CAP 22 CAP 22 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This thread is open for WIPs, comments, and final submissions for the design of CAP 22. Important considerations that will come into play over the course of this thread are base stats and abilities. Please see the process guide for clarification on the timing of these decisions and for the timing of the closure of this thread. Warnings will be posted multiple days ahead of submission closure.

***All material in both the main design and supporting material must be your own. Using another piece of art for inspiration is allowed, but blatant plagiarism will result in warnings or bans depending on the severity.***

Collaborative material (such as work made by multiple artists or a vision and art direction by a non-artist and execution by an artist) is not permitted.

Final Submission Post

All artists must make a final submission post conforming to the following rules, including those for the Main Design, in order to be included in the art poll.
  • The post must have "Final Submission" (in bold) as the first line, with the Main Design included in image tags below that, and supporting material (if applicable) below the Main Design.
  • All supporting art must be included as links or as linked thumbnails no larger than 150 pixels in either dimension. Do not include full images of supporting art in the final submission.
  • Only make one (1) final submission post. Artists are welcome to work on multiple designs and get feedback from the community, but only one design can be submitted for final consideration. If you wish to alter any aspect of your final submission, then edit your post. Do not make a new one, even if you delete your original post. Any deleting and re-posting will be treated as bumping and is subject to moderation.

By making a final submission, an artist gives the CAP project permission to use the submitted art for CAP and related projects. The artist also consents that the design can be interpreted by other artists for the CAP project and for other promotional purposes.

Artists cannot submit any artwork that has been previously or that is currently used by another project not affiliated with CAP. The winning CAP artist agrees to not later use the winning design for another project or contest not affiliated with CAP.

Main Design

The main design is intended to follow the same general posing and layout as the "Official Art" for existing in-game Pokemon. It must be suitable for display on the CAP PokeDex section of the CAP Website and any other CAP propaganda where a picture of the Pokemon is needed.

The comparison to 'Official Pokemon Art' is only applicable to the basic content of the main design; it does not imply any standards or guidelines regarding artistic style or rendering technique.

The following rules of content must be followed for the Main Design:
  • It must consist of a single Pokemon on a plain white background with no parts of the Pokemon cut off by the canvas.
  • It must not include offensive or obscene imagery, or be intended to mock or insult the project or other users.
  • No props, action effects, move effects, or additional objects can be rendered on or around the Pokemon. If a prop is part of the Pokemon's basic design (ie. Conkeldurr's pillars), then it is acceptable.
  • Any 2D digital or scanned traditional drawing may be used. It must be in full color. 3D media and photos are not allowed.
  • The design must be colored lineart with an distinct outline on the entire subject in contrast to the subject and background. Colored outlines are allowed but must not obstruct the clarity of the design.
  • No part of the design can be blurred into the background or blended into the background in any way.
  • The maximum allowed image dimension is 640 pixels and the minimum is 320 pixels. The maximum allowed image filesize is 200 kB.
  • It must be in jpg, png or gif format and must be hosted on a reliable image hosting service (such as imgur or puush). Do not use the forum's 'Upload a File' feature. Do not use Iaza or Ezimba.

The rules for main designs will be strictly enforced. Do not make comparisons to in-game Pokemon designs or to past CAP designs to determine if your design is in compliance with these rules. Some in-game Pokemon designs and past CAP designs do not conform with the current CAP art submission rules, and emulating those designs is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the strict interpretation of the current rules.

Supporting Material

There are almost no rules when it comes to supporting material. Action scenes, movement studies, interaction with other Pokemon, animations, sculptures, and cartoon strips are all allowed. Non-art supporting material is also allowed. This includes detailed descriptions of the art, background data, stories, etc. All supporting art and information must be related to the main design in some way.

Posting Rules

Intentionally or unintentionally, thread-hogging tends to be more prevalent in the art submission thread compared to other CAP threads. In order to ensure that everyone has a reasonable chance to showcase their designs and air their opinions, thread-hogging will be moderated. If you wish to add new comments or art, but don't want to hog the thread, please consider editing your most recent post to add new content.

