CAP Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
(but are you supposed to be able to cover the entire field with rainclouds?)p
You could, but what kind of opponent would ever let you do that?

Again, thanks Cartoons! Wanna tell everyone that our new IRC channel is #battlecapacity, opposed to the older #capbattle.

Whooooa, this got a sub-forum... thats intense.... also Im loving it Cartoons! Krilowatt is fun, but Im enjoying Cyclohms new additions even more!

Things I like: Pokemon, Fighting Games

Thing I Like + Other Thing I like = Thing I Really Like

I'm really enjoying the game so far. Does Pyroak have a weird hitbox for grabs, or is that just the AI reading my buttons and using Battle Armor?

Also, am I the only one who doesn't like the Super noise? It's kinda screechy.

Viashino here introduced me to this. I'm a seasoned fighter player myself, thought this looked interesting, and decided to give it a go. I like the fighting system so far. Not the best, but pretty fun.

Having trouble with online play, though. Can't seem to connect to anyone.

Wow, V4 is out already? :0 I only just downloaded V3 a few weeks ago.

Well I was really enjoying Cyclohm before.... can't wait to see how he plays now. I watched that Cyclohm video in the first post and wasn't really impressed with it, though. :0 Or does Cyclohm play differently now...? Can't wait to see how Krilowatt plays too~

Fidgit is broken, I'm playing alone now because the combos I somehow manage to pull off with him made my friends ragequit ~_~

I think the problem is more that fidgit has a long period of time while attacking where you can't control the character (like his super/juggles).

Anyway, fidgit is a problem for me due to his mixups.

Fidgit is broken, I'm playing alone now because the combos I somehow manage to pull off with him made my friends ragequit ~_~
You should join the chat so you can always find someone to play some games with (assuming anybody's on, of course).

As for your friend... how many of these combos of yours start out of Earth Power? And what character is he playing?

Just downloaded this today. Quick question...is there any possible way to set the directional inputs for joystick yet? Or is that completely out of the question?

Trying to set my controls for my arcade stick, but I can't configure the directions...so I haven't been able to actually play. :(

Thanks Cartoons. Works perfectly. Haha, so far I'm loving Pyroak's sonic boom-like Energy Ball. Such a great combo extender...especially into sweep.

As for your friend... how many of these combos of yours start out of Earth Power? And what character is he playing?
I've actually never managed to use Earth Power. In fact, the only specials I've ever pulled off- Rarely- Is Collosoil's EQ. (Soil's my best character, but Fidgit's pure attacking speed and combo ability makes him broken imo)

But, thanks for the chat link (I can't play on this comp, I'll have to wait)

Krillowatt = Most. Fucking. Adorable. Fighter. Ever.

EDIT: A mistake in the moves guide on the site for Krillowatt: Aqua Dive is (d,b+a in the air), not (d,f+a in the air). Just tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)