BW Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
in contact

you guys can have a brief extension

-----

After discussing and reviewing the situations, Jayde and Bro Fist advance via coinflip.

-----

Updating OP soon and going to be a bit more up to date now -- been busy for the last day or so, apologies.

Last edited:
Activity post

I vmd my opponent e7e on the day the pairings came out and they replied vaguely the next day that they wanted to play next week. I have sent them 4 further vms each day this week asking if they were available to play that night and have received no reply despite them showing activity on smogon. Further I asked them to play or at least give a time they could play when I caught them on smogtours but the only answer they gave was that they couldn't play that day or the next day due to having an adv cup game to play. I didn't save a screenshot but you can see they haven't replied to my vms all this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)