Posting Rules: Artists
  • Artists can post any work-in-progress (WIP) artwork in order to solicit feedback or to help develop ideas. WIP artwork does not need to conform to the standards of a Main Design. It can be in any medium or stage of completion, but it must be related to an original art design by the poster.
  • Each post should contain no more than one (1) full sized image which is no larger than 640 pixels in either dimension with a filesize no larger than 200 kB . Artists should post links to additional art or use linking thumbnails. Each thumbnail can be no larger than 150 pixels in either dimension. Any number of thumbnails can be included in a post.
  • The use of hide tags does not circumvent or alter any of the image posting rules.
  • Images must be in jpg, png or gif format and must be hosted on a reliable image hosting service (such as imgur or puush). Do not use the forum's 'Upload a File' feature. Do not use Iaza or Ezimba.
  • Out of courtesy to users with lower bandwidth, artists should not post links to images with filesizes exceeding 500 kB. You must include a warning if you do.
  • Do not post inconsequential updates to designs. Only if you have made a significant change should you post an update in the thread.
  • Do not post to state your intended design. You may not reserve an idea for yourself.
  • No bumping art or begging for feedback. If no one comments on your design, consider the silence to be your feedback. Also, check out the #cap IRC channel for open real-time discussion on CAP art.
  • Do not post questions asking for help in making art. For art resources on Smogon, check out Smeargle's Studio.

Posting Rules: Commenters
  • Please DO post constructive feedback for artists.
  • Do not post ideas or images to serve as inspiration for artists or attempt to commission an artist in the thread to render your idea.
  • Do not declare any artwork as "the winner" or make similar comments to that effect. Such posts are insulting to all the other competing artists.
  • Do not comment that a design does or does not "look like a Pokemon/Digimon". There is no artistic style guide for Pokemon and therefore such comments are unable to be substantiated or refuted.
  • Do not repost images from the thread. When quoting a post, remove any images.

Additionally, please do not suggest names for your or other peoples' concepts, as it may bias the name poll. Everyone should have a fair chance to suggest a name during the naming stage.

Art Polls

All art polls will contain the Main Design and, if applicable, a link below it titled "Supporting Material". This will link to the artists final submission post, if applicable. All final submissions conforming to the rules above will be slated.

- - - - -

CAP22 so far:

Leadership Team:

sparktrain - Topic Leader
Elite Lord Sigma - Typing Leader
snake_rattler - Abilities Leader
Deck Knight- Stats Leader
cbrevan- Movepool Leader

Typing: Fairy / Fighting

Concept:
Name: Last Act of Defiance

General Description: A Pokemon that is defined by its use of the move Parting Shot.

Justification: Parting Shot is another move that's pretty amazing on paper, but its true usage has yet to be fully explored because it's only available to Pangoro. Pangoro is not the most viable Pokemon OU and is nearly unusable in CAP due to its 4x weakness to Fairy. Moreover, when I've used it in RU (prior it to being banned) and UU, I found myself clicking an attacking move more often than not. With the optimal Parting Shot user in the CAP metagame, we may be able to tap into this move's potential and figure out how it is best utilized. Maybe Last Act of Defiance will be a fast Pokemon that aims to keep up offensive momentum. Maybe it'll use the move like it would use Memento to help a teammate use a boosting move. Maybe it'll be a slow, bulky pivot intended to discourage switching. Maybe it'll do something completely different.

This falls under both actualization and archetype in terms of being a concept. In terms of actualization, it will teach us how to use Parting Shot "properly." Clearly, no other Pokemon, not even Pangoro, comes close to it. Well, users of U-turn, Volt Switch, and Memento come somewhat close, but even then, we'll be able to see what makes Parting Shot different from (and possibly better than) them. In terms of archetype, Last Act of Defiance will give not just the CAP metagame, but also the whole game of Pokemon, a utility Pokemon that we've never seen before, as Parting Shot was not (and still isn't) one of Pangoro's most important assets. Because Parting Shot has so many potential uses, a utility Pokemon such as this can be the ultimate team player for offensive and defensive archetypes alike.

Questions To Be Answered:
- Whether it's pivoting, offensive momentum, Memento-esque support, or something else, what is the "ideal" way to use Parting Shot? Why?
- Considering Pangoro rarely finds the time to use the move, how much should a Pokemon be willing to sacrifice another offensive option for Parting Shot?
- What makes Parting Shot different or similar from Volt Switch, U-turn, and Memento?
- Pangoro is definitely not the ideal Parting Shot user, so what does the ideal user look like?
- What strategies, whether they be certain Pokemon, playstyles, or other factors, will rise to prominence to combat a Parting Shot user?

