CAP 21 - PRC Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
*dusts off old badge*

Hello CAP! It's been a while, glad to see the project is up and running with a core, active community still. After some time spent adjusting to the ORAS metagame and some time learning the CAP process and changes, I'd like to (once again) throw my hat in for the next edition of the PRC. I feel as though my past experience with CAP, as well as the new experience I have gained over the past weeks, will no doubt come in handy for the project.

A little bit of background, for those who don't know who I am (or have forgotten about me): I originally started with the CAP program all the way back at CAP 10 of Gen IV, which is now known as the lovable Krilowatt. From there, I spent multiple years as a voice in the community, having submitted many articles and ideas to projects (places second in Voodoom's movepool poll, placed in multiple stat polls, etc.). I was also a leader in the community, being the ATL for Necturna, the Movepool TLT for Cawmodore, and the initial TL of Plasmanta (unfortunately, real life issues spring up again and forced me to take an extremely long leave from the project to focus on pressing matters, mostly related to family health and my own professional career). Currently, I'm back in the community and am a hOPs for CAP's PS! chatroom. Also recently, I was #2 on the Crucibelle ladder, which helps showcase my competitive knowledge.

If given the chance, I would love to be able to contribute to the policy of CAP once more, as I have a unique perspective of being both a veteran CAP user and an active member of the CAP metagame community, both groups that will be focus points in the upcoming PRC cycle. Thanks for your time!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, the OP has been updated. Do note that we'll be holding CAP 22 PRC Applications in the near future. But there are some important PRC threads going on right now, so we wanted people to have a voice in those.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)