Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Validate" button still works in tours with random teams (this is before and after the tour starts) despite being faded out and the cursor not showing it is clickable.

Last edited:
On the Pokémon Showdown! Damage Calc I try to use the One vs All option, but when I select a pokémon and a format, I press "Honkalculate" and nothing happens. I went into the Chrome console and this is the error I found:
HTML:
Uncaught TypeError: pokeInfo.find is not a function
    at new Pokemon (shared_controls.js:408)
    at calculate (honkalculate_controls.js:76)
    at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (honkalculate_controls.js:231)
    at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3)
    at HTMLButtonElement.v.handle (jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3)

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-612766062
I've lost two games due to this shitty bug
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1suspecttest-612769660

replay of timer being exploitable to make others autolose, its really stupid
I think I just had the same thing happen? They left, I clicked timer, they had -10 seconds left, and then I timed out despite them leaving the game first.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-612779117
This should have been fixed with the server restart

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Using /ds or /dexsearch in tandem with gen7vgc17 as a parameter only returns Alolan Pokemon, not all Pokemon in the Alolan Pokedex. For example, "/ds levitate, gen7vgc17" returns only Vikavolt, when Misdreavus, Mismagius, Gastly, Haunter, Vibrava, and Flygon should be included. Similarly, "/ds Transform, gen7vgc17" returns no results when Ditto and Smeargle are both in the Alolan Pokedex, and "/ds soul heart, gen7vgc17" returns Magearna, which is not allowed in the format.

hawlucha air balloon bug, when hit don't activate unburden
Unburden is lost when you switch, so your screenshot was useless, but the replay had enough information to verify the bug, thanks.
Using /ds or /dexsearch in tandem with gen7vgc17 as a parameter only returns Alolan Pokemon, not all Pokemon in the Alolan Pokedex.
The way the gen parameter is currently parsed is that it just looks at the next digit and limits matches to Pokémon introduced in that generation. The rest of the parameter is ignored. (It should probably error out instead.)

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
The way the gen parameter is currently parsed is that it just looks at the next digit and limits matches to Pokémon introduced in that generation. The rest of the parameter is ignored. (It should probably error out instead.)
Thanks. As of now, is there any way to use /dexsearch with a parameter of "allowed in VGC 2017"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)