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This post is reserved for a log of CAP22 concept art and will be arranged alphabetically by user and will be updated fairly regularly to showcase the latest version of a design done by the artist.

I'll update this post everyday around 1pm EST time! (I'll also do a better job keeping tabs on Illegal Subs compared to last time)

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
WIPs:

Here are my work-in-progress designs, based on the Satyr and the Dwarf.

Satyrs are most commonly described in Latin literature as having the upper half of a man and the lower half of a goat. This design reflects a nimble but frail Fairy/Fighting mon in case CAP22 goes into that direction. The goat aspect helps give it a mischievous vibe and thus helps identify Parting Shot with it.

The Dwarf is a small human-shaped being that dwells in mountains and in the earth, and is variously associated with wisdom, smithing, mining, and crafting. While a bit biased to physical attack by nature, it could work if CAP22 decides to have a bit of bulk, while looking nimble enough for the fast parting shot concept. So far the design is pretty basic with the beard and braces on the limbs, however I opted to give it a pompadour and a haramaki to give it a delinquent look as a nod to Parting Shot, albeit not looking like a Dark-type at least.

So uh yeah they're WIPs so they'll likely change a lot once we got the abilities/stats determined. I don't have the faintest idea on what to expect lol so i figured I should get my preferred body types done at least.

As always, comments, critiques and criticism is greatly appreciated.:toast:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
WIP

So, here's my general direction so far. The basic idea is a Raccoon with a Butterfly Fairy mask. Since we're a parting shot user, I figured linking the animal to Pancham/Pangoro would be a good idea, and I Raccoons and Pandas are both known for having masks.

This is still very much WIP, and it's only at this current render because I wanted to start messing around with colors early on. I want to cartoon-ize the design a bit more and mess with the proportions (make it look more like a fantasy animal than a real animal), and I'll probably repose this a ton before I'm satisfied. The mask will probably get a redesign as things go on, but its presence its pretty vital to the concept.

There's some very vague wrestler references right now, as the red part is supposed to be somewhat referencing wrestling clothes, and the mask fits into a masked wrestler... kinda. Alternatively, it could be viewed as some sort of masked super hero.

EDIT (7/8/16): Updated with a new mask. Hopefully this one looks less like a a random plastic butterfly mask and more like the mon's own fur. Still considering turning the end of the tail into something wand-like. We'll see where it ends up... going to try to enhance the render to a point I'm satisfied with just to get some practice, and then work on reposing.

EDIT 2 (7/10/16): Updated with a slightly enhanced outline and some fur texture. We'll see how the rest goes later. Might try to make the fur look less splotchy, but a number of people have told me they like it so idk.

Last edited:
Satyrs are most commonly described in Latin literature as having the upper half of a man and the lower half of a goat. This design reflects a nimble but frail Fairy/Fighting mon in case CAP22 goes into that direction. The goat aspect helps give it a mischievous vibe and thus helps identify Parting Shot with it.
I think it's a cool design, but looks a lot like Riolu to me. Maybe that's due to the pose in part, but I think the general build is incredibly similar.

The Dwarf is a small human-shaped being that dwells in mountains and in the earth, and is variously associated with wisdom, smithing, mining, and crafting. While a bit biased to physical attack by nature, it could work if CAP22 decides to have a bit of bulk, while looking nimble enough for the fast parting shot concept. So far the design is pretty basic with the beard and braces on the limbs, however I opted to give it a pompadour and a haramaki to give it a delinquent look as a nod to Parting Shot, albeit not looking like a Dark-type at least.
Not totally seeing the Fairy typing apart from the link to mythology, but definitely seeing a Dark-Type vibe. Looks more Rock/Dark, Rock/Fighting or Fighting/Dark to me, but this could change depending on its colouration.

-

I'll see if I can draw something up. Not a great artist though and this is my first post, so I'm a little nervous. :P

WIP

Art starts so I am here again. This was my first idea for a mon this time, a chess piece which came to life. Piece part of this is queen, and horse of course from knight. They are the pieces which jump everywhere on the board which is perfect for this concept.

