jasnumeros vs. snake_rattler
~<8))))))))))))))>
Snek is one of the best battlers and tournament players in the tier, imo. He's an exciting player. I'm really lookin' foward to this one.
reachzero vs. Bionic Puppy
Oh my. Another great battle between 2 CAP titans. reach is an innovative player, and he plays to win. BP is a great battler, but I think that reach's teambuilding and playing is gonna just put him over the edge.
Jho vs. MiyoKa
Uhhhh... :| In all honesty, I recognize MiyoKa's name, but I know next to nothing about either battler. I hope to soon see and learn more, but for now I'm forced to reserve my judgement.
Cdad vs. Airwind
Aw, man. Another great battle. Airwind is passionate, fun, and an exciting battler. I love watching him for the energy he brings. Cbrevan is smart, and a solid strategist and teambuilder. I love watching him for the things I can learn. I really hope that battles such as these can help push Airwind to the next level of greatness. 'Cause he's pretty awesome. :D
Kyubics vs. SHSP
I've had my team's asses handed to me by these two players many a time, and they are both top-tier players. When imagining this battle, I can only imagine two bolts of lightning hitting each other, exploding and creating the most incredible and beautiful arcs of energy you've ever seen. BOOM.
sparktrain vs. Take Azelfie
Train used Thunder. Azelf used Explosion. Train holds on by the skin of its teeth, only because it's steel-type. Great, exciting battle comin' here, folks.
Rat With Wings vs. EPICFlygon ( '-')>
Rat is a powerful tournament player. And for some reason, I always pick him to win. *shrug* I must have a good reason in my head here somewhere.

Good luck to all of the players this round, good luck to my opponent, Sundar, and everybody have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)