NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
we have 9 minutes give your last minute reads out on everybody
Durza: Still scum, no need to restate
Champ: Kind of disappeared, but his reads were terrible and I'm leaning towards scum
Asek: Town, the amount of little filler posts points towards not thinking/caring which is pretty characteristic of town
Twin: Seemingly taken Town leader role, the tunneling on Durza would be very bad play (I'd think) for scum
Haruno: Popped out of nowhere to attack me for throwing him under the bus when others had already been accusing him for it (man what a safe wagon)
Fenrir: Came right out the gate with a pre-written post, seems like mafia trying hard to be invested town
BBM: First posts had a lot of thought put into them during the early phase, similar case to early Fenrir

Shit the others are town for me running out of time
Vote Haruno

Durza: Still scum, no need to restate
Champ: Kind of disappeared, but his reads were terrible and I'm leaning towards scum
Asek: Town, the amount of little filler posts points towards not thinking/caring which is pretty characteristic of town
Twin: Seemingly taken Town leader role, the tunneling on Durza would be very bad play (I'd think) for scum
Haruno: Popped out of nowhere to attack me for throwing him under the bus when others had already been accusing him for it (man what a safe wagon)
Fenrir: Came right out the gate with a pre-written post, seems like mafia trying hard to be invested town
BBM: First posts had a lot of thought put into them during the early phase, similar case to early Fenrir

Shit the others are town for me running out of time
Vote Haruno
>disappeared
I just came from school. Ty.
Also, what's worse is that I have finished 500GB this month and now my internet speed is slow af, slow enough that it takes time to buffer a 144p video so yeah I'm going to be more inactive, if I wasn't active enough already

Asek

Banned deucer.
hmmm hard part now is trynna determine whether earlio was trying to force distance between himself and haruno

or trying to make the last minute cfd a thing

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i think its highly likely that durza is town now that earlio flipped, i find it highly unlikely that two mafia both pubclaimed power roles when vt is such an easy claim.

jalmont kill is interesting, he was on the earlio wagon, so its possible he mightve been leaning towards another scum as well. who knows why they made the kill though.

i'll have to reread through the end of d1 tomorrow, i'm going to bed soon. In particular, the Earlio vote on Haruno and the Haruno vote on BBM are of interest, seeing as BBM lynch was the most likely way to protect Earlio and the Haruno vote may have been Earlio distancing. Fenrir was also on BBM which is interesting, he was against BBM for most of d1 though, so idk what to make of it.

yeah this is a good vote vote haruno

some notes on Haruno from rereading the thread for earlio interactions:

The interactions from earlio’s end are suspicious; he has haruno as a scumread throughout the game but doesn’t commit much to it, choosing to pressure vote champ over voting haruno after his reads list. From haruno's end, the only time he ever gives an opinion on earlio, despite earlio being a major wagon even when haruno was around at the start of the day, is when he drops in at the end of the day. He sort of soft defends earlio early on by saying the wagon on him should be analyzed for building too fast (#319) but eh mostly inconclusive from that end.

Something else I noticed when going through haruno's posts- he says durza is “still scummy” at the end of the day, despite never prior having committed to durza being more than “eh” (#297). idk if this is really scummy but just pinged me bc of his reaction in #183 to me saying he found durza scummy. that end of day post is just really weird because he basically just calls all three wagons scummy even though the probability of scum/scum/scum wagons on day 1 is pretty low.

Also, the read on me doesn’t make very much sense. Even assuming he didn’t catch the many references to me having mafia experience, as he points out I’m one of the most prolific and active posters in the game. For someone to be feeding me everything they would have to be similarly active and very experienced to feed me a ton of posts while also producing their own content. The only people who could feasibly fit this profile are twin and asek, and even then it's a stretch.

asek can you summarize the kirsche case for me cuz I'm not seeing much other than what jalmont pointed out. plus like twin said he could have easily voted durza instead of champ at deadline.

Asek

Banned deucer.
asek can you summarize the kirsche case for me cuz I'm not seeing much other than what jalmont pointed out. plus like twin said he could have easily voted durza instead of champ at deadline.
Kirsche as I believe kirsche has just skirted by and not really interacted with people too much. Feels like he pops in to question what other people are doing and people answer and he hasnt really engaged with any of the content he himself has produced. Kind of think hes the 'smart' scum that has been posting, and generating activity but I cant really remember kirsche having an opinion on anything or taking a strong sr / tr stance either way on a lot of things that have happened, which is pinging me

Asek

Banned deucer.
if haruno idles today hes basically admitting mafia, i remember someone telling me he prefers to idle as scum (think blazade may of said it???)

Asek

Banned deucer.
OK now let me set up spec for a moment

if durzas claim is to be believed

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

these would be the remaining potential scum roles. correct?

My other main scumread after rereading is acid.

Firstly, I remember Jalmont pointed out he was asking questions and not doing anything with the answers. Acid at the time said that he was sleeping and hadn’t gotten the answers yet. That's fair but then even once awake never does anything with answers. In hindsight I also don't even really understand the point of asking what people's scumreads after their main scumreads are. Especially on d1 you're not going to have more than two solid scumreads so asking people for stuff past that point is basically just asking for their minor quibbles.

In addition to that just a lot of fluff. The only real scumreads all phase are earlio and zorbees. The Zorbees hop-on/hop-off is just weird, don’t understand the rationale given in #276 for the vote and the unvote rationale given in #442 is meh.

also speaking of that post, he votes earlio with no case. in fact, despite having earlio as one of the scummiest people all game, as far as I could find, he never says a single time why he thinks earlio is scummy. doesn't even say "i agree with X's earlio case" or anything like that. in addition to that, at phase end in #668 he waffles on committing to an earlio lynch because he doesn't want to lynch a PR claim, which is dubious reasoning. those things combined make me think that he was distancing himself from earlio throughout the phase, but then couldn't flip to durza at the end because he'd taken a pro-durza stance for too long, so he tried to keep his options open to switch to something else.

from earlio's end, he initially says he has no opinion on acid and then dismisses acid being scum through a false equivalency in #667. acid was way more active than haruno d1 so why even bring him up in that analogy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)