I was thinking about inanimate objects which could be accosiated with fighting or warfare etc. and I thought about chess. Then I just thought, hey you can just bring this thing alive and say its fairy and call it a day. So I did exactly that.

http://imgur.com/O5GSYW5

I attempted a Wendigo design this morning, but I have been experiencing trouble with the colors. Any suggestions for the colors? I might change the Kitsunoh-like skull to something else, assuming I even use this design. Amusingly, this is one of my "taller" designs. Remember kids, fairies in mythology weren't that cute. They were assholes at best.

Magistrum I really love the satyr but cannot quite say the same about the dwarf.

Sgt.Moose I enjoy the idea of an inanimate object coming to life, and it even bears resemblance to the horse-like knights. One of the more "badass" designs right now.

HeaLnDeaL That raccoon looks adorable as well. At first, I have assumed it was a tanuki.

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WIP

So here's these two, both of which are based on jesters/clowns to fit the move parting shot.

The left guy is based on pillow-fighting, which I found fitting given the typing. However, it reminds me too much of banette and voodoom so I'll jazz it up later.

Right guy is a lizard sporting a clown getup. Suffers from the same thing as left guy, which people have stated that the nose looked too much like popplio's.

Feedback on which one you guys like better is much appreciated! I'll deal my two cents on the designs posted already once we get more designs posted too

Last edited:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
EDIT:EDIT:

EDIT: thanks for the feedback guys. nwn since the legs look kind of like lucario's, I might play around with making it plantigrade or unguligrade instead (prob unguli lol can unguligrade paws be a thing)
EDIT: wow okay apparently this also looks like renamon..? lOL,,,, def giving it hooves i guess pfft. salt tho bc I didn't even know about this thing before >:
https://i.gyazo.com/0d40848f513bda875caee5c11e41415d.png
i looked up the description of parting shot and to my chagrin it was that the user shouting threats or w/e at the enemy and then nope-ing out.
what i had was kind of,,, stoic and expressionless
i thought of giving it a trolly clown face as shown in #1 but it feels like i'm ripping off sun
my only other idea so far is a rly grumpy face as shown in #2

also i think this build is more suited to pokemon but this looks like an nfe now gg
I was going to hold off on this until I got everything else I need to draw done but then I got an idea
https://i.gyazo.com/ef9fe200b9925450e31cd32eb8d1d8b3.png
I'm not sure what it is but (to me) the fairy comes from its mythical look and the fighting comes from its build
I'm afraid it looks too lanky for pokemon though lOL

Last edited:
Magistrum I don't really have much to say about the Satyr other than it's a good design. I think that the mythological aspects is just the right amount of pronounced and it conveys the typing pretty well. On the other hand I do think the dwarf needs a bit of clarification. The bulky beard I think clutters the design a bit much and makes it look a bit too much like an old man than a mythological creature. Also, having two wisps on the pompadour I think confuses the typing a bit, making it look a bit like devil horns and thus Dark type rather than Fairy. Though strangely enough I think that drawing it in orange is the biggest sin this design commits as it creates a contrast with the pink satyr right beside it, creating the impression that the two are more drastically different than they may actually be, so in the end it may just be an issue with presentation.

HeaLnDeaL Maybe its because I've been playing obscene amounts of Bayonetta recently, but the butterfly motif I'm really digging. Using it as a mask to replace the traditional raccoon mask is hella creative, and turning it into a tanooki works with the mischievous vibe Parting Shot has. I'm not sure what you mean by "cartoonize", but I definitely think it's a good base. That said I do want to say when tweaking the design just be mindful of the Fighting aspect of the Typing, as working with a Raccoon/Tanooki can walk the fine line between presenting a Fighting Type or presenting a Dark Type. Other than that I love it.

Sgt.Moose This one I think is very interesting. And I mean that in a good way. The armor makes me think of a skeleton horse of some kind but the coloring on the actual horse is just the right blend of pink and brown to convey both typings. However, it looks more of a slow design for a Fast Parting Shot user, and the chess armor I think breaks up the design a bit too much between horse and chess. It's a very creative interpretation of the type, and I think it's got a lot of potential, but I don't want to violate commenter rule 2 so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
WIP

How does one make a Fairy/Fighting I don't understand
Based upon MMA fighters and two seperate fairy tales: Little Red Riding Hood and Puss in Boots (and taking influence from Italy, also includes a mask). I'm still not satisfied with the way I conveyed Fairy typing (the heart marking on the mask and the whole Fairy tale basis, as well as some pink in the midst of things) but I think the Fighting-type is definitely there. As for how Parting Shot fits... well, think of how MMA fighters threaten their opponents. If I do end up making more supporting art, you'll see what I mean.

Slapperfish

Banned deucer.
WIP

Couple of designs I came up with so far.

First one is based on Fulgora laternaria, aka the Peanut-headed lanternfly. It attempts to look like a Feraligatr, with a set of splayed wings that resemble claws, and a fearsome-looking false head, which is also meant to be reminiscent of a pompadour. However, its threatening appearance, along with its "put-'em-up" combat stance, is merely a front, as it is normally harmless.

The second one is meant to be some sort of weird mish-mash of a garden gnome and a wisened kung-fu master. I didn't want to make it look too human-looking however, so I gave it some additional ape/rodent-like features. Ultimately though, I don't know if I'm going to go with this concept, as I don't see an elderly kung-fu gnome marmot shouting threats at its foes with Parting Shot.

I'm having a bit of a hard time deciding on colors that would make them look more fairy-like, particularly the first one, as it looks far more like a Bug-type than a Fairy-type.

Last edited:
WIP
and made a large number of changes to the overall design to perfect it, and it turned into a pink cat with necklaces and earrings clothes stopped being a flowered kimono and became a dress with vertical stripes

Attachments

Last edited:
Canis Majoris
Interesting concept, but I feel like your design has too much going on, making it more like a cat wearing clothes than a mon'. Try simplifying it and make the clothes kinda blend together so it looks more natural.

Slapperfish
I'm liking kung-fu master gnome more so than the lanternfly; shows both fairy and fighting type in a unique way, while laternfly screams bug and fairy with Tomohawk vibes instead. I would explore more with the gnome, try to make its feet more ape-like and try different stick shapes and types, along with patterns on the mushroom.

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Very WIP

With a fun and unique typing like Fairy/Fighting, I got really compelled to try to design something for this CAP, and while my original idea of something based on a cute but deadly animal like the wolverine or honey badger didn't work out well, I did end up with this little design of a Pokemon based on the japanese story of the Issun-bōshi or One-Inch boy, about an abnormally small child who becomes a samurai with a bowl for a hat and a needle for a sword and goes on a quest. This seemed like a neat concept, so out came this sketch of this runty NFE-looking guy with a bowl helmet, samurai garb and needle-sword arm, with a strand of fabric rolled around its arm, likely one to head straight into battle but still be cowardly enough to use a Parting Shot. I am however still questioning over whether to have it have a needle-arm or a straight up needle prop.

EDIT:

Lined one of the poses for it, which will likely end up as supporting material due to it just being a simple front facing pose

Last edited:
WIP

The basic idea behind this is a desperate martial artist who's outnumbered & surrounded by enemies & he's getting ready to make an all-or-nothing attack
I thought about making his clothes dirty or ripped & to make it bleed from his fist, but thought it might be too much

wip

In contrast to everyone else's submissions I wanted to make the 22 a Flapper, as in the female version of a gangster basically. I went with that because Parting Shot was stolen from Pangoro, so it had to have some relation here.

The problem I see with other designs in CAP is the pure symmetricality they have, I have rectified this problem in mine with the large and flared up scarf and feathers attached to the head. I'm considering orange hair, light blue for the scarf, deep red for feather and jacket, pink for fur, green for gems, white for everything else.

I don't know what to do about the arms, I'm considering bringing fighting type into true momentum by making her limbs basically Scizor-like, and her signature weapon is a giant metal sword ring. I do not like how the other submissions make wrestlers, martial artists, or satyrs/gnomes/dwarves.

I fixed up the legs with a Deoxys-pattern design with hopefully a color variation running down the both of them. I chose to shorten the scarf, and establish the face as being a compound between the mask being some kind of reinforcement and the thing is basically an open and shut jaw sort of thing. She gained a large boost in symmetricality, so I might add more scarfy ribbony bits to smoothen that out.

I'm also considering incorparating elements from Mienshao, and I'm wondering what else I can add. Ideally, what we have here should seem a little gypsy-like

Old design:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/tiddlestherayquaza/Untitled_zpsyrtnpopt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These designs look really good. I like Heal's and kbrph's designs especially. First of all, raccoons. kbrph's design reminds me of 2d(some character in an animated band). However, I think both designs need a little more "fairy" in them, maybe add some sparkles?

I'll try to work on a Design myself today, so for now I'll just leave a bit of feedback:

Magistrum I like the satyr design a lot, but it kinda looks more like a unevolved or NFE.

kbrph I also had the idea of a spinning CAP22 in my mind :D Apart from that, I feel like the Fairy type isn't really recognizable. Maybe try to add some "fairy-ish" elements to it?

Ssensenh Your design look really cool, but it heavily reminds me of Lucario :O Though I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing, as it really fits alltogether.

Mr Spyda an interesting design, but I think it also lacks some fairy elements.

Sunfished I am thoroughly digging Pillowfight-mon -- the "fighting with fun" concept gives it an excellent balance between Fairy and Fighting, and it looks mischievous enough to be a believable user of Parting Shot (as well as, say, Play Rough). The overall design looks solid as it stands now, but I'm wondering if you could somehow make it look speedier, given that we're most likely going for a Fast Parting Shooter.

Clownzard-mon is superior in this regard, and also really looks the part for a Parting Shooter, but I'm not really seeing the Fighting in it -- yet. It's probably the lack of an obvious fighting element in its concept as compared to a pillow fighter. The fluffy hair and tail do convince me of its Fairy type, though. Sorry I can't give you a verdict between the two; all I can say is that I'm looking forward to any updates.

adagi0 I couldn't help but notice a few of your comments along your artwork, and feel obliged to respond -- I'll try my best to phrase it as constructive comments towards your design.

Symmetry is actually considered rather desirable to the human eye -- if you look it up, there's quite a few studies to support this -- and as a matter of fact, the majority of Pokemon are indeed designed with symmetry. Some exceptions I can list off the top of my head are: Weezing, Vanilluxe, the Klinklang family and half the Unowns, along with less obvious examples like Spinda and the Togekiss family (body patterns), plus Absol, Kingler and Torterra which have genuinely asymmetrical body parts. Your design would fall under the last category. While there's nothing inherently wrong with asymmetry, I just want to emphasize that it's quite odd to avoid symmetry (seemingly) for avoidance's sake.

With all that said, I must say it's quite difficult at the moment to make out the metaphorical head and tail of your design. I'm having trouble deciding if it has any eyes, for example, or legs - the bottom two flaps appear more to be trailing cloth a la Jirachi. Do go ahead and experiment with the arms, as the roundish ones on the design now look fairly out-of-place in a mostly tall amd slim design. As a final note, try not to go overboard with the coloring; while there are no hard-and-fast rules on color limits here, it's usually a good idea to stick to 3 or 4 colors to keep the design clean and easy on the eyes. It's up to you whether you want to take this last bit.

This is very, very WIP, but the main idea here is basically a peacock with aspects of tessenjustu (y'know, fighting-art thingy with those Japanese war fans?). I wanted an elegant, graceful, Fighting type mon just like Mienshao so yeah. I'm thinking of making it look more human, make its feathers look a bit like clothing and all, since it looks too much like a Flying type. Just drew it crudely it on some random piece of paper, scanned, and traced so it's badly for now.

Lucy Edit: Changed the design to make it look more uh, dressy. The fans at the tips of the wings are actually more developed feathers that could open and close.

Last edited:
Magistrum Definitely loving that Satyr. Definitely has that riolu vibe, though I really feel that it is more an NFE that a fully evolved mon. The dwarf, however, lacks that fairy theme.

Ssensenh My fav design so far. Reminds me of Lucario and Renamon, and definitely looks mystical and mischievous enough to be a fairy that learns parting shot.

Will try to put something together. Looking at something like a changeling raised by a fighting type, or something based of the jade rabbit ("rabbit in the moon").

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WIP

2 other WIPs here.

I'm not really sure if any of them convey the typing super well, but colour schemes might help that. Though I'm rather unsure about colour schemes as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)